Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17175
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    I just tried her. Wanted my zip. Not. I told her cash only. She said gift card at the door. I said NOT! Bye!

  2. #17174
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So is the wilson ave location a mo / no-tel, or a residence? I'm 100% assuming the pictures of any of those girls will not be accurate, but hopefully not far off what's displayed. BBJ though?
    Think this might be the Drury at Wilson and 44 saw a provider there last month.

  3. #17173
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    After some extensive research on some of the girls that frequent the area, one caught my eye, and I was waiting to see her post updated. Today I saw that, and have an appointment with the esteemed Sugar. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will post later with how everything goes.
    Saw her Wednesday. Have fun. Though she is older than the pics portrayed on tryst. I got the best sloppy head, ass licking and prostrate massage of my life. Pro tip. Take a shower before the fun begins, wash your hands and use the mouth rinse. Asians appreciate that.

  4. #17172

    Very excited

    After some extensive research on some of the girls that frequent the area, one caught my eye, and I was waiting to see her post updated. Today I saw that, and have an appointment with the esteemed Sugar. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I will post later with how everything goes.

  5. #17171

    Anyone know about Lucia on Tryst?

    She seems hot but $600 making sure.

  6. #17170

    Valentina

    Does anyone have experience with https://tryst.link/escort/missvalentinabellucci.

    Looks pretty new and appears right up my alley.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #17169
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.
    Yeah, I'm interested too. Are these the same as the Asian spa places? FS on the Illinois side but not if it's in MO? Are they usually a certain ethnicity, like Japanese or Chinese? Do the girls speak English? Are they doing this of their own free will? I think a nuru massage with FS sounds pretty tempting. But I get the feeling these girls and some of the traveling Latinas are basically forced into doing this. I mean I don't feel comfortable seeing a girl who I know is being pimped out either.

  8. #17168
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Pics are of an onlyfans model.
    That figures, thank you. I guess I need to start using image search.

  9. #17167

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html
    Pics are of an onlyfans model.

  10. #17166
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.
    Thanks for letting me know. I think I'll take the plunge with one soon.

  11. #17165
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.
    We lost WD, no one is sure why. No one wants that to happen again. I'm certain that suggestions have been posted several times on how to hook up with the KGirls. Some of them have hung around after their "tour of duty" Sugar is currently on Tryst. Seeing her could probably help getting into the group. Last but not least how do we know someone on here is not a pig (your term).

  12. #17164
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]

    I'm glad I did not miss her. Pics are accurate and even sexier in person. Worth the $ to me. Especially since none of you gentlemen will share any apt Asian or K girl info.
    Agreed. I understand the reasoning but to not share with even those who have proven to not be the pigs is pretty strict. Like do we have to share our SSN or something? LOL.

  13. #17163

    Kim

    Has anyone checked her out yet? I'm kind of intrigued, but just curious if anyone has taken the plunge with her yet?

    https://st-louis.2backpage.com/view/...s/7351300.html

  14. #17162
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattm1898  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, as I am new to this and branching out a little from my comfort zone. Are adds like this from this site or any others legit, or should myself and others stay away?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...s/895083955586
    Short answer is yes. This is what a traveling or apartment Asian posting will look like. The same group may have 5 or 6 different posts with different numbers for different bookers.

    You gain experience and knowledge by doing. This hobby is risky, just jump dive in and start learning.

  15. #17161

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got experience with the Latinas on Wilson? Somebody has to be dealing with them. C'Mon. Man. Share the intel.
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape