Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36626

    Jenn C (commerce)

    I had my first massage from Jenn (man is she sexy) since before COVID (I had her Nuru a couple of weeks ago) today. It was a very good massage with a very capable finish (she's got good technique). Mutual touch was allowed but no fiv (I imagine YMMV). Her setup is very nice / comfortable and the parking is now in her driveway and not on the dirt side road as it was before COVID. I'm glad she's back and will be a regular again. I negotiated lower pricing. She was asking 200 and I told her that was ridiculous so she said she won't charge that anymore. She was charging that because that is what her sister was charging. I explained that her sister charged that for body slide.

    Be safe, have fun and happy hunting!

    SN.

  2. #36625

    Asian elite and Asian healthy

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried "Asian Healthy Massage" at 2569 Union Lake Rd? The sign near the road just says "massage. " There is also another one at 9555 Commerce Rd,"Asian Elite. " any info?
    Asian elite is run by a short late 40's lady who works by herself and requires appointment depending on time of day. I've stopped by there twice and she was in massage session both times. When she came out to greet me she gave me a card and said to call to schedule.

    Asian healthy rotates a couple of ladies. L1 can be had. The current provider is attractive 30 ish and gives a decent massage. The flip is preceded by light tease but the finish interesting because she keeps you at arms length with minimal otc roaming. The way she handles your member is like she is disgusted by it but she moans with some enthusiasm (LOL). Expects. 5 or more for tip. I haven't returned after the visit with her. Happy hunting gents.

    SN.

  3. #36624
    I've been wanting to get with Alina as well. Couldn't find any reports on the forums so will be on lookout if there is anything on her.

  4. #36623
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who are more visually stimulated, are you usually closing your eyes during the HJ to image having sex with the provider? Or imaging having sex with someone else? Or are you watching to see her reactions, like if she's enjoying it or is being mechanical? This of course is for HJ only where no other visual or physical of her is being offered, I. E. No or very limited touching her at all.
    Closing my eyes because they never look good enough to not instantly ruin it (there was that one place in Troy that actually had good looking providers years ago). Even that started to not work, kind of just ruining the hobby for me.

  5. #36622

  6. #36621

    Two spots in Commerce

    Has anyone tried "Asian Healthy Massage" at 2569 Union Lake Rd? The sign near the road just says "massage. " There is also another one at 9555 Commerce Rd,"Asian Elite. " any info?

  7. #36620
    Quote Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw  [View Original Post]
    I went recently. Older, stocky provider. Pretty decent massage, actually. After flip she was all business though, not a hint of GFE or even flirting. Visuals during CFS were not doing anything for me, so finished BBBJCIM. Had some oral skills, but every 3-4 minutes would stop and gargle at the in-room sink. I won't be repeating.
    I had a similar experience and possibly even the same provider as she roughly matches the description of older and stocky. It was somewhat disappointing as I was looking forward to it.

  8. #36619

    M1 Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have reports from the new M Spa?
    I went recently. Older, stocky provider. Pretty decent massage, actually. After flip she was all business though, not a hint of GFE or even flirting. Visuals during CFS were not doing anything for me, so finished BBBJCIM. Had some oral skills, but every 3-4 minutes would stop and gargle at the in-room sink. I won't be repeating.

  9. #36618
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went and tried this spa, saw Amy skinny busty Chinese girl. Very open menu with a decent massage. I will probably go again. Easy to get an appointment, felt okay parking in the lot. Might be GFE with my next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/livon...4/664191147614
    Anyone have reports from the new M Spa?

  10. #36617

    Lucky Health

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on bedpage. Went last week. 80 house. 120 tip. She wasn't bad. Started with massage, half hour later she had me flip. Top off. Huge thick dark long nipples. Very nice.

    Standard finish. I'm guessing more on menu but was content with what l got. No name.
    You tipped $120 or $120 all in?

    Went before and had decent massage with a happy ending. Not sure if more than that is available. I think I tipped $60, but only did some over the clothes roaming.

  11. #36616

    Generous

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on bedpage. Went last week. 80 house. 120 tip. She wasn't bad. Started with massage, half hour later she had me flip. Top off. Huge thick dark long nipples. Very nice.

    Standard finish. I'm guessing more on menu but was content with what l got. No name.
    200 for a topless handy will surely spark debate here. I understand some guys either have insane cash flow or maybe only monger once a month or less and will splurge, BUT this only feeds their GPS. More available? We'll I can only imagine now from you at least she will be looking for 300 all in.

    Thanks for the report.

  12. #36615

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SzGino  [View Original Post]
    Drove by there and just noticed this place. I have been to the others and the one that closed down but somehow I missed this one. Any intel on this place? A couple weeks back I went to the accupressure on harper and it was legit. Nothing, no hint and not a bad massage but nothing else.
    They advertise on bedpage. Went last week. 80 house. 120 tip. She wasn't bad. Started with massage, half hour later she had me flip. Top off. Huge thick dark long nipples. Very nice.

    Standard finish. I'm guessing more on menu but was content with what l got. No name.

  13. #36614

    Awkward position

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who are more visually stimulated, are you usually closing your eyes during the HJ to image having sex with the provider? Or imaging having sex with someone else? Or are you watching to see her reactions, like if she's enjoying it or is being mechanical? This of course is for HJ only where no other visual or physical of her is being offered, I. E. No or very limited touching her at all.
    I typically close my eyes, but not necessarily because I am trying to imagine something / someone else pleasuring me. I find that the laying on the back position getting a handy is overall pretty boring and in order to look at what's going on, you have to awkwardly tuck your chin down to your chest. If she is somewhat pretty and leans down by my face to whisper or brush her hair against me, I am more likely to open my eyes and make eye contact when I pop.

  14. #36613

    Lucky Health Massage on Harper

    Drove by there and just noticed this place. I have been to the others and the one that closed down but somehow I missed this one. Any intel on this place? A couple weeks back I went to the accupressure on harper and it was legit. Nothing, no hint and not a bad massage but nothing else.

  15. #36612

    Kiki at Chinese Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    I just heard there is a new girl here described as young and pretty by the manager, just like every other new girl. If anyone has more details, please send me a private message.
    I went to check out Kiki (I think that's what she said), the "new girl" on Vanborn in Dearborn Heights. What a disaster. Shorts me time. Bad attitude. Her massage was ridiculous and a waste of time. Avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape