Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36320
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    The phone number shows the place on the same road further south.
    Looks like M-Spa is open again. It's in the same plaza as bloom Jin spa.

  2. #36319

    Is this

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I wish she was real. I saw this one but I'm pretty sure its fake. Mm686.
    The artist formerly known as Christabella.

  3. #36318
    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Chinese Massage in the holiday plaza or some place new?
    The phone number shows the place on the same road further south.

  4. #36317

    Holiday plaza

    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went and tried this spa, saw Amy skinny busty Chinese girl. Very open menu with a decent massage. I will probably go again. Easy to get an appointment, felt okay parking in the lot. Might be GFE with my next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/livon...4/664191147614
    Is this the Chinese Massage in the holiday plaza or some place new?

  5. #36316

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    I just stumbled on this ad from Lexi. I've never seen her before. Has anyone else seen her? Kind of a knockout.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3374101
    I wish she was real. I saw this one but I'm pretty sure its fake. Mm686.

  6. #36315

    Made it to Great Hands

    Well going by the photos posted on another thread I can say Lisa doesn't have the best skin and the photo has been touched up some. I ended up with Nana and she's just a cute little thing. .7 for the hr and 1.5 for FS. Absolutely no complaints and would definitely go again. I was able to meet face to face with Hanna, coco and Lisa and that would be the order I would take them.

  7. #36314

    Siagon

    What happened to Lexi from Siagon? I know she was a little big but she was always fun.

  8. #36313

    Anyone seen Lexi?

    I just stumbled on this ad from Lexi. I've never seen her before. Has anyone else seen her? Kind of a knockout.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3374101

  9. #36312

    Joy road

    Went and tried this spa, saw Amy skinny busty Chinese girl. Very open menu with a decent massage. I will probably go again. Easy to get an appointment, felt okay parking in the lot. Might be GFE with my next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/livon...4/664191147614

  10. #36311

    Natasha -

    There is nothing in Ann Arbor. My go to fav always comes thru.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842

    So peaceful and love those tits! She's got some availability.

  11. #36310

    Bloom Jin

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Still the same. Lucy still runs the place.
    Thanks. I'll have to head over there. It was always pleasurable.

  12. #36309
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtroy  [View Original Post]
    Hi is there only one bloom or there few with same name?

    Where they located city? Thanks.
    Google bloom jin spa.

  13. #36308

    Great Hands

    I'll be in the area tomorrow afternoon and plan on stopping by Great Hands for the first time. I called yesterday and was told I didn't need an appointment. I'm hoping that's the case.

  14. #36307

    Bloom

    Hi is there only one bloom or there few with same name?

    Where they located city? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Still the same. Lucy still runs the place.

  15. #36306
    Quote Originally Posted by RamPeters  [View Original Post]
    It has been since before COVID that I have visited Bloom Jin. I used to go fairly frequently for a decent massage and a no haggle HJ. After the massage on the flip, they would simply ask if I wanted a massage there and I would say yes, then on the way out I would tip an extra. 4 over the house fee. I haven't seen much said here about Bloom. Can I still get a good massage and a handy here with every visit?

    Please let me know some feedback here or PM, Thanks.
    Still the same. Lucy still runs the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape