Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13901
-
06-10-26 16:33 #13631Senior Member

Posts: 648No, I don't have her number anymore, and don't want it. I had some very bad experiences with her. The first one, I got her a room on the strip. I only asked one thing. Don't smoke in the room, don't smoke anything in the room. She, of course, is in a bathroom smoking that crap. (It's a $500 fine for smoking in the rooms but she doesn't care) Then she completely flips out on me, freaking out, crying mad. Blames me, I supposedly made a face that she didn't like.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
I thought okay. She was having a bad night. It can happen to anyone LOL.
The next time I fuck her, I go out on my way to make sure I am extremely soft and gentle about it. She bleeds all over me. Blood all over the place. She blames me saying that I fucked her so hard that it made her bleed all over me. She's cussing me being disrespectful.
Then one morning she starts bombing, my phone at 8 am. With crazy made up fake accusation crap. Flipping out over made up shit. Not only a covert narcissist crying blaming fake accusations like a toddler but late stage addiction. Endless drama crying blaming and asking for favors. I'm fucking done.
-
06-10-26 06:29 #13630Senior Member

Posts: 216Lidia
Does anyone have Lidia's new number by chance. I was texting her on the number that ends in 6008, which was a good number as of last month when I saw her. I was wondering why she wasn't responding so I called and got the error message of this number has been disconnected.
-
06-09-26 14:50 #13629Senior Member

Posts: 60Re The Marriot Henderson Incident
I recall when I was in the Boulder Highway chase of cheap hookers. I one time picked one up near north of Arizona Charlies.
We agreed on price, she was in my car, I drove around to a spot in a motel parking lot, parked. I handed over the money, then like out of nowhere, a squad car rolls around like a shark looking for food, she sees the squad car too, hops out of the car and walks off (with money in hand). Cops leave and I get out and try to chase her, she starts yelling loud (probably at sunset or a little later night time) man I wanted my money back. And she was far enough where I got back into my car and circled around the motel to try and find her. She was gone. And then I decided to leave, took my losses, I didn't call cops, why would I do that. Like a drug dealer that gets robbed, call the cops, No.
-
06-08-26 22:57 #13628Senior Member

Posts: 648That was honestly nothing as far as crazy goes. I usually never even put up a report when things go bad. If I wouldn't have got back the money in the room. It would have gone insane for sure. My usual walk around E. Fremont, BH and Charleston is almost always crazier than that. I come from a different planet, Ohio. Now that's some crazy shit. People think Ohio is just cornfields and hicks. Yeah we have that. But I'm telling ya, Ohio is gangster.
No way I would go walking around the strees of Cleveland trying to fuck every decent looking girl I see.
-
06-08-26 09:58 #13627Senior Member

Posts: 39Wow. That self snitching story is wild. What does kissing "really good" look like vs kissing really bad? Then he said, he was sucking her tits. I'm guessing dude wanted more of GFE than she was willing to give. She strikes me as the all business type in those pics. IMO anything outside of the basic services is going to be a YMMV thing with most these hoes because you're dealing with their emotions. That why I try paying these hoes the least amount possible initially, feel them out once there, test my luck trying to get free extras, and / or negotiate for extras if I feel she's worth it. Sounds like he made out pretty decent considering he got like 80% of his money back. Having a pimp shout at you isn't fun though.
I understand the principle and wanting revenge. I think most dudes would've either tried to make the most of the session and / or took the 40 $ loss. Losses are a part of the game but I don't think that means we should always just take the L without push back. I probably would've took the 40 $ L on this one but if I were to go as far as blowing up their spot I would've made an anonymous call. I'm not putting myself at risk for 40 $. Principal or not.
-
06-05-26 13:04 #13626Senior Member

Posts: 77"She wouldn't really let me kiss her very good. I was sucking on their tits. She kept saying no."
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
"I of course, said I was there to see an escort not hooker."
"I'm also mentally disabled."
-
06-05-26 10:43 #13625Senior Member

Posts: 3413Fair enough. They called the police AFTER you self reported your crime to the front desk. I'm not picking on you, I just don't understand why you'd do that over $40. Now I get it. It's the principle of the thing for you. That's fine. I would have handled it differently is all. If the principle was that important, I might have waited in my car to see which car they drive. You know, for future reference.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
Sounds like a bad time all around. Sorry you had that experience. These escortbabylon / gator hookers tend to be a bit of a ripoff.
-
06-05-26 06:47 #13624Senior Member

Posts: 345Damn shame. Chick is hot and doesn't need to scam.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-26 06:29 #13623Senior Member

Posts: 32I think the best way to handle something like this is to leave. If you want to let the hotel know about her and what going on just call and give them the details over the phone. If the police want to get involved by tracking you down is a lot of work for a small time bust.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 22:28 #13622Senior Member

Posts: 648There's no way the police are going to recover my money. I immediately told the police when they came. I did not care about the money. I did not want back the money. It's the point of principle that they're taking advantage of me. It could be five dollars. I don't care. I'm also mentally disabled and may not deal with things as well as someone as competent as yourself..
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
And I did not call the police, nor did I want the police called the desk called the police. I clearly stated that she called the police, but I understand reading can be difficult
-
06-04-26 22:22 #13621Senior Member

Posts: 3413Damn
You REALLY wanted that $40 back enough to call the police on YOURSELF? Wow.
Originally Posted by LVK13
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 21:43 #13620Senior Member

Posts: 648Justice for johns
When I got into the room, it was obvious. She was not going to do the things she had agreed to do. I was able to get back a $140 of the 180. She wouldn't really let me kiss her very good. I was sucking on their tits, and then when she kept saying no I said all right, I'm out of here, I want back my money. She was on a phone instantly, with some pretty aggressive dude that came in and kept saying, just GO! Just leave. I have a bad heart and didn't really want to fight over $40. So when I got downstairs to the desk, it's at a pretty nice marriott in henderson. I told the dask lady what was going on? And she freaked out, said you came here to see a prostitute? She called the police. I of course, said I was there to see an escort not hooker. Eventually, they said that I could be charged for pandering. The police said that they had nothing on her. And I could be arrested. And they let me go. But the desk still seem pretty upset. I would assume that she is going to get kicked out of the room. Sorry, my story is pretty jumbled up. I just left and I'm on a phone.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4084222453
-
06-04-26 09:42 #13619Regular Member

Posts: 7Sofia
Here was my TER review. I put the wrong date on the visit, and TER pulled it and wanted me to go through all these steps to get it approved- so I said f it.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
General DetailsRan across her webpage here on ER. First time ever using this type of service. Verification was painless even though I had no references. She meet me by the elevators in the hotel I was staying at. Her ass is huge, my god. Went up to the room and chatted a bit and she put me at ease. She excused herself to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later in a nice matching set. Besides her ass, she may have the softest boobs I have ever felt. Non VIP. She is worth seeing for sure.
The Juicy DetailsAfter she came out of the bathroom she initiated some DFK and touching. Before I knew it she was on the bed on all fours and I was pulling down her panties from behind. Dato and DATY including fingers in everywhere. After a few minutes of that she spun around and helped me out of my cloths and inserted me into her mouth. Lots of slurping sounds and spit, was very nice. Condom then came on and I entered her from behind. I did pick the pse option and I told her I needed to be in her ass. She pulled me out of her pussy and put some lube on her ass and slowly guided me in. After a few slow pumps she allowed me to go to town and I just hammered her asshole. We then switch to her on top and with those awesome soft tits bouncing around, I couldn't take it any more so she tore the condom off and sucked / gave a handjob until I exploded. We then went to the shower and cleaned each other off. We sat on the bed and talked until Jr was ready for another round. It was a blur of position and going from vagina to ass with no pauses. I could not finish a second time but she tried her best to get me there. She also brought some toys and butt plugs that we didn't even get to. I will definitely play with those if I book her again. All in all great time and would not pause to book her again.
-
06-03-26 00:57 #13618Senior Member

Posts: 580Massage and FS
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/209077894
Photos are accurate. Some might be a few years old but she still looks the same.
She says she's worked as real LMT and that's believeable. If I saw her for legit massage, she'd be ok.
I had one hour ($300) appointment but she initiated sex maybe 15 minutes after start. She was ok with BBFS but no CIP. LFK, DATY.
Downside was that I was out of door less than 30 minutes after I got into her place.
Her incall is decent place just east of center strip. Totally ok to go at night.
Originally Posted by MarkTwoThoUSA
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 23:33 #13617Senior Member

Posts: 43Need help
Guys, I am here for a couple of nights looking for a decent massage and FS.
Budget up to $500 for the right girl (big naturals with a nice attitude). Not looking for Asian and I'm tired of running to MPs. AROMA spa on spring mountain is a total scam and all the reviews for it here are fake.
Any help would be appreciated. Even willing to Venmo you a few bucks for the right recommendation tonight. TIA.










Reply With Quote





