Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 928 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 13915
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Justice for johns

    When I got into the room, it was obvious. She was not going to do the things she had agreed to do. I was able to get back a $140 of the 180. She wouldn't really let me kiss her very good. I was sucking on their tits, and then when she kept saying no I said all right, I'm out of here, I want back my money. She was on a phone instantly, with some pretty aggressive dude that came in and kept saying, just GO! Just leave. I have a bad heart and didn't really want to fight over $40. So when I got downstairs to the desk, it's at a pretty nice marriott in henderson. I told the dask lady what was going on? And she freaked out, said you came here to see a prostitute? She called the police. I of course, said I was there to see an escort not hooker. Eventually, they said that I could be charged for pandering. The police said that they had nothing on her. And I could be arrested. And they let me go. But the desk still seem pretty upset. I would assume that she is going to get kicked out of the room. Sorry, my story is pretty jumbled up. I just left and I'm on a phone.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4084222453

  2. #13629

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Anymore details on the visit? She a service queen?
    Here was my TER review. I put the wrong date on the visit, and TER pulled it and wanted me to go through all these steps to get it approved- so I said f it.

    General DetailsRan across her webpage here on ER. First time ever using this type of service. Verification was painless even though I had no references. She meet me by the elevators in the hotel I was staying at. Her ass is huge, my god. Went up to the room and chatted a bit and she put me at ease. She excused herself to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later in a nice matching set. Besides her ass, she may have the softest boobs I have ever felt. Non VIP. She is worth seeing for sure.

    The Juicy DetailsAfter she came out of the bathroom she initiated some DFK and touching. Before I knew it she was on the bed on all fours and I was pulling down her panties from behind. Dato and DATY including fingers in everywhere. After a few minutes of that she spun around and helped me out of my cloths and inserted me into her mouth. Lots of slurping sounds and spit, was very nice. Condom then came on and I entered her from behind. I did pick the pse option and I told her I needed to be in her ass. She pulled me out of her pussy and put some lube on her ass and slowly guided me in. After a few slow pumps she allowed me to go to town and I just hammered her asshole. We then switch to her on top and with those awesome soft tits bouncing around, I couldn't take it any more so she tore the condom off and sucked / gave a handjob until I exploded. We then went to the shower and cleaned each other off. We sat on the bed and talked until Jr was ready for another round. It was a blur of position and going from vagina to ass with no pauses. I could not finish a second time but she tried her best to get me there. She also brought some toys and butt plugs that we didn't even get to. I will definitely play with those if I book her again. All in all great time and would not pause to book her again.

  3. #13628

    Massage and FS

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/209077894

    Photos are accurate. Some might be a few years old but she still looks the same.

    She says she's worked as real LMT and that's believeable. If I saw her for legit massage, she'd be ok.

    I had one hour ($300) appointment but she initiated sex maybe 15 minutes after start. She was ok with BBFS but no CIP. LFK, DATY.

    Downside was that I was out of door less than 30 minutes after I got into her place.

    Her incall is decent place just east of center strip. Totally ok to go at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkTwoThoUSA  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am here for a couple of nights looking for a decent massage and FS.

    Budget up to $500 for the right girl (big naturals with a nice attitude). Not looking for Asian and I'm tired of running to MPs. AROMA spa on spring mountain is a total scam and all the reviews for it here are fake.

    Any help would be appreciated. Even willing to Venmo you a few bucks for the right recommendation tonight. TIA.

  4. #13627

    Need help

    Guys, I am here for a couple of nights looking for a decent massage and FS.

    Budget up to $500 for the right girl (big naturals with a nice attitude). Not looking for Asian and I'm tired of running to MPs. AROMA spa on spring mountain is a total scam and all the reviews for it here are fake.

    Any help would be appreciated. Even willing to Venmo you a few bucks for the right recommendation tonight. TIA.

  5. #13626

    Sofia Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she is legit? She looks too good to be true. She does have good reviews on TER but I don't always trust those.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Anymore details on the visit? She a service queen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    I notice you asked about this same girl back in 2024 and got quite a bit of feedback then. You should try her out if you're that curious about her. She's legit, and you won't know if you'll enjoy her if you don't pull the trigger.

    2024 Freebee asking about Sofia

    Also, if you do see her, please leave us a review. That's how we repay folks that help us out with info.

  6. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSpanny  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and she is legit. Huge ass, and the some of the softest fake tits I have ever touched.
    Anymore details on the visit? She a service queen?

  7. #13624

    Pornstars during exxxotica

    Quote Originally Posted by Uffitze  [View Original Post]
    Well, she just started listing my city as a "home", and have considered a single minded trip to Vegas to see her. However, she hasn't yet committed to any dates for a tour. I am hoping that she is planning a trip around Exxxotica, but of course she is retired, so we will see what happens. I'm definitely not going to pony up a deposit until she is actually here.

    At any rate, thank you for the info.
    No problem and agreed, it's a huge gamble to fly out here to see her so you've got to ask yourself, do I feel lucky? Well do ya? (LOL sorry off track).

    I noticed some pornstars will tour during exxxotica (even though they don't attend the show) so let's see if Lexie is planning to do this.

    And agreed, definitely don't put any deposit.

  8. #13623

    Thanks Sun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    For pornstar, they usually will do BBFS provided you're clean, below is the other review, only one for some reason.

    General Details.

    I had a nice time with Lexi. We communicated at first through email, and then, phone. I had no problems.

    She is the real deal from her photo shoots and videos. She has a few small tattoos that verify. Along with her unmistakably cute face. And another part.
    Well, she just started listing my city as a "home", and have considered a single minded trip to Vegas to see her. However, she hasn't yet committed to any dates for a tour. I am hoping that she is planning a trip around Exxxotica, but of course she is retired, so we will see what happens. I'm definitely not going to pony up a deposit until she is actually here.

    At any rate, thank you for the info.

  9. #13622

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her a few times. Things didn't pan out due to scheduling. But I'm 100% sure she is real. Her pricing isn't low so not sure why you are getting TGTBT vibes. She's on my list to see.
    I have seen her and she is legit. Huge ass, and the some of the softest fake tits I have ever touched.

  10. #13621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 346
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she is legit? She looks too good to be true. She does have good reviews on TER but I don't always trust those.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    I've tried to see her a few times. Things didn't pan out due to scheduling. But I'm 100% sure she is real. Her pricing isn't low so not sure why you are getting TGTBT vibes. She's on my list to see.

  11. #13620

    Sofia Sky

    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she is legit? She looks too good to be true. She does have good reviews on TER but I don't always trust those.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky

  12. #13619

    Lexie Fux

    Quote Originally Posted by Uffitze  [View Original Post]
    AKA Lucy Fox aka Lexie Fux. (https://tryst.link/escort/lucyfox144)

    Hi Folks. Can anybody here give the lowdown on this young lady? I am particularly interested in whether BBFS is available.

    Thank you.
    For pornstar, they usually will do BBFS provided you're clean, below is the other review, only one for some reason.

    General Details.

    I had a nice time with Lexi. We communicated at first through email, and then, phone. I had no problems.

    She is the real deal from her photo shoots and videos. She has a few small tattoos that verify. Along with her unmistakably cute face. And another part.

  13. #13618

    Lexie Fox?

    AKA Lucy Fox aka Lexie Fux. (https://tryst.link/escort/lucyfox144)

    Hi Folks. Can anybody here give the lowdown on this young lady? I am particularly interested in whether BBFS is available.

    Thank you.

  14. #13617
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I look into it. Any suggested AMPs?

    Tbh, I'm kindve leaning towards just refraining from the hobby while I'm out there.
    I went too NN Spa last December based on the reviews back in December when visiting. Not sure about now since girls rotate in that city more so than home.

  15. #13616

    Searching here is.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas
    I know the admins will hate this. But honestly the search function here is crap. Sorry but it's true!

    Personally when I search this is what I do. A lot easier and quicker. Google and type in the keywords. Always start with usasexguide. Nl then the city then name and forum title, even partial will work but full is better. See examples in the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-31 113401.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-31 113842.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-31 113958.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape