Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 18374
-
06-04-26 20:12 #17369Senior Member

Posts: 228Blocked
She must have blocked me since I cannot see her profile. Anyone screenshot her photos and I'll see if I remember her.
Originally Posted by Starwood1982
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:03 #17368Banned Member

Posts: 107Try to avoid the window when she's on her period (unless you into it) and report back.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 20:00 #17367Banned Member

Posts: 107Stassia
Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472
-
06-04-26 19:48 #17366Regular Member

Posts: 194Angel
She looks like a pro and sounds like a pro when I was exchanging messages. It has to be a pro.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 19:42 #17365Senior Member

Posts: 254Angel
Her asking price now is more than double SMH. She's aggressively looking for clientele. Not sure how many are signing up. I know bunch of guys that are partaking here and share names, referrals and contacts and none of them have signed up with her.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 19:37 #17364Regular Member

Posts: 38Andrea
I'll give it a crack. Being on a period and not knowing it's wild. You can't go wrong at 300 though.
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 19:13 #17363Senior Member

Posts: 254Grace
Unfortunately, this one was TGTBT. It's virtual meets only, she might or might not flash her boobs at times but that's not going to work in today's world. I told her good luck and not to get her hopes up in finding a fool that would pay for something like that.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 19:10 #17362Senior Member

Posts: 254TFM, I should just follow your footsteps. You have the ability to find the best looking chicks across different platform and we share the affinity for skinny chicks as well.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:35 #17361Regular Member

Posts: 80Angel
New set of tits are not going to make her double the value. Also she's super active. Reached out to me few times. Not my type though and too old for me so never responded. I think she's reaching out to bunch of dudes probably trying to recoup the investment she's made in her new set of tits.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:28 #17360Regular Member

Posts: 80Bunny / Celine
Not from Celine's pussy. There is going to be likely cum dripping along with the piss. Not into that type of water sports LOL.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:19 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 1049I'm done with black chicks in this area based on my experience in the dmv they're too trashy.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
However, I'll be banging this one soon when I visit NYC.
https://www.instagram.com/onah_iya/
-
06-04-26 14:36 #17358Senior Member

Posts: 254She looks like 100% pro too. I interacted with her couple of times and you can spot that pretty quick. She also sounded pretty eager in her communication, so I don't think many people are falling for her current ask.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:33 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 254I save my Monopoly money for chicks like her.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:11 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 329I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:42 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 329She's a virtual chick as far as I know. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





