Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 18320
-
06-04-26 17:28 #17360Regular Member

Posts: 77Bunny / Celine
Not from Celine's pussy. There is going to be likely cum dripping along with the piss. Not into that type of water sports LOL.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:19 #17359Senior Member

Posts: 1040I'm done with black chicks in this area based on my experience in the dmv they're too trashy.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
However, I'll be banging this one soon when I visit NYC.
https://www.instagram.com/onah_iya/
-
06-04-26 14:36 #17358Senior Member

Posts: 239She looks like 100% pro too. I interacted with her couple of times and you can spot that pretty quick. She also sounded pretty eager in her communication, so I don't think many people are falling for her current ask.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:33 #17357Senior Member

Posts: 239I save my Monopoly money for chicks like her.
Originally Posted by DasHottCalla
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 14:11 #17356Senior Member

Posts: 329I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:42 #17355Senior Member

Posts: 329She's a virtual chick as far as I know. YMMV of course.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:10 #17354Senior Member

Posts: 378[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
If you don't like what people post put them on your ignore list. If you think what they are posting violates the TOS then report the post.
Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances tell guys to stop posting.
There is literally no appropriate time for you to do that. Telling guys not to post if they violate the TOS is my and ONLY my job.
A2
-
06-04-26 11:16 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 239I'll do her for 300 as well. I can't do fat chicks but ok with butterface. She seems to have nice enough body do hell yeah.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:06 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 196https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-dd7120c9934c
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Here one that you may like. Not digging the black chicks rn. Wants to meet asap and was quick to give me her number. Lives in Gaithersburg.
-
06-04-26 10:55 #17351Regular Member

Posts: 190I'll take a shot as well and see if she changed her mind LOL this one is definitely worth going the extra mile.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 10:23 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 112Wanted platonic when I talked to her.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 01:11 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 515I dunno Kpop. A chick who uses and spells "piqued" correctly (instead of "peaked") may be worth a run.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:47 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 1040Grace
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b
Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
-
06-03-26 23:03 #17347Regular Member

Posts: 190Too thick for me but I'm sure there would be others that would partake at 300. I like though how we are pushing the prices down and I like how some of these foreign chicks are helping us do it. I see more and more arrangements at 300. Nice job boys!
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:00 #17346Regular Member

Posts: 190Bunny
Yeah because besides the golden shower you'll end up with a bucket of jizz all over you.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




