Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 1065 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 18327
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17367

    Stassia

    Has anyone partaken yet? At 130-140 might be bit chunky for my liking but the pics look good. Maybe too good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-66cecb8d9472

  2. #17366

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    She looks like 100% pro too. I interacted with her couple of times and you can spot that pretty quick. She also sounded pretty eager in her communication, so I don't think many people are falling for her current ask.
    She looks like a pro and sounds like a pro when I was exchanging messages. It has to be a pro.

  3. #17365

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
    Her asking price now is more than double SMH. She's aggressively looking for clientele. Not sure how many are signing up. I know bunch of guys that are partaking here and share names, referrals and contacts and none of them have signed up with her.

  4. #17364

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and she suggested dinner then have some fun. Easy enough. We meet up, she is pretty and pleasant to talk to. We get back to my place and she brings up arrangement for the first time. We settle on 300. She might be had for less. Body is ok. She would only do CBJ. I told her that was stupid and I never had that before. She insisted on it. CBJ sucks. Start sex and I see blood all over my dick. She said she didn't know she was on her period. The pros is that she's very flirty and seductive with her words, eye contact and cuddling though. Have at her boys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-78dbd1a5630c
    I'll give it a crack. Being on a period and not knowing it's wild. You can't go wrong at 300 though.

  5. #17363

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    Unfortunately, this one was TGTBT. It's virtual meets only, she might or might not flash her boobs at times but that's not going to work in today's world. I told her good luck and not to get her hopes up in finding a fool that would pay for something like that.

  6. #17362
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I'm done with black chicks in this area based on my experience in the dmv they're too trashy.

    However, I'll be banging this one soon when I visit NYC.
    TFM, I should just follow your footsteps. You have the ability to find the best looking chicks across different platform and we share the affinity for skinny chicks as well.

  7. #17361

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
    New set of tits are not going to make her double the value. Also she's super active. Reached out to me few times. Not my type though and too old for me so never responded. I think she's reaching out to bunch of dudes probably trying to recoup the investment she's made in her new set of tits.

  8. #17360

    Bunny / Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Why is that?? Don't you like water sports LOL.
    Not from Celine's pussy. There is going to be likely cum dripping along with the piss. Not into that type of water sports LOL.

  9. #17359
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-dd7120c9934c

    Here one that you may like. Not digging the black chicks rn. Wants to meet asap and was quick to give me her number. Lives in Gaithersburg.
    I'm done with black chicks in this area based on my experience in the dmv they're too trashy.

    However, I'll be banging this one soon when I visit NYC.

    https://www.instagram.com/onah_iya/

  10. #17358
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.
    She looks like 100% pro too. I interacted with her couple of times and you can spot that pretty quick. She also sounded pretty eager in her communication, so I don't think many people are falling for her current ask.

  11. #17357
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She's a virtual chick as far as I know. YMMV of course.
    I save my Monopoly money for chicks like her.

  12. #17356
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Borderline fuckable for me. She reached out and didn't want to waste my time unless some amazing feedback. Sent sexy pics as her intro. Has some pro vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.

  13. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    She's a virtual chick as far as I know. YMMV of course.

  14. #17354
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    If you don't like what people post put them on your ignore list. If you think what they are posting violates the TOS then report the post.

    Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances tell guys to stop posting.

    There is literally no appropriate time for you to do that. Telling guys not to post if they violate the TOS is my and ONLY my job.

    A2

  15. #17353
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    I'd totally do her for 300 bones! I've done butterface and I'm fine as long as the kitty is snug and can cream from my very curved banana!
    I'll do her for 300 as well. I can't do fat chicks but ok with butterface. She seems to have nice enough body do hell yeah.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape