Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 44227
-
06-04-26 19:08 #43822Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Grass not always greener
Almost sound like you are jelous of this #1 person there LOL. She is everyone's porn star for the time paid. Pretty sure she gives the same level service for every monger that visits. Respect the girl and don't hurt the merchandise, last but not least pay a honest pay for hard work earn and pretty sure miumiu would treat all customer the same.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 17:48 #43821Senior Member

Posts: 46Keep us updated if you try these latina spots. I am looking for a fine big booty Latina with a tight body. Tired of Asian girls LOL.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
A few months ago I went into Villa Spa in Westminster to check out the girls. There was a pretty hot latina manning the desk and I saw an Asian wearing lingerie in the back room. It was 60 hf but I didn't try.
Also I would love to DATO a big sexy booty, but I know latinas can be against DATY/O and even bbbj. So if anyone has a rec of a latina that's open to this (and Greek?!) that would be sick
-
06-04-26 16:56 #43820Regular Member

Posts: 57They ain't getting tested in between customers man. They probably had some dude CIM at the end of their last session, then DFK with you after. There's def some exchange of fluids between all 3 of you at that point (and tbh maybe more, considering more dudes throughout the day had their dicks in the girls mouth). I dunno, it's pretty gross LOL.
Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 15:21 #43819Senior Member

Posts: 87Brown skin Mona at OA spa
I saw a couple of review about OA's new girls, try to see what the hype is about and try to book lilisa, was told she has already left the shop. Weird when it is only a few days since the new line up was here but w / e still went out to see anything worth while. Mms open and greets, she must remember my number or something, and once confirm she said if I am here to see lilisa, Mona is a great replacement for her. A bronze skin skinny body girl came in, got a pair of natural C, soft to play with a close trimmed camel toes. She has a pretty face and a good-looking body. No need for additional details and went to the room.
She told me to lie down for a decent shoulder massage along with some teases toward the end after like 15 minutes. Got naked and she got on top and gave me a decent back cat bath to got the show moving. Turned face up, we continue the fun to be had with few LFKs and she slowly transition to give me a great suction BBBJ while standing on the side of the table so I can finger bang her to get her juice flowing, I can feel that she is squeezing my finger as I am playing. She can do a really mean DT, from top to base while not leave anything behind to look at which it is impressive. Eventually she move to 69 and let me taste her juicy taco, she is sweet and fresh, I don't think they are overly busy so I might be her 1st today. She slipped on cover when she DT me once more, and starts RCG, and she knows how to ride and grip really well, I had more fun in standing missionary though, she likes to be plow deep and slow, and best way to do it is standing missionary in my opinion. After several positions, I finished in her mouth, and still with time left for more BBBJ from her after. She is really something great, I enjoy that GFE very much the whole time she was with me. Jiajia came by to say hi with mms when I am on my way out, they need to have better light in the hall or in the room, I can barely see her, but from what I saw she looks really cute as well and it was quick and passing so I can't get a really great look. But they are not overly busy, I think I only missed 1 from their line up and seems like someone else had left a review for Vicky already.
Typed this up on my phone instead of with a keyboard in Brewhog after I read up from a review for some BBQ, their ribs are bomb. Thanks for the food recommendation!.
220 all in.
-
06-04-26 14:53 #43818Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Who is everyone's wife?
This Luna sounds great, sorry I don't read the review as often, it scroll out too quick sometimes to catch up. Is this standard tipping for everything?
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:58 #43817Senior Member

Posts: 513Only a cheek peck
You didn't just visit these establishments for peck on their cheeks with your lips, be honest maybe you're referring to her other cheeks. LOL.
Originally Posted by BabyDick562
[View Original Post]
But you're OK with shoving your bare cock in their mouth. Which is worse, DFK or BBBJ.
If you're that scared, you shouldn't be going and complaining.
-
06-04-26 13:16 #43816Senior Member

Posts: 181Not only make out but also DATY and DATO them until submission. These ladies shower and probably get tested more often than any date on Tinder with probably the same body count.
Originally Posted by BabyDick562
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:38 #43815Senior Member

Posts: 439Miu miu G&G. Revisit
I can concur with this statement.
Gents, you want her to go crazy on your dick? Go get your shit waxed. Not shaved, the stubble will irritate her. Waxed. Smooth.
She cums, a lot. I mean a lot lot. Everything gets hot. She grips like no other, and I blew in the bag, twice, which I thought was impossible.
I was surprised by her availability, people may not realize she is back. Only until the 15th.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:27 #43814Senior Member

Posts: 607I never had a AMP lady demand full house a tip fee up front before and I've been everywhere in the US, Europe and Japan.
Travel for business is heavy.
I'm from the East Coast so maybe it's normal here.
I wanted a full hour as I need a massage due to back issues and not just a fuck session.
Anyways thanks for the reply, now I know that full payment is the norm here in CA.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Loveteabag
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:54 #43813Senior Member

Posts: 69Latina lmp
Appreciate it man. Truly looking for a younger, prettier stable of latina. It's refreshing to see there are Latina providers at AMP shops. You don't see that in my neck of the woods. Been rtff, so that helps narrow it down too
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:07 #43812Senior Member

Posts: 2004Therapy
Can you get DFK at Stars?
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 08:32 #43811Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76The Court Thanks Local Counsel.
Thank you for clearing that up and actually now that you say it...
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
Upon review of the evidence, it appears the Court may have overlooked several hundred pages of prior testimony. As such, a verdict may already be warranted.
As a recent arrival to the OC jurisdiction, I was entirely unaware that MiuMiu's case had been litigated so extensively. I apologize for the mix-up, it's my first day reading the OC boards!
The Court appreciates the assistance of local counsel.
TYVM, TVM.
AP67.
-
06-04-26 06:58 #43810Senior Member

Posts: 30Nora at Garden Spa
Felt horny after dinner, so I contacted Garden. I decided to take the plunge and make a booking when I saw a new name listed as Nora. The booking was fast and easy as usual.
I arrived on time and was directed to the girl's room. Nora asked if I was okay to continue with her or if I wanted to see other girls. From first glance, I could see she was slim with a fairly attractive face. Since I was short on time, I decided to stick with her.
We skipped the shower. Once on the table, we started with some LFK. She kissed down my neck and gave me a catbath as usual. She then moved down to my jr for BBBJ. The BBBJ was decent — good suction and she could go fairly deep. After putting on the hat, we went through the regular routine, switching between doggy, mish, CG, and reverse CG.
I wanted more BBBJ, so Nora took off the hat and went down on me again. She told me to let her know when I was close. She didn't rush at all and blew me for the next 10 minutes until I was ready. Then she moved down to my balls and jerked me off until I popped. She cleaned me up, and we cuddled for a few minutes while catching our breath.
I got dressed and left. Overall, I would say Nora is a good choice if you want to try a new girl. She provides good service and has a nice body, so she's definitely worth a shot.
-
06-04-26 06:32 #43809Asshole

Posts: 6Ya dudes really be making out with these girls? The most I do is a kiss on the cheek. They gobble up dudes for a living and ya Just DFK them LOL.
Originally Posted by JacobXoxo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 06:28 #43808Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Miu Miu has been heavily reviewed here, she is basically known as the rim queen of OC. This rotation is not her first rodeo.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



