Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 44181
-
06-04-26 14:53 #43776Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Who is everyone's wife?
This Luna sounds great, sorry I don't read the review as often, it scroll out too quick sometimes to catch up. Is this standard tipping for everything?
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 13:58 #43775Senior Member

Posts: 513Only a cheek peck
You didn't just visit these establishments for peck on their cheeks with your lips, be honest maybe you're referring to her other cheeks. LOL.
Originally Posted by BabyDick562
[View Original Post]
But you're OK with shoving your bare cock in their mouth. Which is worse, DFK or BBBJ.
If you're that scared, you shouldn't be going and complaining.
-
06-04-26 13:16 #43774Senior Member

Posts: 181Not only make out but also DATY and DATO them until submission. These ladies shower and probably get tested more often than any date on Tinder with probably the same body count.
Originally Posted by BabyDick562
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:38 #43773Senior Member

Posts: 439Miu miu G&G. Revisit
I can concur with this statement.
Gents, you want her to go crazy on your dick? Go get your shit waxed. Not shaved, the stubble will irritate her. Waxed. Smooth.
She cums, a lot. I mean a lot lot. Everything gets hot. She grips like no other, and I blew in the bag, twice, which I thought was impossible.
I was surprised by her availability, people may not realize she is back. Only until the 15th.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 12:27 #43772Senior Member

Posts: 607I never had a AMP lady demand full house a tip fee up front before and I've been everywhere in the US, Europe and Japan.
Travel for business is heavy.
I'm from the East Coast so maybe it's normal here.
I wanted a full hour as I need a massage due to back issues and not just a fuck session.
Anyways thanks for the reply, now I know that full payment is the norm here in CA.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Loveteabag
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:54 #43771Senior Member

Posts: 69Latina lmp
Appreciate it man. Truly looking for a younger, prettier stable of latina. It's refreshing to see there are Latina providers at AMP shops. You don't see that in my neck of the woods. Been rtff, so that helps narrow it down too
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 09:07 #43770Senior Member

Posts: 2004Therapy
Can you get DFK at Stars?
Originally Posted by Mongers12
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 08:32 #43769Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76The Court Thanks Local Counsel.
Thank you for clearing that up and actually now that you say it...
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
Upon review of the evidence, it appears the Court may have overlooked several hundred pages of prior testimony. As such, a verdict may already be warranted.
As a recent arrival to the OC jurisdiction, I was entirely unaware that MiuMiu's case had been litigated so extensively. I apologize for the mix-up, it's my first day reading the OC boards!
The Court appreciates the assistance of local counsel.
TYVM, TVM.
AP67.
-
06-04-26 06:58 #43768Senior Member

Posts: 30Nora at Garden Spa
Felt horny after dinner, so I contacted Garden. I decided to take the plunge and make a booking when I saw a new name listed as Nora. The booking was fast and easy as usual.
I arrived on time and was directed to the girl's room. Nora asked if I was okay to continue with her or if I wanted to see other girls. From first glance, I could see she was slim with a fairly attractive face. Since I was short on time, I decided to stick with her.
We skipped the shower. Once on the table, we started with some LFK. She kissed down my neck and gave me a catbath as usual. She then moved down to my jr for BBBJ. The BBBJ was decent — good suction and she could go fairly deep. After putting on the hat, we went through the regular routine, switching between doggy, mish, CG, and reverse CG.
I wanted more BBBJ, so Nora took off the hat and went down on me again. She told me to let her know when I was close. She didn't rush at all and blew me for the next 10 minutes until I was ready. Then she moved down to my balls and jerked me off until I popped. She cleaned me up, and we cuddled for a few minutes while catching our breath.
I got dressed and left. Overall, I would say Nora is a good choice if you want to try a new girl. She provides good service and has a nice body, so she's definitely worth a shot.
-
06-04-26 06:32 #43767Asshole

Posts: 6Ya dudes really be making out with these girls? The most I do is a kiss on the cheek. They gobble up dudes for a living and ya Just DFK them LOL.
Originally Posted by JacobXoxo
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 06:28 #43766Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Miu Miu has been heavily reviewed here, she is basically known as the rim queen of OC. This rotation is not her first rodeo.
Originally Posted by Applepie067
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 06:25 #43765Asshole

Posts: 6Hello fellow aficionados
Is there any good spots in or near CM / NB area?
I done a few in CM but mostly HJs and one BJ and a facial on one older Asian woman.
RM says there is a few in Newport but idk, I think they are onto that and purposely market themselves on it to get people in the door.
Has anyone ever been to Bel massage therapy in NB? Someone once said they did. She pops up in RM and a few other places.
What's the damage?
Any good places with low volume but amazing quality? You can DM the info if you want.
I get tired of reading about the usual spots here LOL it seems like everyone just goes to those.
-
06-04-26 02:35 #43764Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Eleven More Jurors Needed.
Might be a hot take, but it's Summer so why not.
Something tells me those that enjoyed Angela at B&B might also enjoy MiuMiu at G&G.
I've only seen 1 masked monger testify so far. The court requires at least 11 additional witnesses before rendering a verdict.
Applications for jury duty remain open. Make your voice heard today and who cares if you cause a Ruckus!
AP69.
-
06-04-26 02:29 #43763Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Latinas
Star's Therapy in Orange have some decent latinas occasionally.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
Orange Massage has a 40+ year old if you are into that.
Detox as mentioned earler as the oldest latina shop in OC that I know of.
-
06-04-26 02:17 #43762Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 72Porn star type encounter w Miumiu at G&G
I presume there were talks about this miumiu girl from the chat few days ago and seen 0 reviews can mean one of two things, she isn't there as mentioned, but that is not it because I for sure saw her there today, or two, some of the mongers might be want to keep this one to themselves or something? Well I had my 1st experience with her today and I don't know how to put it delicately but I think I am in love. I called ahead yesterday and reserved a session after I saw a few people talked about her and saw her reviews a couple of times in the past, timing just never right for me when she was there. I got there, saw a girl in this see-through lingerie, thought I might have the wrong person, then I saw those Mickey Mouse hairclips and lensless glasses that were mentioned before, confirmed she was Miu Miu, and she led me to the room. She looks absolutely stunning, 10/10 base on my beauty standard, no notes. Skinny frame, with 5 f4 range height, she wore decent make up and lashes, porn star look 100% with what she is wearing, She got them DD or E size man-made tits, her clam is shaved and with a tattoo on top. A really soft Asian-sized booty that matches her body shape.
Massage: not too bad of a massage, but I can hardly focus with the massage because the second we went in the room that lingerie were tossed on the side, she leans in for the dfk smooches. And each time she came stand by my side, I couldn't help myself to mess with the merchandise.
Tease pre-flop: rather than just gentle kisses with cat-bath, she did something different. She had this water bottle with her and gave me what felt like a table shower on my back with her mouth. Once she got to my back side though, she lube me up front and back, and gave me one hell of a rim, all I got to say is from previous review mention this part, she goes DEEP with that tuma of hers, now I know what the lube is for, amazing sensation that not many had gave me before. BLS that went really well, that hand job of hers while she tuma almost finished me off right there. I catch that window of opportunity when she takes a breather between deep tumas, and ask to turn around before it is too late.
Tease flop: DFK me hard after she gave a quick rinse, she told me to be gentle with her nipples when I got my hands on them. Seem like someone ruined the fun for many of us before. Then when she gave me a pretty swell Russian, her control of those 2 big ass tits were executed perfectly, no lube needed between them the one she slater on me earlier were enough to have a good time.
BJ: BJ are on the fast and slurpy side, well control DT but won't let me take over this portion. Really well tongue work and that suction, don't get me started with that one. I could spend the rest of the time here and miss out the next portion and I would still be fine with it, I reached down and feel her up to notice that she was pretty wet as is, I didn't ask for 69 or Daty, and just laid back and enjoy the full eye contact BJ by her until she puts on the cover.
CFS: She doesn't ride, instead ask me how I like it, and I start off with the old fashion mish. Most girls would just laid there and let me do w / e, miumiu made this one special, seems like no one ever mentions that she likes to be fucked hard, because that was what she was pushing me to do. Even in Mish, she was slapping my butt cheeks and grabs them to ram her deep and hard. If I need to mention all the positions this will get out of hand. So in summary on this potion, she kegal best in standing Mish, and that is where I finished in the cover. She fucks hard and wild.
Post: no additional round of BJ, I went to shower and she stay behind to clean up the wet towels that we left behind after that epic battle. Grab my stamp and gave me a kiss good bye. I don't know how long she would be staying for, but one thing is for sure. She made a fan out of me, and she is a must-visit for me from here on out when ever she is in town.
Rim: 5/5.
Russian: 4. 5/5.
BJ: 5/5.
CFS: 5/5.
Total dmg: 60+160 at first, then I toss another Jackson her way for the hard work. +additional 20.











Reply With Quote




