Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 44181
-
06-04-26 02:01 #43761Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 76Interesting Observation.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
No additional commentary necessary.
AP67.
-
06-04-26 00:57 #43760Senior Member

Posts: 1175The infamous Miumiu
Was given the heads up that she was back and tried to immediately see her but you all grabbed all the time slots I was available. So today after work, I hit up the store to see if I can luck out and sure enough they had an opening when I was free.
Made my way over and Miumiu is as gorgeous as ever. She even lost a little weight even though she didn't have much to lose period before. She even got a little ab definition! She greeted me with a big hug and kiss, complete with her Mickie ears and fake glasses. Lana asks if I want to see her or Miumiu today and before I could even answer Miumiu interrupts and pushes me towards a room and says no he's mine now you can have him tomorrow. Pretty sure Lana just rolled her eyes and let us go.
In the room she's wearing this tiny little number that is essentially just lingerie and boy does she look good in it. We chat for a few minutes to catch up she starts pulling at my clothes and takes them off as she starts to grind on me. Couldn't keep my hands off her and she pushes me back into the bed and she makes a comment of I'm not allowed to get away from her as she stopped my movement dead in its tracks with a sloppy BBBJ. Amazing as usual and on came the cover. She finally gave up on trying to use her bag of tricks on me so small win LOL. She hopped on in cg and opted to take control instead of letting her dictate the pace. She had her first O and for those of you thst like moaners, she is definitely one. Immediately we got a knock on the door saying we need to keep it down. Switched a few positions and almost knocking over the bed and we got our second knock. I joked I was trying to take her #1 favorite spot but alas, still second place. You know who you are LOL.
Opted to move to the chair on the corner to mitigate noise which didn't work as she had another O and didn't cover her out this time and we got our third scolding LOL we didn't factor that the chair rocked against the wall. She was worried about getting another scolding so had one hand covering her mouth almost the rest of the session but also was more of a fun challenge to see if I can get her to break.
We swapped through several positions and try as I might, couldn't get her to break until I finished in standing mish. Got her to be vocal again right at the end and 4th scolding occurred LOL. Every session with her has been great and this session continued that record. She just started on Monday so she still has a little over a week left.
Go enjoy she's well worth it!
-
06-04-26 00:40 #43759Senior Member

Posts: 513Had the opportunity to see Mia after fifteen minutes of waiting even though I had an appointment and almost walked out again. She is pretty, bit skinnier then what I like. Very similar to SuSu from OA except older. She's all natural, soft smooth skin no tattoos and a good kisser. Nice soft sensual cat bath and her no hands BBBJ / dt was pretty incredible. I'm guessing she's early thirties with a 20 ish body and a nice clean pink kitty's. Nice GFE vibes along with her humorous attitude. The only cons for me was standing k9 with her sharp buttocks hitting me, but standing mish was the best as I was holding her legs open / close guiding my Boeing 737 for a touchdown. Good times, looks like she'll be around for awhile for another opportunity. Good recommendations from TVM, everyone should see her once and enjoy her while she you can.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:57 #43758Senior Member

Posts: 48Ailisa Du Calme
After a long day of meetings and work, I finally had some free time and decided to hit up Du Calme. I looked at the lineup and went with Ailisa since our schedules matched.
I waited about 5 minutes and then she came in wearing a long dress. She has a cute face, is super friendly, and has big soft D cup tits on a slim body.
We settled in and teased each other for a bit before a quick wipe down with alcohol. Ailisa gave me a very good BBBJ and kept that passionate GFE energy throughout the whole session. We moved into 69 and the view was great. She got really into it.
She put the cover on and we tried several positions. The highlight was reverse cowgirl. Watching her squat, grind, and jiggle her ass on me was incredible. I ended up filling the bag.
Afterward she helped me get dressed before my time was up. I promised her I would come back next time.
Looking forward to seeing her again.
-
06-03-26 21:16 #43757Senior Member

Posts: 74Lmao I just text them say only eva and anna working today LOL.
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:23 #43756Regular Member

Posts: 11Can't even consider myself new tbh. Just not one to carry cash like that. And when I found out some of these places took Zelle I thought it was wonderful. I won't be doing that again in case this happens you're exactly correct.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:05 #43755Regular Member

Posts: 9New fee?
From what I have read, is 200 the new base now?
-
06-03-26 18:18 #43754Senior Member

Posts: 1175Getting Lucky at Renewal
Having had a great experience with Luna earlier in the week and being greeted by Lucky when I showed up, I knew I had to claim my hour long girlfriend this trip.
She greeted me with a white shirt and leggings and I got to say the casual gnd attire looks hot. She greeted me with a big hug and kiss and scolded me for taking so long to come back and see her. She got a little aggressive and demanded I strip off my clothes while she gets supplies cause she's let me have it. No clue what that meant but I was game.
She comes back and takes off her clothes and she's as pretty as ever. Don't need to give out the physical traits as she's well reviewed here. She pushed me against the bed and climbs on top of me and provided her usual amazing DFK experience. This time with a lot of p sliding which I don't remember her ever doing at least not to me. She said she's going to make me squirm a little bit and gave me probably one of the best bbbjs I've ever had. She was a champ. She went at it for a long time to include changing positions to an angle where she could Dt me. She suddenly abruptly stops with a mischievous grin and says she wants to taste me but not just yet. She straddled me for more kisses and indicated she was wet and let me feel to confirm. She then just grinded on me to the point where I thought it'd slip in and she pulls out the rubber from out of nowhere and covers me up. She starts with a slow cg but I remember what she liked and took control and hit her g spot well enough for her to hit her O. She collapsed onto me and got mad at me for making a mess as she gushed more than she thought. She said she was going to get me back and took off the rubber and dropped to her knees for one of the best dirty bbbjs I've had. She did her best to make me pop but I wanted to give it to her some more so she put on another cover and got into the k9 position. She backed into me and matched me thrust and since I was already weakened by the long BBBJ I didn't last as long as I wanted and popped.
Overall amazing experience and she's always a repeat for me. For the English only speaking folk. You're in for a small surprise with her increased vocabulary.
-
06-03-26 18:17 #43753Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Dominican Isabella at Garden
Dang, too bad you didn't have luck with Isabella. She's the bomb!
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
I saw her late last night, and we did it all. There was a higher fee to play, compared to the Asian girls, but she was worth it. Sexy, big-booty Latina that does BBBJ, DT, and CIM. Not sure what you were expecting with a single hundred note, but I had to pull out 200 plus the house 50 to have a good time in 30 minutes.
Isabella has that sexy Latina curvy body. Long black hair, Dominican features, brown skin, nice C-cups, brown nipples, small waist, wide hips, a big juicy Caribbean woman's ass, tight clean-shaved pussy with brown lips. And Long acrylic pink nails to tease with. She was fire.
No Massage for me, that was skipped as soon as I found out what she wanted as a tip. Pure LFK, great kisser and she grazed those nails on my neck and back. BBBJDT: deep suction on my cock with those full DSLs, nice ball play as well. CFS: doggy was the move to have her in, with that big beautiful round ass. Smack, slap and clap! She has a tattoo on there, and she looked fucking amazing in that stance. We did try a few other moves, so I could get my full money's worth, she can ride and throw it back, and she can take a good CIM, dick milking, my balls emptied in her mouth.
I'm planning to go back again either tomorrow or this weekend. She said an hour would be 270 tips, and there are more options for significant upcharge. I don't think she was referring to bare play, but maybe there's a way in that backdoor. I'll report back if I get that access.
-
06-03-26 17:17 #43752Senior Member

Posts: 267Sounds like a winner!
What was the damage OTD? RM shows this place as closed so I am guessing that is a mistake?
Originally Posted by Yokedvato
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 17:02 #43751Regular Member

Posts: 27Can't Control this unfortunately.
I understand where you're coming from, but realistically, is this something that you can control?
These businesses are all about making as much money as you can, via revolving door. Hope it does work out though.
Originally Posted by TheVistMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 16:57 #43750Senior Member

Posts: 1175Especially as a new monger. Bring cash. Almost guaranteed she had to give you hf from her own money.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 14:34 #43749Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Summer at Sweet Castle
Sweet Castle is huge, with a nice private lot in the back and plenty of rooms. I stopped by on Monday and I met Summer. She's around 26, with a cute face, natural C's, and a GND look. She's about 5'3", 110 lbs, with black hair, soft lips, light makeup, and she was wearing a little pink dress that hugged her slim figure. She's thin, has a cute ass, soft legs, and a small belly pouch. Pussy is nicely shaved, and it feels soft and tight.
Good massage skills, strong hands but gentle, with just the right pressure to take out the knots from my back. She took her time wiping me down thoroughly before we got into the teasing game. She gave me a cat bath, tickling my taint, licking my balls, and even giving a little rim job that made me rock hard. Her tongue swirling all around. Had me flip over for BBBJ and it was slow, wet, and really sensual. Once I was ready, she suited me up, and I moved to the side of the bed for some standing mish. Her pussy felt nice and tight, every thrust felt like it was hugging my cock so nice. She was pretty wet, and the mashing sounds were as sexy as her moans. We switched to doggy, and her ass is nice, small round asian girl size, she looked good in all 4's. She pushed back hard, taking me deep with that sexy arch. We moved to regular mish for a good while until I couldn't hold back anymore. I pulled out, removed the cover, and she let me finish in her mouth with a nice BBBJ CIM. Quick cleanup with wet towels, shower and I was ready to head out. On my way to the back door, I saw a girl named Wendy and another girl named Joanna, who looked really sexy wearing a black tank top with her big tits popping out. Joanna spoke decent English and seems like fun. I want to give her a try next time.
Time spent 60 min, total damages 2.3.
-
06-03-26 14:33 #43748Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I don't think they are getting removed, they just got bumped down a bit. Newer members posts need to be approved by Admin before appearing. When they are approved they go in the slot when you posted it so by the time it gets approved, depending on board activity it could be 2-3 pages back.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 12:33 #43747Senior Member

Posts: 1064The best way to find out is to contact Admin directly. You certainly can post negative comments as long as it's germane to your personal experience with a provider, with in reason,(rip offs, bad service, etc etc) What admin will not allow is being argumentative with others on this site And most important, ANY discussions that has to do with non adults, which I 1000% agree with Admin on.
DB.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




