Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 21030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20700

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they can make a case against you in a court of law just by spotting your vehicle behind the place and seeing you going in. You could always claim you were getting a legit massage. They really need to catch you in the act in order to make anything stick, though they could harass you and ask questions.
    Plead the fifth. Ask for your attorney. Don't say anything other than I was here for a massage. And turn off your Face I'd on your phone. Cops love to use that to get into your phone. They just want the owners and to make sure there's no trafficking. They may give you shit for being there, but they just want to make you sweat for a few and see if you'll run off at the mouth. After a few minutes, they will cut you loose.

  2. #20699

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they can make a case against you in a court of law just by spotting your vehicle behind the place and seeing you going in. You could always claim you were getting a legit massage. They really need to catch you in the act in order to make anything stick, though they could harass you and ask questions.
    Also keep in mind that, generally, customers aren't the target. They're looking to shut down the parlor and if they happen to catch people there at the time oh well.

    They can always make claims about knowledge, or what someone would've been doing there, but without proof and corroboration it doesn't matter. Don't answer questions, keep your mouth shut.

    There have been multiple times I've gone and specifically asked for just a massage because some of these places do give legitimate massages that are significantly better than any normal chain you'd find in the area.

  3. #20698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Tracking plates & sending letters

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkyLurk  [View Original Post]
    Usually though if they were tracking plates and such they send a letter or a visit.
    This would be a problem for me. They'd be sending a letter to the company I work for. What do you think the letter would say? Best guess is something to the affect of "Vehicle was sited at an establishment with illegal activity".

  4. #20697

    More details on the A cup spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by NcyYankee  [View Original Post]
    Been sticking with AMPs. Recent visit saw Rose. Really skinny with bolt ons. Initially thought on younger side but up close age showed guess 40's at best. But overall decent playful rub with open roaming. Left happy. Also found a spinner down in upstate SC really thin with A's at best.
    Where did you go for the A cup spinner?

  5. #20696
    I don't think they can make a case against you in a court of law just by spotting your vehicle behind the place and seeing you going in. You could always claim you were getting a legit massage. They really need to catch you in the act in order to make anything stick, though they could harass you and ask questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    I figure if you went to CE Comfort between March and now; you might have been spotted on some police notes somewhere.

    One dream a few weeks ago I had I visited late (around 8 or 9); I went in and there was no cars around; when I left there was a SUV across the street in the ATV place; someone was in the car.

    At the time I just thought another monger giving privacy; but now I am second guessing that.

    I probably will not be visiting any place in concord for a while. Maybe I'm over reacting:

  6. #20695

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Spas always seemed like low hanging fruit to me.
    I figure if you went to CE Comfort between March and now; you might have been spotted on some police notes somewhere.

    One dream a few weeks ago I had I visited late (around 8 or 9); I went in and there was no cars around; when I left there was a SUV across the street in the ATV place; someone was in the car.

    At the time I just thought another monger giving privacy; but now I am second guessing that.

    I probably will not be visiting any place in concord for a while. Maybe I'm over reacting:

  7. #20694

    Emma Spa. Bella is gone. Gigi is the new girl

    Gigi text me last week from the shop number. I text Bella on her private line and she will be in Seattle for a bit, and Gigi is her "sister. " Took a trip and was met by Gigi. Said she is 23, but looks a bit older. Not as cute as Bella but still good looking. No man made Cs like Bella, but nice Bs. She's fit though. Has some muscle on her and I dig strong legs.

    But that's where the positives end. Massage was terrible. No oil at all and my neck and back are still red and chaffed. She played the music all the way to 11, and wouldn't turn it down. She doesn't kiss at all. Not even a peck.

    $. 20 for FS. She said $$ but I didn't budge and when I went to take the money back, she agreed. It was lackluster to the point where I just called it and got dressed.

    Sweet girl, but I won't return.

  8. #20693

    They would have been busted by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.
    Everyone in Kannapolis and Mooresville knows these places are rub and tug. They have Groupons for their locations so they are trying to look legit. The owner has spots all over Charlotte and none have ever been popped.

    Seems law enforcement doesn't really care about strictly L1 spots with aunties and mamasans. It's when you start getting the L3 rumors swirling that these places end up on someone's radar. These old ladies can play it off if they point to your dick and you don't oblige.

  9. #20692
    Spas always seemed like low hanging fruit to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.

  10. #20691

    Alice Massage

    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.

  11. #20690

    Holy smokes, that's a lot of line breaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Massage in Kannapolis today about 4:30.

    Believe it's referred to as Alice.

    Walk in and old lady at desk named Kelly.

    She pushes for 80 for hr.

    So I went along with it asking if they had a table shower.

    No table shower, but regular shower.

    She had me shower in the back on my own.

    Walked back to room passing her in the hallway.

    There were two tables.

    I took the one with metal railings in hope of a spinner walking on my back.

    Didn't happen.

    Kelly from the front did my massage with door partly open.

    She started leaning over my head and kneeling over my head giving massage.

    This gave me the opportunity to signal rubbing her legs.

    She didn't say anything.

    She did talk in Chinese to another lady outside.

    Lot's of oil.

    Especially in butt crack.

    Massaging butt and grazing boys.

    She left to get hot towel.

    Came back and closed the door.

    Flip and she went to jr.

    Felt her up and finally she unbuttoned her bra and said yes.

    Natural B cups, but nothing to look at.

    No mention of tip.

    Gave her 60 on the way out with water.
    Alice is so close to my office, but it's always a "YMMV" when I read the reviews. Seems like the ladies here just go through the motions.

    Would be nice if they had better service. I'd frequent weekly on my lunch break.

  12. #20689
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Passing through on the south end

    I'm going to be passing through the area one day next week. I'm going to be on the south end, off 485 and 77. I'm actually thinking of staying the night at a hotel around Tyvola Road. I see Midori, Aroma, Relax, and Cupid are close by. I'm fine with L1, but a more open menu would be a bonus. Are there any others near that area I should consider? Any recommendations and information would be appreciated. Also, any pricing for L1, L2, and L3 would be appreciated. I'm used to the ATL area. I don't want to disrupt the local market.

  13. #20688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Alice Massage in Kannapolis

    Dreamed of Massage in Kannapolis today about 4:30.

    Believe it's referred to as Alice.

    Walk in and old lady at desk named Kelly.

    She pushes for 80 for hr.

    So I went along with it asking if they had a table shower.

    No table shower, but regular shower.

    She had me shower in the back on my own.

    Walked back to room passing her in the hallway.

    There were two tables.

    I took the one with metal railings in hope of a spinner walking on my back.

    Didn't happen.

    Kelly from the front did my massage with door partly open.

    She started leaning over my head and kneeling over my head giving massage.

    This gave me the opportunity to signal rubbing her legs.

    She didn't say anything.

    She did talk in Chinese to another lady outside.

    Lot's of oil.

    Especially in butt crack.

    Massaging butt and grazing boys.

    She left to get hot towel.

    Came back and closed the door.

    Flip and she went to jr.

    Felt her up and finally she unbuttoned her bra and said yes.

    Natural B cups, but nothing to look at.

    No mention of tip.

    Gave her 60 on the way out with water.

  14. #20687

    Help an Out of town-er out. LOL

    I did my due diligence of going through posts trying to find a place to visit. Well, I should've just asked bc I think I overpaid for some very mediocre service that came with a very teethy CBJ. So bad that I just paid for L3 which was even more of a let down lmao. Where can I expect to have a great time while here? On a work trip and will be in town for quite a while. Feel free to PM me. TIA!

  15. #20686

    Vip

    Been sticking with AMPs. Recent visit saw Rose. Really skinny with bolt ons. Initially thought on younger side but up close age showed guess 40's at best. But overall decent playful rub with open roaming. Left happy. Also found a spinner down in upstate SC really thin with A's at best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape