Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 1023 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 21025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20695
    Spas always seemed like low hanging fruit to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dockers55  [View Original Post]
    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.

  2. #20694

    Alice Massage

    With CE being busted, I wonder if they are next on the list. I'd be a little nervous going there now.

  3. #20693

    Holy smokes, that's a lot of line breaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Massage in Kannapolis today about 4:30.

    Believe it's referred to as Alice.

    Walk in and old lady at desk named Kelly.

    She pushes for 80 for hr.

    So I went along with it asking if they had a table shower.

    No table shower, but regular shower.

    She had me shower in the back on my own.

    Walked back to room passing her in the hallway.

    There were two tables.

    I took the one with metal railings in hope of a spinner walking on my back.

    Didn't happen.

    Kelly from the front did my massage with door partly open.

    She started leaning over my head and kneeling over my head giving massage.

    This gave me the opportunity to signal rubbing her legs.

    She didn't say anything.

    She did talk in Chinese to another lady outside.

    Lot's of oil.

    Especially in butt crack.

    Massaging butt and grazing boys.

    She left to get hot towel.

    Came back and closed the door.

    Flip and she went to jr.

    Felt her up and finally she unbuttoned her bra and said yes.

    Natural B cups, but nothing to look at.

    No mention of tip.

    Gave her 60 on the way out with water.
    Alice is so close to my office, but it's always a "YMMV" when I read the reviews. Seems like the ladies here just go through the motions.

    Would be nice if they had better service. I'd frequent weekly on my lunch break.

  4. #20692
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    Passing through on the south end

    I'm going to be passing through the area one day next week. I'm going to be on the south end, off 485 and 77. I'm actually thinking of staying the night at a hotel around Tyvola Road. I see Midori, Aroma, Relax, and Cupid are close by. I'm fine with L1, but a more open menu would be a bonus. Are there any others near that area I should consider? Any recommendations and information would be appreciated. Also, any pricing for L1, L2, and L3 would be appreciated. I'm used to the ATL area. I don't want to disrupt the local market.

  5. #20691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Alice Massage in Kannapolis

    Dreamed of Massage in Kannapolis today about 4:30.

    Believe it's referred to as Alice.

    Walk in and old lady at desk named Kelly.

    She pushes for 80 for hr.

    So I went along with it asking if they had a table shower.

    No table shower, but regular shower.

    She had me shower in the back on my own.

    Walked back to room passing her in the hallway.

    There were two tables.

    I took the one with metal railings in hope of a spinner walking on my back.

    Didn't happen.

    Kelly from the front did my massage with door partly open.

    She started leaning over my head and kneeling over my head giving massage.

    This gave me the opportunity to signal rubbing her legs.

    She didn't say anything.

    She did talk in Chinese to another lady outside.

    Lot's of oil.

    Especially in butt crack.

    Massaging butt and grazing boys.

    She left to get hot towel.

    Came back and closed the door.

    Flip and she went to jr.

    Felt her up and finally she unbuttoned her bra and said yes.

    Natural B cups, but nothing to look at.

    No mention of tip.

    Gave her 60 on the way out with water.

  6. #20690

    Help an Out of town-er out. LOL

    I did my due diligence of going through posts trying to find a place to visit. Well, I should've just asked bc I think I overpaid for some very mediocre service that came with a very teethy CBJ. So bad that I just paid for L3 which was even more of a let down lmao. Where can I expect to have a great time while here? On a work trip and will be in town for quite a while. Feel free to PM me. TIA!

  7. #20689

    Vip

    Been sticking with AMPs. Recent visit saw Rose. Really skinny with bolt ons. Initially thought on younger side but up close age showed guess 40's at best. But overall decent playful rub with open roaming. Left happy. Also found a spinner down in upstate SC really thin with A's at best.

  8. #20688
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlazn  [View Original Post]
    First time going to a L3 place.

    Was debating between this and A Theraphy but I saw some report mention possible 2 pops here so I drove the extra distance.

    Called Mamasan 40 minutes ahead of arrival to make the appointment. I mentioned I been there before and. 8 for the hour.

    I got Pepsi and we headed to the TS, it was good and thorough but throughout the TS and lotion / massage afterwards she didn't seem to excited.

    Sauna after the TS which was pretty hot, she came in and mentioned she's only been here for 3 days. After the flip, she asked what I wanted, gave her $ . 60 which she was excited about. Briefly left and came back.

    CBJ was okay, felt her teeth but it wasn't painful. FS was decent. She felt a little loose for me but her Kegel / squeezing was great. She cleaned me up, 10 min of cuddling. Was out in 50-55 minutes.

    Probably wouldn't repeat with her. Total damage was $$ . 40 which is usually more than enough for a qv from stg and legit massage.
    Good report!

    I have visited with her previously.

    As always YMMV. Might of been an off day for her who knows. Usually here is pretty consistent and a little older which I like more so.

    She is newer so maybe that plays a part. As always stay safe.

  9. #20687
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsSkates  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I wonder how many mongers cars are included in court documents. Oof.
    That part. Though I think sometimes even reports that are made on here sometimes give a little too much away in open. To each their own I suppose.

    Usually though if they were tracking plates and such they send a letter or a visit.

  10. #20686
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://kissofangel88.com/

    Have been reading on the gas house board about G-Spa (Angel House). Headed out that way this weekend. Might stop by. Heard the attendant showers with you during the tableshower? Can anyone here validate?
    They change girls every month, but last month yes. Ruby (new girl) wasn't much fun.

    Ella (one of the girls last month) absolutely showered with you. Lots of teasing, bodyslide, BBBJ.

    Standard damage there is 3 roses house + tip for an hour.

  11. #20685
    Gastonia forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    That sounds amazing and might make it worth the trip out there. Also what is this "gas house board" you speak of?

  12. #20684

    Since 3/5!

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    I did some digging this morning on ce comfort and found some of the court documents.

    Apparently this investigation started on 3/5/26 so the investigation went on for a few months.

    The charges are for promotion of prostitution and having funds from prostitution and money laundering.

    For gibbons I can't even find an arrest record.
    Wow, I wonder how many mongers cars are included in court documents. Oof.

  13. #20683

    Gas house

    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    That sounds amazing and might make it worth the trip out there. Also what is this "gas house board" you speak of?
    "Gas house" is Gastonia, a town west of Charlotte. Check the Gastonia board under North Carolina.

  14. #20682
    Quote Originally Posted by Daramio  [View Original Post]
    I did some digging this morning on ce comfort and found some of the court documents.

    Apparently this investigation started on 3/5/26 so the investigation went on for a few months.

    The charges are for promotion of prostitution and having funds from prostitution and money laundering.

    For gibbons I can't even find an arrest record.
    I think Gibbons shut down because another spa in another state got shut down. The owner owned multiple locations. It wasn't an actual bust at Gibbons.

  15. #20681

    Ksweeties

    Quote Originally Posted by Manncnc  [View Original Post]
    That's a great overview thank you. Is there some sort of I'd or verification required in advance? Or just call, make appointment, and away we go?
    LOL Ksweeties requires LinkedIn if you don't have references. I have never built my LinkedIn, no connections etc. I've worked at a family business for almost ten years never had a need to. So unless you have a well established Linkedin profile you'll need them from here I guess.

    Well if anyone wants to give me some please dm me <3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape