Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36870

    M1 Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have reports from the new M Spa?
    I went recently. Older, stocky provider. Pretty decent massage, actually. After flip she was all business though, not a hint of GFE or even flirting. Visuals during CFS were not doing anything for me, so finished BBBJCIM. Had some oral skills, but every 3-4 minutes would stop and gargle at the in-room sink. I won't be repeating.

  2. #36869
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went and tried this spa, saw Amy skinny busty Chinese girl. Very open menu with a decent massage. I will probably go again. Easy to get an appointment, felt okay parking in the lot. Might be GFE with my next visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/livon...4/664191147614
    Anyone have reports from the new M Spa?

  3. #36868

    Lucky Health

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on bedpage. Went last week. 80 house. 120 tip. She wasn't bad. Started with massage, half hour later she had me flip. Top off. Huge thick dark long nipples. Very nice.

    Standard finish. I'm guessing more on menu but was content with what l got. No name.
    You tipped $120 or $120 all in?

    Went before and had decent massage with a happy ending. Not sure if more than that is available. I think I tipped $60, but only did some over the clothes roaming.

  4. #36867

    Generous

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    They advertise on bedpage. Went last week. 80 house. 120 tip. She wasn't bad. Started with massage, half hour later she had me flip. Top off. Huge thick dark long nipples. Very nice.

    Standard finish. I'm guessing more on menu but was content with what l got. No name.
    200 for a topless handy will surely spark debate here. I understand some guys either have insane cash flow or maybe only monger once a month or less and will splurge, BUT this only feeds their GPS. More available? We'll I can only imagine now from you at least she will be looking for 300 all in.

    Thanks for the report.

  5. #36866

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by SzGino  [View Original Post]
    Drove by there and just noticed this place. I have been to the others and the one that closed down but somehow I missed this one. Any intel on this place? A couple weeks back I went to the accupressure on harper and it was legit. Nothing, no hint and not a bad massage but nothing else.
    They advertise on bedpage. Went last week. 80 house. 120 tip. She wasn't bad. Started with massage, half hour later she had me flip. Top off. Huge thick dark long nipples. Very nice.

    Standard finish. I'm guessing more on menu but was content with what l got. No name.

  6. #36865

    Awkward position

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeDk  [View Original Post]
    For those of us who are more visually stimulated, are you usually closing your eyes during the HJ to image having sex with the provider? Or imaging having sex with someone else? Or are you watching to see her reactions, like if she's enjoying it or is being mechanical? This of course is for HJ only where no other visual or physical of her is being offered, I. E. No or very limited touching her at all.
    I typically close my eyes, but not necessarily because I am trying to imagine something / someone else pleasuring me. I find that the laying on the back position getting a handy is overall pretty boring and in order to look at what's going on, you have to awkwardly tuck your chin down to your chest. If she is somewhat pretty and leans down by my face to whisper or brush her hair against me, I am more likely to open my eyes and make eye contact when I pop.

  7. #36864

    Lucky Health Massage on Harper

    Drove by there and just noticed this place. I have been to the others and the one that closed down but somehow I missed this one. Any intel on this place? A couple weeks back I went to the accupressure on harper and it was legit. Nothing, no hint and not a bad massage but nothing else.

  8. #36863

    Kiki at Chinese Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TLong  [View Original Post]
    I just heard there is a new girl here described as young and pretty by the manager, just like every other new girl. If anyone has more details, please send me a private message.
    I went to check out Kiki (I think that's what she said), the "new girl" on Vanborn in Dearborn Heights. What a disaster. Shorts me time. Bad attitude. Her massage was ridiculous and a waste of time. Avoid.

  9. #36862

    Red Rose and Haku Spa

    I called Haku Spa in Brighton the other day and they told me they were closed for remodeling and to come to Red Rose in Novi. So apparently, they have the same owners. That means the same service.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't matter what we say, the small head controls the steering wheel.

  10. #36861

    General question about HJ

    For those of us who are more visually stimulated, are you usually closing your eyes during the HJ to image having sex with the provider? Or imaging having sex with someone else? Or are you watching to see her reactions, like if she's enjoying it or is being mechanical? This of course is for HJ only where no other visual or physical of her is being offered, I. E. No or very limited touching her at all.

  11. #36860

    A2 not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by XirCom  [View Original Post]
    Went there recently and saw June. Roaming over the clothes only, gave a nice tease and finish. Paid 70 plus 30. I doubt anything extra is allowed. Body ok but not attractive. I will not repeat.

    This is near 14 mi and Garfield.
    I went there shortly after they opened a couple months ago. Pleasant older lady and good English for conversation but no hint of anything I believe she left me covered. Maybe I was new and gave off cop vibe I dunno.

  12. #36859

    R2 accupressure

    Went there recently and saw June. Roaming over the clothes only, gave a nice tease and finish. Paid 70 plus 30. I doubt anything extra is allowed. Body ok but not attractive. I will not repeat.

    This is near 14 mi and Garfield.

  13. #36858
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVal  [View Original Post]
    l1=hj, l2=bj, l3=fs.
    Thanks. I was lost.

  14. #36857
    Quote Originally Posted by cappadona  [View Original Post]
    i'm behind the times, does anyone have a link to the levels (l1-l3, etc)? I couldn't find anything in the abbreviations section.
    l1=hj, l2=bj, l3=fs.

  15. #36856
    Quote Originally Posted by Loongo  [View Original Post]
    Why has it been so hard to find indie or UTR nowadays? I remember a good deal of providers in the metro Detroit area just a couple years ago, but now there's barely anyone doing L1-L3 that's not an outright scam or consistently available.

    Is this post a cry for help? Probably LOL. Lmk if you know anyone good here.
    I'm behind the times, does anyone have a link to the levels (L1-L3, etc)? I couldn't find anything in the abbreviations section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape