Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18374
-
06-04-26 13:10 #17354Senior Member

Posts: 379[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
If you don't like what people post put them on your ignore list. If you think what they are posting violates the TOS then report the post.
Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances tell guys to stop posting.
There is literally no appropriate time for you to do that. Telling guys not to post if they violate the TOS is my and ONLY my job.
A2
-
06-04-26 11:16 #17353Senior Member

Posts: 254I'll do her for 300 as well. I can't do fat chicks but ok with butterface. She seems to have nice enough body do hell yeah.
Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 11:06 #17352Senior Member

Posts: 199https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-dd7120c9934c
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
Here one that you may like. Not digging the black chicks rn. Wants to meet asap and was quick to give me her number. Lives in Gaithersburg.
-
06-04-26 10:55 #17351Regular Member

Posts: 194I'll take a shot as well and see if she changed her mind LOL this one is definitely worth going the extra mile.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 10:23 #17350Senior Member

Posts: 115Wanted platonic when I talked to her.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 01:11 #17349Senior Member

Posts: 517I dunno Kpop. A chick who uses and spells "piqued" correctly (instead of "peaked") may be worth a run.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:47 #17348Senior Member

Posts: 1049Grace
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b
Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
-
06-03-26 23:03 #17347Regular Member

Posts: 194Too thick for me but I'm sure there would be others that would partake at 300. I like though how we are pushing the prices down and I like how some of these foreign chicks are helping us do it. I see more and more arrangements at 300. Nice job boys!
Originally Posted by ChadwickX
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 23:00 #17346Regular Member

Posts: 194Bunny
Yeah because besides the golden shower you'll end up with a bucket of jizz all over you.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 22:33 #17345Senior Member

Posts: 50Andrea. Colombiana
Texted her once and she suggested dinner then have some fun. Easy enough. We meet up, she is pretty and pleasant to talk to. We get back to my place and she brings up arrangement for the first time. We settle on 300. She might be had for less. Body is ok. She would only do CBJ. I told her that was stupid and I never had that before. She insisted on it. CBJ sucks. Start sex and I see blood all over my dick. She said she didn't know she was on her period. The pros is that she's very flirty and seductive with her words, eye contact and cuddling though. Have at her boys.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-78dbd1a5630c
-
06-03-26 21:18 #17344Regular Member

Posts: 80Bunny
Me neither, that coochie has seen more dicks than the public bathrooms at Union Station. I won't let anything that comes out of it come even close to my face.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 21:05 #17343Senior Member

Posts: 527Sucker
I'd totally do her for 300 bones! I've done butterface and I'm fine as long as the kitty is snug and can cream from my very curved banana!
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 20:42 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 254Why is that?? Don't you like water sports LOL.
Originally Posted by Sammajamma
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 19:20 #17341Regular Member

Posts: 194Nice and good for you brother. Not sure what she'd be pissed, based on her age and looks that's a more than fair market price.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 19:11 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 286Tagged her at her apartment last year. Good head and very nice body but peak example of butterface. Didn't discuss ppm even once so I spotted her 300 on my way out the door.
Originally Posted by Kpop1
[View Original Post]
She texted me PISSED hahahah.












Reply With Quote




