rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 18320
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17345

    Andrea. Colombiana

    Texted her once and she suggested dinner then have some fun. Easy enough. We meet up, she is pretty and pleasant to talk to. We get back to my place and she brings up arrangement for the first time. We settle on 300. She might be had for less. Body is ok. She would only do CBJ. I told her that was stupid and I never had that before. She insisted on it. CBJ sucks. Start sex and I see blood all over my dick. She said she didn't know she was on her period. The pros is that she's very flirty and seductive with her words, eye contact and cuddling though. Have at her boys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-78dbd1a5630c

  2. #17344

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Knowing what I know about her, I'd think twice before I let her piss on me LOL.
    Me neither, that coochie has seen more dicks than the public bathrooms at Union Station. I won't let anything that comes out of it come even close to my face.

  3. #17343

    Sucker

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Nice and good for you brother. Not sure what she'd be pissed, based on her age and looks that's a more than fair market price.
    I'd totally do her for 300 bones! I've done butterface and I'm fine as long as the kitty is snug and can cream from my very curved banana!

  4. #17342
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Knowing what I know about her, I'd think twice before I let her piss on me LOL.
    Why is that?? Don't you like water sports LOL.

  5. #17341
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Tagged her at her apartment last year. Good head and very nice body but peak example of butterface. Didn't discuss ppm even once so I spotted her 300 on my way out the door.

    She texted me PISSED hahahah.
    Nice and good for you brother. Not sure what she'd be pissed, based on her age and looks that's a more than fair market price.

  6. #17340
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Tagged her at her apartment last year. Good head and very nice body but peak example of butterface. Didn't discuss ppm even once so I spotted her 300 on my way out the door.

    She texted me PISSED hahahah.

  7. #17339

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'll let her piss on my face if she can reciprocate LMAO.
    Knowing what I know about her, I'd think twice before I let her piss on me LOL.

  8. #17338
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    At 400 last year.
    I'd hit that at 400. Probably max I'd pay though.

  9. #17337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    Lives close to the wharf and wanted to meet asap. Never responded to her. 130-140 lbs is too heavy for me.
    One of the guys here was with her for I think 8. I think it was one and done though. Feedback was that she's kind of fat but I let him speak directly if he sees this. I had interest in her but the fat part is a no go for me.

  10. #17336
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 650, stopped talking when I countered.
    Good riddance. Not worth anything over 400.

  11. #17335
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    Lives close to the wharf and wanted to meet asap. Never responded to her. 130-140 lbs is too heavy for me.
    She's heavier than that. Pushing 150 lbs. Met her in person, did the M&G and didn't pursue. She's young and has a pretty face but too fat for me to dish out PPMs.

  12. #17334

    "em" maryland

    Baltimore.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ites&p=7456636#post7456636.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Which MD board?

  13. #17333
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 650, stopped talking when I countered.

  14. #17332
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Borderline fuckable for me. She reached out and didn't want to waste my time unless some amazing feedback. Sent sexy pics as her intro. Has some pro vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    Wants 4 figures. At 28 with likely shit ton of mileage I'd not go over 400 on her. Don't waste your time.

  15. #17331
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa  [View Original Post]
    Recently got in touch with her. Quoted 6, everything covered. Probably try to set up a M&G and see where it goes. Looks cute enough for me!
    Probably good to have M&G. There have been reports that she might be a whale. I think she dropped her price to 7 for one of the other brothers here, so 6 is pretty good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape