Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43819

    Brown skin Mona at OA spa

    I saw a couple of review about OA's new girls, try to see what the hype is about and try to book lilisa, was told she has already left the shop. Weird when it is only a few days since the new line up was here but w / e still went out to see anything worth while. Mms open and greets, she must remember my number or something, and once confirm she said if I am here to see lilisa, Mona is a great replacement for her. A bronze skin skinny body girl came in, got a pair of natural C, soft to play with a close trimmed camel toes. She has a pretty face and a good-looking body. No need for additional details and went to the room.

    She told me to lie down for a decent shoulder massage along with some teases toward the end after like 15 minutes. Got naked and she got on top and gave me a decent back cat bath to got the show moving. Turned face up, we continue the fun to be had with few LFKs and she slowly transition to give me a great suction BBBJ while standing on the side of the table so I can finger bang her to get her juice flowing, I can feel that she is squeezing my finger as I am playing. She can do a really mean DT, from top to base while not leave anything behind to look at which it is impressive. Eventually she move to 69 and let me taste her juicy taco, she is sweet and fresh, I don't think they are overly busy so I might be her 1st today. She slipped on cover when she DT me once more, and starts RCG, and she knows how to ride and grip really well, I had more fun in standing missionary though, she likes to be plow deep and slow, and best way to do it is standing missionary in my opinion. After several positions, I finished in her mouth, and still with time left for more BBBJ from her after. She is really something great, I enjoy that GFE very much the whole time she was with me. Jiajia came by to say hi with mms when I am on my way out, they need to have better light in the hall or in the room, I can barely see her, but from what I saw she looks really cute as well and it was quick and passing so I can't get a really great look. But they are not overly busy, I think I only missed 1 from their line up and seems like someone else had left a review for Vicky already.

    Typed this up on my phone instead of with a keyboard in Brewhog after I read up from a review for some BBQ, their ribs are bomb. Thanks for the food recommendation!.

    220 all in.

  2. #43818
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Who is everyone's wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Was originally going to go see Nanako based off Faceless recommendations last night but due to time constraints missed that boat. Upon calling the shop, mms recommended I swing by renewal for a girl named Luna that was said to be my type. My Initial thought was yay, busty spinner and agreed.

    It's been a minute since I've been at OC so was a bit surprised when I go to renewal this morning and everyone's wife greeted me and welcomed me in. She led me to the room and started a little kissing session while saying there's a girl that's waiting for me. Almost told her to forget the other girl and go with her but she brought up this very pretty new girl. She did say she's very new (definitely still a pro) but she was in black leggings and a xxs white tank top. Everyone's wife said I'd like Luna and if not, she'll happily take me.

    Obviously looks are subjective but to me she has a really pretty face 8. 5/10. She started off super shy. Picture a shy conservative girlfriend cause the experience was very much GFE and definitely the opposite of a pse wild session that everyone's wife is known for.

    Luna came in and planted one on me and then stripped. From the back she has a tiny butt but more flat like most Asian girls. When she turned around I was a bit surprise in a good way. What I thought was a bra, was actually large Bs (maybe small Cs but think Bs cause they look big on her tiny frame) and she has an incredibly flat stomach. She is spinner in every way cept she's a bit taller than a normal spinner. She doesn't have a single Oz of fat on her despite her saying she has a bit of a stomach which wasn't there.
    This Luna sounds great, sorry I don't read the review as often, it scroll out too quick sometimes to catch up. Is this standard tipping for everything?

  3. #43817

    Only a cheek peck

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDick562  [View Original Post]
    Ya dudes really be making out with these girls? The most I do is a kiss on the cheek. They gobble up dudes for a living and ya Just DFK them LOL.
    You didn't just visit these establishments for peck on their cheeks with your lips, be honest maybe you're referring to her other cheeks. LOL.

    But you're OK with shoving your bare cock in their mouth. Which is worse, DFK or BBBJ.

    If you're that scared, you shouldn't be going and complaining.

  4. #43816
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDick562  [View Original Post]
    Ya dudes really be making out with these girls? The most I do is a kiss on the cheek. They gobble up dudes for a living and ya Just DFK them LOL.
    Not only make out but also DATY and DATO them until submission. These ladies shower and probably get tested more often than any date on Tinder with probably the same body count.

  5. #43815

    Miu miu G&G. Revisit

    I can concur with this statement.

    Gents, you want her to go crazy on your dick? Go get your shit waxed. Not shaved, the stubble will irritate her. Waxed. Smooth.

    She cums, a lot. I mean a lot lot. Everything gets hot. She grips like no other, and I blew in the bag, twice, which I thought was impossible.

    I was surprised by her availability, people may not realize she is back. Only until the 15th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    Might be a hot take, but it's Summer so why not.

    Something tells me those that enjoyed Angela at B&B might also enjoy MiuMiu at G&G.

    I've only seen 1 masked monger testify so far. The court requires at least 11 additional witnesses before rendering a verdict..

  6. #43814
    I never had a AMP lady demand full house a tip fee up front before and I've been everywhere in the US, Europe and Japan.

    Travel for business is heavy.

    I'm from the East Coast so maybe it's normal here.

    I wanted a full hour as I need a massage due to back issues and not just a fuck session.

    Anyways thanks for the reply, now I know that full payment is the norm here in CA.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveteabag  [View Original Post]
    Dang, too bad you didn't have luck with Isabella. She's the bomb!

    I saw her late last night, and we did it all. There was a higher fee to play, compared to the Asian girls, but she was worth it. Sexy, big-booty Latina that does BBBJ, DT, and CIM. Not sure what you were expecting with a single hundred note, but I had to pull out 200 plus the house 50 to have a good time in 30 minutes.

    Isabella has that sexy Latina curvy body. Long black hair, Dominican features, brown skin, nice C-cups, brown nipples, small waist, wide hips, a big juicy Caribbean woman's ass, tight clean-shaved pussy with brown lips. And Long acrylic pink nails to tease with. She was fire.

    No Massage for me, that was skipped as soon as I found out what she wanted as a tip. Pure LFK, great kisser and she grazed those nails on my neck and back. BBBJDT: deep suction on my cock with those full DSLs, nice ball play as well. CFS: doggy was the move to have her in, with that big beautiful round ass. Smack, slap and clap! She has a tattoo on there, and she looked fucking amazing in that stance. We did try a few other moves, so I could get my full money's worth, she can ride and throw it back, and she can take a good CIM, dick milking, my balls emptied in her mouth.

  7. #43813

    Latina lmp

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongers12  [View Original Post]
    Star's Therapy in Orange have some decent latinas occasionally.

    Orange Massage has a 40+ year old if you are into that.

    Detox as mentioned earler as the oldest latina shop in OC that I know of.
    Appreciate it man. Truly looking for a younger, prettier stable of latina. It's refreshing to see there are Latina providers at AMP shops. You don't see that in my neck of the woods. Been rtff, so that helps narrow it down too

  8. #43812

    Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongers12  [View Original Post]
    Star's Therapy in Orange have some decent latinas occasionally.

    Orange Massage has a 40+ year old if you are into that.

    Detox as mentioned earler as the oldest latina shop in OC that I know of.
    Can you get DFK at Stars?

  9. #43811
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    The Court Thanks Local Counsel.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    Miu Miu has been heavily reviewed here, she is basically known as the rim queen of OC. This rotation is not her first rodeo.
    Thank you for clearing that up and actually now that you say it...

    Upon review of the evidence, it appears the Court may have overlooked several hundred pages of prior testimony. As such, a verdict may already be warranted.

    As a recent arrival to the OC jurisdiction, I was entirely unaware that MiuMiu's case had been litigated so extensively. I apologize for the mix-up, it's my first day reading the OC boards!

    The Court appreciates the assistance of local counsel.

    TYVM, TVM.

    AP67.

  10. #43810

    Nora at Garden Spa

    Felt horny after dinner, so I contacted Garden. I decided to take the plunge and make a booking when I saw a new name listed as Nora. The booking was fast and easy as usual.

    I arrived on time and was directed to the girl's room. Nora asked if I was okay to continue with her or if I wanted to see other girls. From first glance, I could see she was slim with a fairly attractive face. Since I was short on time, I decided to stick with her.

    We skipped the shower. Once on the table, we started with some LFK. She kissed down my neck and gave me a catbath as usual. She then moved down to my jr for BBBJ. The BBBJ was decent — good suction and she could go fairly deep. After putting on the hat, we went through the regular routine, switching between doggy, mish, CG, and reverse CG.

    I wanted more BBBJ, so Nora took off the hat and went down on me again. She told me to let her know when I was close. She didn't rush at all and blew me for the next 10 minutes until I was ready. Then she moved down to my balls and jerked me off until I popped. She cleaned me up, and we cuddled for a few minutes while catching our breath.

    I got dressed and left. Overall, I would say Nora is a good choice if you want to try a new girl. She provides good service and has a nice body, so she's definitely worth a shot.

  11. #43809
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobXoxo  [View Original Post]
    After a long day of meetings and work, I finally had some free time and decided to hit up Du Calme. I looked at the lineup and went with Ailisa since our schedules matched.

    I waited about 5 minutes and then she came in wearing a long dress. She has a cute face, is super friendly, and has big soft D cup tits on a slim body.

    We settled in and teased each other for a bit before a quick wipe down with alcohol. Ailisa gave me a very good BBBJ and kept that passionate GFE energy throughout the whole session. We moved into 69 and the view was great. She got really into it.

    She put the cover on and we tried several positions. The highlight was reverse cowgirl. Watching her squat, grind, and jiggle her ass on me was incredible. I ended up filling the bag.

    Afterward she helped me get dressed before my time was up. I promised her I would come back next time.

    Looking forward to seeing her again.
    Ya dudes really be making out with these girls? The most I do is a kiss on the cheek. They gobble up dudes for a living and ya Just DFK them LOL.

  12. #43808
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie067  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen 1 masked monger testify so far. The court requires at least 11 additional witnesses before rendering a verdict.
    Miu Miu has been heavily reviewed here, she is basically known as the rim queen of OC. This rotation is not her first rodeo.

  13. #43807

    Hello fellow aficionados

    Is there any good spots in or near CM / NB area?

    I done a few in CM but mostly HJs and one BJ and a facial on one older Asian woman.

    RM says there is a few in Newport but idk, I think they are onto that and purposely market themselves on it to get people in the door.

    Has anyone ever been to Bel massage therapy in NB? Someone once said they did. She pops up in RM and a few other places.

    What's the damage?

    Any good places with low volume but amazing quality? You can DM the info if you want.

    I get tired of reading about the usual spots here LOL it seems like everyone just goes to those.

  14. #43806
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 76

    Eleven More Jurors Needed.

    Might be a hot take, but it's Summer so why not.

    Something tells me those that enjoyed Angela at B&B might also enjoy MiuMiu at G&G.

    I've only seen 1 masked monger testify so far. The court requires at least 11 additional witnesses before rendering a verdict.

    Applications for jury duty remain open. Make your voice heard today and who cares if you cause a Ruckus!

    AP69.

  15. #43805
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyOldFart  [View Original Post]
    Whassup fellas, any good latina shops out in this area? Will be in your area first week of July.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Star's Therapy in Orange have some decent latinas occasionally.

    Orange Massage has a 40+ year old if you are into that.

    Detox as mentioned earler as the oldest latina shop in OC that I know of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape