Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17357
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She's a virtual chick as far as I know. YMMV of course.
    I save my Monopoly money for chicks like her.

  2. #17356
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Borderline fuckable for me. She reached out and didn't want to waste my time unless some amazing feedback. Sent sexy pics as her intro. Has some pro vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    I just realized. She's delusion as a baseline but when I was texting her in March, that was before she had a boob job, her ask was 400 for 30-40 minutes. Looks like her new breasts has her on a whole new level of bat shit. Looks like it's working as well as much as she's being discussed recently.

  3. #17355
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    She's a virtual chick as far as I know. YMMV of course.

  4. #17354
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    If you don't like what people post put them on your ignore list. If you think what they are posting violates the TOS then report the post.

    Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances tell guys to stop posting.

    There is literally no appropriate time for you to do that. Telling guys not to post if they violate the TOS is my and ONLY my job.

    A2

  5. #17353
    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    I'd totally do her for 300 bones! I've done butterface and I'm fine as long as the kitty is snug and can cream from my very curved banana!
    I'll do her for 300 as well. I can't do fat chicks but ok with butterface. She seems to have nice enough body do hell yeah.

  6. #17352
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-dd7120c9934c

    Here one that you may like. Not digging the black chicks rn. Wants to meet asap and was quick to give me her number. Lives in Gaithersburg.

  7. #17351
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Wanted platonic when I talked to her.
    I'll take a shot as well and see if she changed her mind LOL this one is definitely worth going the extra mile.

  8. #17350
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.
    Wanted platonic when I talked to her.

  9. #17349
    I dunno Kpop. A chick who uses and spells "piqued" correctly (instead of "peaked") may be worth a run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]

  10. #17348

    Grace

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Anyone tag this yet. VT sorority girl. This is what we need more of. Not these foul beasts.

  11. #17347
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    Texted her once and she suggested dinner then have some fun. Easy enough. We meet up, she is pretty and pleasant to talk to. We get back to my place and she brings up arrangement for the first time. We settle on 300. She might be had for less. Body is ok. She would only do CBJ. I told her that was stupid and I never had that before. She insisted on it. CBJ sucks. Start sex and I see blood all over my dick. She said she didn't know she was on her period. The pros is that she's very flirty and seductive with her words, eye contact and cuddling though. Have at her boys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-78dbd1a5630c
    Too thick for me but I'm sure there would be others that would partake at 300. I like though how we are pushing the prices down and I like how some of these foreign chicks are helping us do it. I see more and more arrangements at 300. Nice job boys!

  12. #17346

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Knowing what I know about her, I'd think twice before I let her piss on me LOL.
    Yeah because besides the golden shower you'll end up with a bucket of jizz all over you.

  13. #17345

    Andrea. Colombiana

    Texted her once and she suggested dinner then have some fun. Easy enough. We meet up, she is pretty and pleasant to talk to. We get back to my place and she brings up arrangement for the first time. We settle on 300. She might be had for less. Body is ok. She would only do CBJ. I told her that was stupid and I never had that before. She insisted on it. CBJ sucks. Start sex and I see blood all over my dick. She said she didn't know she was on her period. The pros is that she's very flirty and seductive with her words, eye contact and cuddling though. Have at her boys.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-78dbd1a5630c

  14. #17344

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammajamma  [View Original Post]
    Knowing what I know about her, I'd think twice before I let her piss on me LOL.
    Me neither, that coochie has seen more dicks than the public bathrooms at Union Station. I won't let anything that comes out of it come even close to my face.

  15. #17343

    Sucker

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Nice and good for you brother. Not sure what she'd be pissed, based on her age and looks that's a more than fair market price.
    I'd totally do her for 300 bones! I've done butterface and I'm fine as long as the kitty is snug and can cream from my very curved banana!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape