Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 18330
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #17340
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Tagged her at her apartment last year. Good head and very nice body but peak example of butterface. Didn't discuss ppm even once so I spotted her 300 on my way out the door.

    She texted me PISSED hahahah.

  2. #17339

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I'll let her piss on my face if she can reciprocate LMAO.
    Knowing what I know about her, I'd think twice before I let her piss on me LOL.

  3. #17338
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    At 400 last year.
    I'd hit that at 400. Probably max I'd pay though.

  4. #17337
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    Lives close to the wharf and wanted to meet asap. Never responded to her. 130-140 lbs is too heavy for me.
    One of the guys here was with her for I think 8. I think it was one and done though. Feedback was that she's kind of fat but I let him speak directly if he sees this. I had interest in her but the fat part is a no go for me.

  5. #17336
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 650, stopped talking when I countered.
    Good riddance. Not worth anything over 400.

  6. #17335
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-ad260c128754

    Lives close to the wharf and wanted to meet asap. Never responded to her. 130-140 lbs is too heavy for me.
    She's heavier than that. Pushing 150 lbs. Met her in person, did the M&G and didn't pursue. She's young and has a pretty face but too fat for me to dish out PPMs.

  7. #17334

    "em" maryland

    Baltimore.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...ites&p=7456636#post7456636.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Which MD board?

  8. #17333
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 650, stopped talking when I countered.

  9. #17332
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Borderline fuckable for me. She reached out and didn't want to waste my time unless some amazing feedback. Sent sexy pics as her intro. Has some pro vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    Wants 4 figures. At 28 with likely shit ton of mileage I'd not go over 400 on her. Don't waste your time.

  10. #17331
    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa  [View Original Post]
    Recently got in touch with her. Quoted 6, everything covered. Probably try to set up a M&G and see where it goes. Looks cute enough for me!
    Probably good to have M&G. There have been reports that she might be a whale. I think she dropped her price to 7 for one of the other brothers here, so 6 is pretty good.

  11. #17330
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    At 400 last year.

  12. #17329
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    She's been well reviewed before. Circa Covid era. Has had multiple profiles. This is at least her third.

    I think she is a latina. Had my chance to have her at. 4 years ago but the roster was full and couldn't get around to her.

    Another monger here DM'd me and noted she was cool with multi pops of bbfscip, but wanted to shower after each pop. Body is reportedly worth it.

  13. #17328
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshtoo  [View Original Post]
    I see "Em" is back in the area again.

    See maryland board for more info.

    She is the local n*zi.

    Edit: "them" to "Em"
    Which MD board?

  14. #17327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 197

    Mila

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-e195ca6d14d8

    Seems hungry but too ugly for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0260603_143201409.jpg‎  

  15. #17326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 197

    Sasha

    Invited me to dinner or activity with her girlfriend as they are in town. Didn't get the details. She gave me her number but been to busy to play in the bowl lately.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-24b03bd080dc

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape