Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 60900
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60315

    Amber msss

    Anyone know if msss girls ended up somewhere else? I liked Amber.

  2. #60314

    Never Once Saying

    Thanks for showing all, I never said "I was looking for one".

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Here ya go.

    First, view the screen shot (quoting the post does not include the title of the post, which is important here. So I had to take a screen shot). The title of your post was "Saw post for male masseur".

    TomWeir responded about seeing some on RubRankings. Then your response quoted below, which made no sense and no one knows where you are talking about.

    That's why I asked how your quote above had anything to do with someone searching for a male masseur. It makes no sense. And where are you talking about?

  3. #60313
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Cut and paste my post where you see "trying to find". Sorry if I wrote that, its not what I intended. Or did you read into the question?
    Here ya go.

    First, view the screen shot (quoting the post does not include the title of the post, which is important here. So I had to take a screen shot). The title of your post was "Saw post for male masseur".

    TomWeir responded about seeing some on RubRankings. Then your response quoted below, which made no sense and no one knows where you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
    That's why I asked how your quote above had anything to do with someone searching for a male masseur. It makes no sense. And where are you talking about?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-06-04 8.49.10 PM.jpg‎  

  4. #60312

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.
    Recommend avoiding Tanya, who has an unrealistic level of GPS for her age and lackluster service. Worth waiting for the next available provider.

  5. #60311

    Ivy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.
    You can't go wrong with Ivy. Katrina and Nico are great choices. Let me know what you think, if you go.

  6. #60310

    Sky?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker7  [View Original Post]
    Sky is a MILF and has cute face. Her jiggling tits caught my eyes. RJ, BJ followed by an Asian CG. Standing and then side DS. She refused me to nut on her face. Filled the bag and she cleaned me up.
    Probably meant to put this on the agency thread. Regardless Sky I thought was OMG and back in Jan / Feb I thought? I could be wrong its been busy.

  7. #60309

    Lk

    Sky is a MILF and has cute face. Her jiggling tits caught my eyes. RJ, BJ followed by an Asian CG. Standing and then side DS. She refused me to nut on her face. Filled the bag and she cleaned me up.

  8. #60308

    Show me

    Cut and paste my post where you see "trying to find". Sorry if I wrote that, its not what I intended. Or did you read into the question?

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Two different subjects, for sure. Which is why I asked my question. What does your post have to do with trying to find a male masseur? How is anyone supposed to know what AMP you are talking about where LEO was seen if you don't quote the correct post? Thus my confusion, and apparently at least one other monger's, as well.

  9. #60307
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Ivy is a great spot. Nice pretty girls with regular rotation. However, I think they have a standing shower, not a table shower.
    Boobs won't be big, but girls will be very good looking.

  10. #60306

    Yes you can

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.
    Ivy is a great spot. Nice pretty girls with regular rotation. However, I think they have a standing shower, not a table shower.

  11. #60305

    Ivy Massage

    Is Ivy Massage on Cheshire still a good option for a solid massage and level 1 finish? I went a few years ago but it's been a long time. I see it has a lot of reviews on rub maps but I don't pay for a subscription to actually read them. I'm just hoping for an actual good massage and table shower with a level 1 finish from a cute girl with big boobs that isn't a grandma.

  12. #60304
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    I woud think anyone reading would know they are 2 different subjects.
    Yes. Two different subjects, for sure. Which is why I asked my question. What does your post have to do with trying to find a male masseur? How is anyone supposed to know what AMP you are talking about where LEO was seen if you don't quote the correct post? Thus my confusion, and apparently at least one other monger's, as well.

  13. #60303

    I'm confused why you are confused

    I woud think anyone reading would know they are 2 different subjects.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuck  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. What does this have to do with the post that you responded to (re: male masseurs)?

  14. #60302
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Second time I was driving by the same place in 5 months, and LEO was inside, with a car outside. Is this a sign of high srcutiny?
    I'm confused. What does this have to do with the post that you responded to (re: male masseurs)?

  15. #60301
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerWannabae  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a Rubmaps subscription and can screenshot an old review for me, I will be in your debt.
    No longer needed, someone helped me out with this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape