Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 60896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60281

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by FujiMan1  [View Original Post]
    This place used to be Tiger Spa for those who don't know. Stopped by during one of the recent storms and was greeted by Asian MILF. Probably mid 50's, age showing just a bit under the chin and around the knees. Older than I prefer but she clearly had great set of naturals "hiding" under the tight fitting black dress she was wearing. Most thorough table shower I've ever had, followed by a really thorough massage. For people that worry about getting their full time, not something I care about but she probably went over. I heard another women in the building but never saw her. Someone came to the door midway through and that paused my massage for a second. So I'm really unsure about the other lady. 8 to the house 2. 6 out the door.
    Ok so L3? L2? Cover? Process similar to Mint? Repeat in the cards? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.

  2. #60280

    Its just a silly game

    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Passed by glory massage in Duluth. Decided to do some recon. Had not seen it before and the name tracked with a good time.

    Lots of red flags right off the jump. Too nice for a camp. Music and whole vibe screamed legit.

    But. Really cute Asian Girl pops out in full spandex. Very flirty. Rubbed my shoulder and patted my behind walking into the room. What the hell. Went to the room.

    More red flags, the massage table was too nice for a Camp.

    She says to take off and put drape over. I never do that and I've very seldom had anyone say anything.

    So I lay down and wait. Some old woman in medical scrubs walks in and starts screaming. She slams the door and the girl comes back in with her hands o er her eyes..
    Its ok man don't let it get you. It is a nice place but they can be an AMP. It just need some work and a smile. But also you are kinda new to just take it slow. All the best.

  3. #60279
    Quote Originally Posted by TedFurns  [View Original Post]
    I've been having the itch to get a massage so today was the day I decided to see what Cobb county is offering. I live on the westside of the city and dread having to go out to Gwinnett Co. For any action, but I've been seeing all the comments about Cobb Co. Being dry, so I figured I try my luck with one of the spots on this side. I planned to go to PZ Massage of south cobb based off a post a few weeks ago, but when I pulled into the parking lot, there was a LE car parked. Now they could've been at any of the spots in this strip mall, but it spooked me and I didn't feel like dealing with any potential issues, so I drove north on S Cobb. I knew there was a spot near the intersection of S Cobb and Concord called H Massage that I thought about giving a try. I called on the way there but no one picked up. When I got to the parking lot, called again, no answer. I happened to see Healing Massage on the opposite corner. So I gave them a call and they picked up so I decided to go there. Once I walked in, a cute woman greeted me, then took me to the room. So at this point, things were looking promising..
    I'm sure that Cobb Co PD was at US Caf. But better safe than sorry. PZ is the only place I will wear a hoodie and do the "walk of shame" because I used to work near that area and a lot of people know me. But you would've gotten lucky there if you went in. Also, if you went south instead of north, you would've saw Q massage about a mile down. You would have gotten lucky there too.

    As for calling, you really don't need to call these places, unless to see if they're open or not. Most of the time just pull up and walk in. As for the sheet, when they cover you with a sheet on the flip, just pull it off. Maybe she thought you were PD or something like that. Did you caress her legs or ass or anything during the massage? Sometimes these girls need a hint.

  4. #60278
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    Went last night to Mint. I got Paris as a recommendation. Well worth the trip. In my book she is very stunning and very attentive but that could be because she had to make me wait even though I had an appointment with her. Highly recommend. She had all the girls walk through and say hi. Bianca, Yo-yo and I believe Jenny. Paris has one more week here she said.

  5. #60277

    Wspa

    This place used to be Tiger Spa for those who don't know. Stopped by during one of the recent storms and was greeted by Asian MILF. Probably mid 50's, age showing just a bit under the chin and around the knees. Older than I prefer but she clearly had great set of naturals "hiding" under the tight fitting black dress she was wearing. Most thorough table shower I've ever had, followed by a really thorough massage. For people that worry about getting their full time, not something I care about but she probably went over. I heard another women in the building but never saw her. Someone came to the door midway through and that paused my massage for a second. So I'm really unsure about the other lady. 8 to the house 2. 6 out the door.

  6. #60276

    South Cobb Exploration

    I've been having the itch to get a massage so today was the day I decided to see what Cobb county is offering. I live on the westside of the city and dread having to go out to Gwinnett Co. For any action, but I've been seeing all the comments about Cobb Co. Being dry, so I figured I try my luck with one of the spots on this side. I planned to go to PZ Massage of south cobb based off a post a few weeks ago, but when I pulled into the parking lot, there was a LE car parked. Now they could've been at any of the spots in this strip mall, but it spooked me and I didn't feel like dealing with any potential issues, so I drove north on S Cobb. I knew there was a spot near the intersection of S Cobb and Concord called H Massage that I thought about giving a try. I called on the way there but no one picked up. When I got to the parking lot, called again, no answer. I happened to see Healing Massage on the opposite corner. So I gave them a call and they picked up so I decided to go there. Once I walked in, a cute woman greeted me, then took me to the room. So at this point, things were looking promising. Got to the room, undressed, got a knock on the door, and in walks in a different woman, much much older, and thick in the mid section. I immediately lost interest in getting any extra from her, but I still wanted to see if this place even offered anything.

    So the massage starts as normal, she put the sheet over me and started pressed and chopping around my body. Now in my experience, this last for maybe 5-10 minutes then it's off with sheet and the oil rub begins. This didn't happen. She massaged my left and right side with the sheet for like 20 minutes. Strike 1. Then when it came time for the oil rub, she only moved the sheet to expose my back. Strike 2. At this point, I'm sure no extras will be offered. Now it's time to do my lower half, and she only uncovers my legs and makes sure to keep the boys covered up. Strike 3. She did rub my cheeks, but in a more professional way, nothing sensual about it. She did graze the boys a few times, but I honestly think it was an accident. On the flip, she made sure I was covered up while turning around then went to start massaging my shoulder. Since it's the end, I'm pretty much ready to go on with my day. But like 5 minutes before she finished, she did ask if I had been there before. In my head, I'm like "why didn't you ask this at the beginning", knowing this is usually the secret password for extra. I usually answer "yea I've been here before" but today I just said yes this is my first time because I felt it would be a waste of time and money to pay for anything extra at that point. So overall, massage was like 6. 5/10. Hope this review helps anyone wanting to explore Cobb Co. PM me if you've been to healing massage off S Cobb and maybe have some advice. I'm stilling feeling the itch, so if anyone has suggestion for Cobb Co. , I'm all ears.

  7. #60275

    Share

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    Can you share on here after. I'm thinking of going soon, first time.

  8. #60274

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    As of last week cherry wasn't there. I would say Yo-yo or Paris. Had fun with both. Skye was okay but wouldn't repeated. There was another girl Jenny that looked nice.

  9. #60273

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Gianna. I saw her twice in a week and she had two different numbers. She's fun.

    https://www.erome.com/a/C1FRCz9b
    Could you PM info? Looks like fun.

  10. #60272

    Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarch112  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.
    Yo-yo or maybe Paris. This was as of last week not sure if its changed again.

  11. #60271

    Mint trip

    I don't know if this will make it in time but I am planning to go to Mint tonight and I was wondering who in the new lineup should I see if I enjoyed Cherry a lot. Cherry was very good to me.

  12. #60270

    EK update?

    Do they offer good massage as well?

    Please dm if you have intel on EK.

  13. #60269
    Quote Originally Posted by BFootball3  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys know if they ever off bare? BBBJ or BBFS?

    Is this rare, or is it possible? Is it something you work your way too or ask for.

    See my previous post for 7.

    But to add more, I'm younger so I do just want the nut. The escorts can be hard to get to and most are high on drugs.

    The AMP is definitely safer and more convenient. But the cost is kinda like almost might as well go agency / high scale girl.
    Does it occur. Yes.

    Opinion. Most are not good at BJ much less trying for BBBJ.

    BBFS is usually not an offering, but an experience that can occur when working a session or have invested enough (time or $'s) for a rapport.

  14. #60268

    Never had a Latina

    Certainly wouldn't pay for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by NateF  [View Original Post]
    90% of the time the Latinas will give a trash massage and often short you on time, the ogre prob the most decent at giving a massage. Only reason to go to Chi, wellbeing, sunrise, moonlight ect is if you just really like Latinas and the possibility of L3 if that is what you are craving.

  15. #60267

    Latina spots

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJinx  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for that list! I wish I had seen it before I visited Moonlight on Friday morning. Which was not a happy experience, the massage sucked, and I actually felt like a ring, or something was leaving micro-abrasions on my neck at some point. I have no idea of the name of the masseuse, but perhaps I should have asked for the Ogre.

    I look forward to checking out some of your suggestions when I'm back in the area.
    90% of the time the Latinas will give a trash massage and often short you on time, the ogre prob the most decent at giving a massage. Only reason to go to Chi, wellbeing, sunrise, moonlight ect is if you just really like Latinas and the possibility of L3 if that is what you are craving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape