Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 44176
-
06-03-26 09:49 #43741Senior Member

Posts: 607Garden spa
Here in OC on business travel with Japanese colleagues.
I visited Garden last year and had a great time with 2 ladies.
Wanted to treat one guy whom I'm friends with and has decent English, so took him to Garden.
He gets a taller Asian lady and I draw a big ass Latina.
Once in the room she throws me attitude and a sour look on her face. I tell her 1 hr please and hand her a benny to get things started.
She drops the bill on the floor and says "you get 1/2 hr only and I need 2 7 Bennie's right now".
I pick up the bill on the floor and walk out to wait for my friend to come out.
Just an FYI to other businesses travelers, try another place.
-
06-03-26 01:41 #43740Senior Member

Posts: 100GFE Nancy at Renewal
Shot over to Renewal to check out the new talent per MMS who is looking as good as ever. Got a quick intro to Luna in who is a tiny little thing with big inviting beautiful light brown eyes, good skin and VERY pretty, kind of exotic looking. She has nice little bolt ons that fit her spinner frame well too. Would've been happy to take her for a spin (pun intended) but didn't want to jump her appointment so will have to circle back next time.
To my surprise I caught another familiar face I have seen in the past at another spa and she is going by Nancy here. Nancy has a borderline MILF look on the taller side at maybe 5'5-6" and 115 pounds if that. Long dark hair she wore down, tasteful makeup that's not overdone and a little shy at first but once she warms up she provides a top 3 GFE IMO. Luckily we had a little history so no need for ice breakers today. English is passable, have never needed translator.
Go for the massage if you have the time, her leg work is on point and while there is minimal teasing during once those yoga pants and tiny top come off she goes up my back and even into my ears with her tongue which was different and exciting. Flip over to get a look at those natural Cs with one little tattoo above the left breast, IYKYK. Starts making out with me like I just got off the ship in the harbor and its still some of the best DFK, really goes for it.
Transition down into BBBJ and can throat it no problem, allows a little FF action as long as you are a gentleman about it and then includes some BLS so no one feels left out LOL. Rim with plenty of TUMA if you want it while mixing in cat bath all over. Get her in 69 with light FIV for a bit before I hop off to suit up but can't get enough DATY with this girl, sweet and responsive while holding my head close and running her fingers through my hair. Chefs kiss.
Main event into K9 and get her from behind in the mirror for a bit before sliding down to PB. Swap to mish and there is so much eye contact, making out, mutual holding and touching, she really lays on the GFE thick. I'm running out of steam so I ask her to get on top for CG ride to the finish line. More incredible DFK and that's what eventually puts me over. She lays on top of me for a few minutes, both of us spent.
I'm simple. During the act just give me some compliments, mutual rubbing and some passion and we are good. Nancy checks all the GFE boxes for me. Will repeat before she leaves for sure.
HF 60 / Dono 160.
-
06-03-26 01:38 #43739Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 78Spinner Lilisa at oa spa
Lilisa.
Ethnicity: Chinese.
Stats: 5'2 petite and skinny build. Total spinner body. She looks cute and fun and very energetic. Long black hair to her lower back, with B-C size 100% legit fun bags, the areola is small and cuddly with a shade of light pink, The size fits her body shape. Smooth shaved kitty with a cute booty. Not too much makeup, just some eyeliner and screams GnD.
Experience:
I came by after an early lunch meeting at Brew Hog BBQ down the road, they got the best BBQ tri-tip in the area by far. A real cutie opens the door for me, said her name was Lilisa, I am too drawn by that spinner body with that face of hers, I didn't waste time to see who else is around.
Her massage was good as it could be, for a girl who weighs no more than 100 lbs, she did what she could with my back and shoulder. I asked her to step on my back, which felt pretty great, it really hit the spot. She wipes me down, then starts to do those inner thigh and sac scratches, then goes for that on point rim. Her tongue went fairly deep, but no penetration, she knows what she is doing with her hands in front while she basically makes a meal out of my sac and stinker. Her rim was great with my non-rim-seeking standards.
Once I flip around, this spinner hopped on with those dfks and already start to grind up on my rock hard pole. I set her down and get a turn on her sweet looking kitty of hers, spreading those light brown lips to feast on the pink meat within, she knows how to use her hip very well, she shown me this ahead by she grinds her wet kitty all over my face to help herself to get to that sweet spot with my tongue and holds my head down when I flick that pink center like a dog with peanut butter. She return the favor with a round of BJ, she doesn't go too deep for me, so might be different for someone else. Honestly, I don't really expect her to. Spinners that can DT are fairly rare to begin with. But even without DT she performs just fine, long slow stroke with lots of suction, she uses her hand for the area that she can't fit in. Another quick round of grinds my rock hard pole with that wet kitty of hers. Quick slip on the cover while my attention is on her performance and pop my pole in for a ride. Tiny girl tiny kitty, what is more to say about that, she could do the literal spin while I am still in her from cg to RCG, that cute little booty of hers was too hard to resist, I rubbed her tight little stinker, she didn't pull away and let me just light rubbing, sure made her tighter though. She spent quite some time in RCG, when she got tired out, and we switch to standing mish, I picked her up and had her wrap her legs around me and hit it as hard and deep as I could to got her to say she came and beg me to cum in her mouth. I wish I could I really did, but I couldn't control it when I came close and just filled the cover instead. She did clean me up with a BJ after, and ask me do I want to shower, I thought she was going to join me, but instead I just went to wash alone, and when I realize she wasn't coming I came back to realize she was just cleaning up after to get the room ready. That last part was a slight let down for me, another petite skinny girl with brown skin goes by Vicky came to say hi as I am walking out with my water.
Verdict:
Lilisa is tons of fun to be had, she told me that she might not stay long, depending on her performance here with the boss, but I think she did just fine as a spinner, and even though the ending could be better if she joined the shower, but everything else was well performed in my standard. In hindsight, it might be just a misunderstanding, though, because OA has one of the smaller-sized bathrooms. Do make the request clear, fellas; translators aren't always best sometimes.
Entry: 60. Tips 160.
-
06-03-26 00:21 #43738Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm confused cian I have an explanation as to why my reviews are being removed? Should I not post anything negative?
-
06-02-26 23:37 #43737Senior Member

Posts: 893LOL, Senior Member just takes a minimal amount of posts. Some have achieved this in a record number of days. In fact, right in this thread!
Originally Posted by BombAssPizza0
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 23:14 #43736Senior Member

Posts: 73Sounds like the Honey from right Spa a couple years ago. Hawaii girl, The one that had bb on the menu?
Originally Posted by Blackcat07
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 23:10 #43735Senior Member

Posts: 697I've yet to sample Tida, and I haven't revisited M&B Comfort on Baker in more than a minute. Not normally an HE guy anymore, but if timing and logistics prevent me from visiting Korgs or CFS AMPs, I'll go for the quick release. Hit up Spring Spa yesterday and got Tiffany. She's a moderately attractive MILF, with a slim bod, response Acups, an average Asian booty along with an untrimmed doorknob Bush. Top up, bottoms down. Only feeding and booty / busy touching, along with the release, but still enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
$50 for 30; $100 for the play.
-
06-02-26 22:06 #43734Regular Member

Posts: 27ATF at Sweet Castle Returns
Iris at Sweet Castle is back.
PM me for details.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:56 #43733Regular Member

Posts: 11Landed on OA
Ever since your under the table BB review I followed up on, I've learned to trust your opinion. Definitely got similar interests. That being said I'm still new and learning the times, intricate little things like what happened today. I'll never blame those who recommend though, no need to apologize.
That being said I ended up on OA.
Emma greeted and led me to VIP room, lots of kisses and compliments. This place used to be my go to. I asked to see all the girls available, that didn't happen. Lilisa ended up in the room. Greeted me softly, extremely shy. Tried for small talk and to explain what I wanted, was only.
Meant with "relax" multiple times LOL. Massage was thorough and throughout the entire body, the entire thing. Every inch except the gold. Grazing was extremely minimal. After almost 35 minutes of a decent massage on front and back with no tease negotiations came. I offered 150 simply bc more than half my visit was spent on the massage. She countered at 180.I said sorry, she promised to make it worth my while. I said fine maybe Emma told her what I like. She claimed to do whatever I wanted. The rest that followed was a decent bbj, very short, but decent. Very shy. I am very clean and groomed so I assume she was very tired or is simply not as much of a freak as I enjoy or am used to. Mid BJ immediately slipped condom on. I asked her to go back down, didn't understand, which she funnily acknowledged " I do not understand English v well, your balls? Anything you like" went down very shortly and hopped right on. My qualms is, she advertises and reassures you she will do whatever you want and is there only for you, she will agree to what you ask for with so much enthusiasm you think "damn she is a pleaser" then she does such without that same enthusiasm and rushes it.
All of this mixed with the fact she is incredibly shy and timid it just wasn't for me.
I will say, she is extremely sweet, and well intentioned. Conversely she is extremely shy and maybe inexperienced? Either that or I have gotten spoiled by recent talents. Which I'm very aware is a possibility. However insisting a 180 tip I expected better.
-
06-02-26 21:03 #43732Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304That is my biggest complaint with spas and I am sorry that happened to you and others. That is why I stopped frequenting another popular spa here as well. Now I am worried about my Monday appointment.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:44 #43731Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Gg is empty af when I stopped by. Miumiu or lana can't go wrong for either.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:27 #43730Regular Member

Posts: 11Update
Mia finished up, took me to room. I waited for another 5. Zelled the money. All was good. Then she says actually I have another appt at 5:30 can you just do 30 minute (it's 5:00 now) I said nahh I'll just leave, then she says no no it's fine. I begin to undress and another person comes in claiming to see Mia for 46. I didn't want a therapist to have all that on her mind. So I said I'd like my money back. She called the appt line for a few minutes come back and said they do not have my payment. Bull shit, showed proof etc. She calls and honestly sounded a bit sand and scared and she comes back with cash. I'm assuming she may of had to use from her own money which I hope isn't the case. I was not rude or aggressive just a bit disappointed after already waiting 30 minutes. Mia seemed so sweet and tried her best. I will pay her extra for that if I'm able to see her again.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:59 #43729Regular Member

Posts: 11Unfortunate bb spa visit
Guess I came at a busy hour, but I made an appointment morning of. Got in and they both seemed busy, appt was with Mia.
Waited for 20 minutes in their first room. 2 more guys came in separately, one went into the other room, the other stayed in lobby. I figured any meeting with Mia would be not present or rushed. They saw the guy who came in 10 minutes after me first, so I feel I was forgotten about a bit. Huge bummer. Any other recommendations for tonight.
-
06-02-26 19:58 #43728Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Glad you enjoyed it! Yes there is a damn good reason why I have booked a slot with her every Monday in advance. I can't think of a better way to start my week. And it just gets better the more comfortable she gets with you.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:47 #43727Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I cannot verify either but I doubt it, I would not classify DC Luna as a spinner at all.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




