Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 44227
-
06-02-26 23:10 #43777Senior Member

Posts: 700I've yet to sample Tida, and I haven't revisited M&B Comfort on Baker in more than a minute. Not normally an HE guy anymore, but if timing and logistics prevent me from visiting Korgs or CFS AMPs, I'll go for the quick release. Hit up Spring Spa yesterday and got Tiffany. She's a moderately attractive MILF, with a slim bod, response Acups, an average Asian booty along with an untrimmed doorknob Bush. Top up, bottoms down. Only feeding and booty / busy touching, along with the release, but still enjoyable.
Originally Posted by Illeffeqt
[View Original Post]
$50 for 30; $100 for the play.
-
06-02-26 22:06 #43776Regular Member

Posts: 27ATF at Sweet Castle Returns
Iris at Sweet Castle is back.
PM me for details.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 21:56 #43775Regular Member

Posts: 11Landed on OA
Ever since your under the table BB review I followed up on, I've learned to trust your opinion. Definitely got similar interests. That being said I'm still new and learning the times, intricate little things like what happened today. I'll never blame those who recommend though, no need to apologize.
That being said I ended up on OA.
Emma greeted and led me to VIP room, lots of kisses and compliments. This place used to be my go to. I asked to see all the girls available, that didn't happen. Lilisa ended up in the room. Greeted me softly, extremely shy. Tried for small talk and to explain what I wanted, was only.
Meant with "relax" multiple times LOL. Massage was thorough and throughout the entire body, the entire thing. Every inch except the gold. Grazing was extremely minimal. After almost 35 minutes of a decent massage on front and back with no tease negotiations came. I offered 150 simply bc more than half my visit was spent on the massage. She countered at 180.I said sorry, she promised to make it worth my while. I said fine maybe Emma told her what I like. She claimed to do whatever I wanted. The rest that followed was a decent bbj, very short, but decent. Very shy. I am very clean and groomed so I assume she was very tired or is simply not as much of a freak as I enjoy or am used to. Mid BJ immediately slipped condom on. I asked her to go back down, didn't understand, which she funnily acknowledged " I do not understand English v well, your balls? Anything you like" went down very shortly and hopped right on. My qualms is, she advertises and reassures you she will do whatever you want and is there only for you, she will agree to what you ask for with so much enthusiasm you think "damn she is a pleaser" then she does such without that same enthusiasm and rushes it.
All of this mixed with the fact she is incredibly shy and timid it just wasn't for me.
I will say, she is extremely sweet, and well intentioned. Conversely she is extremely shy and maybe inexperienced? Either that or I have gotten spoiled by recent talents. Which I'm very aware is a possibility. However insisting a 180 tip I expected better.
-
06-02-26 21:03 #43774Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304That is my biggest complaint with spas and I am sorry that happened to you and others. That is why I stopped frequenting another popular spa here as well. Now I am worried about my Monday appointment.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:44 #43773Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Gg is empty af when I stopped by. Miumiu or lana can't go wrong for either.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:27 #43772Regular Member

Posts: 11Update
Mia finished up, took me to room. I waited for another 5. Zelled the money. All was good. Then she says actually I have another appt at 5:30 can you just do 30 minute (it's 5:00 now) I said nahh I'll just leave, then she says no no it's fine. I begin to undress and another person comes in claiming to see Mia for 46. I didn't want a therapist to have all that on her mind. So I said I'd like my money back. She called the appt line for a few minutes come back and said they do not have my payment. Bull shit, showed proof etc. She calls and honestly sounded a bit sand and scared and she comes back with cash. I'm assuming she may of had to use from her own money which I hope isn't the case. I was not rude or aggressive just a bit disappointed after already waiting 30 minutes. Mia seemed so sweet and tried her best. I will pay her extra for that if I'm able to see her again.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:59 #43771Regular Member

Posts: 11Unfortunate bb spa visit
Guess I came at a busy hour, but I made an appointment morning of. Got in and they both seemed busy, appt was with Mia.
Waited for 20 minutes in their first room. 2 more guys came in separately, one went into the other room, the other stayed in lobby. I figured any meeting with Mia would be not present or rushed. They saw the guy who came in 10 minutes after me first, so I feel I was forgotten about a bit. Huge bummer. Any other recommendations for tonight.
-
06-02-26 19:58 #43770Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Glad you enjoyed it! Yes there is a damn good reason why I have booked a slot with her every Monday in advance. I can't think of a better way to start my week. And it just gets better the more comfortable she gets with you.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:47 #43769Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I cannot verify either but I doubt it, I would not classify DC Luna as a spinner at all.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:45 #43768Regular Member

Posts: 9Honey at BB Spa
I got bait & switched. I wanted to see Mia because of these crazy reviews about her. I guess this is my fault for not asking if it was her before the session began. She did look promising though!
I made an appointment last night & 2 hours before to make sure I see Mia. I've read somewhere in this forum that appointments are pointless here and ignored it. Welp, my dumbass did the opposite and was given someone else.
I came at 2 pm on a Tuesday, and it was already busy, WTF!!
Anyways, I get in, confirm my appointment, and wait 10 minutes. In comes Honey. She says today is her first day here.
Honey is Japanese, 5'2 in her 30's, but she got a crazy athletic build. She has some definition on her glutes & abs. She said she's visiting from Hawaii for the month. I'm a boobs fanatic, but hers are very odd looking. They feel natural but her nipples are enhanced / caved in. Kinda like a breast reduction but didn't see any scars. Just a noticeable enhancement on her nipple. C cups.
Session was nothing crazy. Good BBBJ with some good ball licking. Mounted on for CG. Finished HJ. Kinda upset I didn't get to see Mia, especially since I'm not down to drive to OC after a long day of work. Oh well. Maybe I'll try again before she leaves after this month.
Overall, Honey is a nice girl. No language barrier. Takes direction well. Repeat? Nah. She's pretty reserved & too hygienic (nothing wrong with that tho).
-
06-02-26 19:41 #43767Senior Member

Posts: 1377Sounds like somebody Must have got kicked to the curb. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:20 #43766Regular Member

Posts: 5Bbw providers
I heard Elly from Palm is one but I haven't seen her. Been looking for one as well. If anyone knows someone, let us know.
Originally Posted by Clipper2025
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:10 #43765Regular Member

Posts: 27Credible source
Don't question it, he's a senior member.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 17:38 #43764Senior Member

Posts: 53Mia at BB Spa. WOW
Wow, I just had one of the hottest sessions of my life with Mia at BB Spa. This girl is a absolute firecracker — tiny Asian spinner with silky smooth skin, perky C-cup tits with rock-hard nipples, a flat stomach, and a nice, juicy ass that jiggles perfectly when she moves.
She started with the massage, but it didn't stay professional for long. Her oiled-up hands were all over my cock and balls within minutes, stroking me slow and tight while she kissed me all over. She flipped me over and gave me the sloppiest, wettest blowjob I've ever had. Deepthroating me balls-deep, gagging on my cock while spit ran down her chin, tongue swirling around the head, sucking my balls, and licking my shaft like a total nympho. Eye contact the whole time — she knew exactly what she was doing.
I couldn't take it anymore and flipped her over. Her pussy was shaved smooth, pink, and soaking. I ate her out first — she tasted sweet and moaned when I sucked on her clit.
When I finally slid my cock inside her she was incredibly tight and dripping. I pounded her missionary while she wrapped her legs around me, nails digging into my back, begging for it harder. We switched to cowgirl and she rode me bouncing on my dick, grinding her clit against me, moaning loudly as her tits bounced. Doggy was the best though. That perfect ass rippling every time I slammed into her. I can't cum with a condom so she pulled it off and put me back in her mouth for another amazing blowjob she kept licking and swirling her younger up and down my shaft when I told her I was about to cum she clamped her lips tightly around the base of my shaft and let me blow my entire load in her amazing mouth. Even after I came, she kept milking me with her mouth and gave me a sweet, cum-covered smile.
Mia is genuinely fun, flirty, and down for anything. If you want raw, nasty, passionate sex with a incredibly beautiful Asian who actually enjoys it, book Mia immediately. I'm going back as soon as I can.
-
06-02-26 17:37 #43763Senior Member

Posts: 84Appointments
Appointments only sat sun until further notice.
Originally Posted by OcHobby949
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




