Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 44181
-
06-02-26 20:44 #43731Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 542Gg is empty af when I stopped by. Miumiu or lana can't go wrong for either.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 20:27 #43730Regular Member

Posts: 11Update
Mia finished up, took me to room. I waited for another 5. Zelled the money. All was good. Then she says actually I have another appt at 5:30 can you just do 30 minute (it's 5:00 now) I said nahh I'll just leave, then she says no no it's fine. I begin to undress and another person comes in claiming to see Mia for 46. I didn't want a therapist to have all that on her mind. So I said I'd like my money back. She called the appt line for a few minutes come back and said they do not have my payment. Bull shit, showed proof etc. She calls and honestly sounded a bit sand and scared and she comes back with cash. I'm assuming she may of had to use from her own money which I hope isn't the case. I was not rude or aggressive just a bit disappointed after already waiting 30 minutes. Mia seemed so sweet and tried her best. I will pay her extra for that if I'm able to see her again.
Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:59 #43729Regular Member

Posts: 11Unfortunate bb spa visit
Guess I came at a busy hour, but I made an appointment morning of. Got in and they both seemed busy, appt was with Mia.
Waited for 20 minutes in their first room. 2 more guys came in separately, one went into the other room, the other stayed in lobby. I figured any meeting with Mia would be not present or rushed. They saw the guy who came in 10 minutes after me first, so I feel I was forgotten about a bit. Huge bummer. Any other recommendations for tonight.
-
06-02-26 19:58 #43728Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Glad you enjoyed it! Yes there is a damn good reason why I have booked a slot with her every Monday in advance. I can't think of a better way to start my week. And it just gets better the more comfortable she gets with you.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:47 #43727Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304I cannot verify either but I doubt it, I would not classify DC Luna as a spinner at all.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 19:45 #43726Regular Member

Posts: 9Honey at BB Spa
I got bait & switched. I wanted to see Mia because of these crazy reviews about her. I guess this is my fault for not asking if it was her before the session began. She did look promising though!
I made an appointment last night & 2 hours before to make sure I see Mia. I've read somewhere in this forum that appointments are pointless here and ignored it. Welp, my dumbass did the opposite and was given someone else.
I came at 2 pm on a Tuesday, and it was already busy, WTF!!
Anyways, I get in, confirm my appointment, and wait 10 minutes. In comes Honey. She says today is her first day here.
Honey is Japanese, 5'2 in her 30's, but she got a crazy athletic build. She has some definition on her glutes & abs. She said she's visiting from Hawaii for the month. I'm a boobs fanatic, but hers are very odd looking. They feel natural but her nipples are enhanced / caved in. Kinda like a breast reduction but didn't see any scars. Just a noticeable enhancement on her nipple. C cups.
Session was nothing crazy. Good BBBJ with some good ball licking. Mounted on for CG. Finished HJ. Kinda upset I didn't get to see Mia, especially since I'm not down to drive to OC after a long day of work. Oh well. Maybe I'll try again before she leaves after this month.
Overall, Honey is a nice girl. No language barrier. Takes direction well. Repeat? Nah. She's pretty reserved & too hygienic (nothing wrong with that tho).
-
06-02-26 19:41 #43725Senior Member

Posts: 1377Sounds like somebody Must have got kicked to the curb. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:20 #43724Regular Member

Posts: 5Bbw providers
I heard Elly from Palm is one but I haven't seen her. Been looking for one as well. If anyone knows someone, let us know.
Originally Posted by Clipper2025
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:10 #43723Regular Member

Posts: 27Credible source
Don't question it, he's a senior member.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 17:38 #43722Senior Member

Posts: 52Mia at BB Spa. WOW
Wow, I just had one of the hottest sessions of my life with Mia at BB Spa. This girl is a absolute firecracker — tiny Asian spinner with silky smooth skin, perky C-cup tits with rock-hard nipples, a flat stomach, and a nice, juicy ass that jiggles perfectly when she moves.
She started with the massage, but it didn't stay professional for long. Her oiled-up hands were all over my cock and balls within minutes, stroking me slow and tight while she kissed me all over. She flipped me over and gave me the sloppiest, wettest blowjob I've ever had. Deepthroating me balls-deep, gagging on my cock while spit ran down her chin, tongue swirling around the head, sucking my balls, and licking my shaft like a total nympho. Eye contact the whole time — she knew exactly what she was doing.
I couldn't take it anymore and flipped her over. Her pussy was shaved smooth, pink, and soaking. I ate her out first — she tasted sweet and moaned when I sucked on her clit.
When I finally slid my cock inside her she was incredibly tight and dripping. I pounded her missionary while she wrapped her legs around me, nails digging into my back, begging for it harder. We switched to cowgirl and she rode me bouncing on my dick, grinding her clit against me, moaning loudly as her tits bounced. Doggy was the best though. That perfect ass rippling every time I slammed into her. I can't cum with a condom so she pulled it off and put me back in her mouth for another amazing blowjob she kept licking and swirling her younger up and down my shaft when I told her I was about to cum she clamped her lips tightly around the base of my shaft and let me blow my entire load in her amazing mouth. Even after I came, she kept milking me with her mouth and gave me a sweet, cum-covered smile.
Mia is genuinely fun, flirty, and down for anything. If you want raw, nasty, passionate sex with a incredibly beautiful Asian who actually enjoys it, book Mia immediately. I'm going back as soon as I can.
-
06-02-26 17:37 #43721Senior Member

Posts: 84Appointments
Appointments only sat sun until further notice.
Originally Posted by OcHobby949
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:59 #43720Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 304Props to Admin
I see you are cleaning up the boards a bit. Good job.
And good job to those that are reporting what you see.
-
06-02-26 15:51 #43719Senior Member

Posts: 1175A Trip to Greece at BB spa
Was originally planning on booking at another shop but they never replied back so decided to hit up BB. Was a bit of a roller coast of an experience that had a bad start but amazing ending.
Originally scheduled a session with Mia based off the reviews here but guess some dude beat me to the shop by less than two minutes and got her. Instead the new girl, named Honey greeted me. She cute, she's what I would be describe as Latina curvy but Chinese. She looks early to mid 20's and she said she was 23. She legit has a nice non bbl ass which is rare at least in my experience with Asian girls. She has natural Cs, with what I can only describe as innie nipples. She speaks good English with a cutesy squeaky voice, enough where she and I talked for a good 30 minutes in English while waiting for Mia. She kept giving me kisses and grinding up on me and running her hands all over me. She had to go get the door and came back and I guess Mia was a bit double booked.
Honey kept touching jr over my pants and said if Mia is too busy, I'm not letting this go to waste and fully disrobed. She shoved her tits in my face and motorboat me with them and helped me disrobe. She dropped to her knees and gave me a long wet and dirty BBBJ. She went Dt and did this thing that I can only describe as shoving it as far back into her throat as possible and just shaking her head letting me get deep into her tonsils LOL. Don't think I've ever had a girl do that technique before but I did enjoy it!
For those who want some extra. Bring some extra change and you can have a trip to Greece. She asked if I ever partook before and mentioned it wasn't really my thing but she said it'll be great and did a rcg to Greece and boy was that tight. Swapped to a couple of positions and she said she wanted to taste me. She kneeled down between my legs and gave me a nice long Russian.
I got to admit, this is way better with naturals vs man mades. She kept getting me close as I did try to hurry up a bit given when I looked at the clock we definitely went overtime. So much so that Mia popped her head in the door and commented how hard I looked.
The next part is why I said it ended amazing. Mia just matter of factly said she wanted some and wiped off Honeys spit and then kneeled down and starting to give me an amazing BBBJ. The other reviews didn't do the BJ justice as she was gawking up and down on it with no signs of slowing down. Honey mixed between DFK and then shoved her tits in my face and when she went back to kissing, to my surprise Mia stripped down and was able to feel her natural Cs. They swapped and finished with a cim in Honey to the point where she definitely gagged a bit and swallowed some of it by accident. She tried to kiss me with what's left in her mouth that I declined LOL. Mia apologized for being late and said she hoped that helped make it up to me which it most definitely did. Said to come back and see her and she promises she'll be available.
Standard fares but. Bring extras if you want a trip to Greece from Honey. Definitely will be back.
-
06-02-26 15:11 #43718Senior Member

Posts: 1175This no clue. Would need some of the locals to confirm. I've only ever seen one Luna at Garden and wasn't this girl.
Originally Posted by SoloAdventure
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:00 #43717Senior Member

Posts: 1175Spinner round 2
Finished off last night when a trip to OA. Was advised there's a good spinner there so wanted to get a glance.
In came a super skinny tiny girl. When I say skinny, she was skinnier than Luna. She was maybe 90 lbs soaking wet wearing a crop top and mini skirt with black leggings. She insisted on giving me a massage first cause she said my shoulders were tight. I was a little jet lagged so figure what the heck. Didn't expect much given she's so tiny but surprisingly she actually gave me a good massage. Definitely not a lmt style one but picture like a girlfriend massage trying to help you relax. Apparently it worked well cause I wound up dozing off for about ten minutes. On the flip she actually continued with a really good leg and calf massage. She woke Jr up and then stripped. She does have natural As with pink nips which is rare for Asians at least in my experience and same like Luna, not an Oz of fat on her.
She started with a sloppy BBBJ, multiple attempts at Dt but was just shy if being able to complete it. On came the rubber and she hopped on for cg. Not her best position which is a bummer for me so we swapped a few positions til the finish.
On the way out was introduced to a cute girl named Vicky. She looked almost Indian or Filipino as she was very dark skinned especially for a Chinese girl. May have to swing back for her.










Reply With Quote




