Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 555 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 8325
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #8115

    Kelsey re

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.
    Never mind guys she got back to me and we scheduled, can't wait to see her! Can anybody pm me her rates and if she has any extras? Thanks.

  2. #8114

    Kelsey

    Has anyone seen kelsey lately? And is it hard to get a hold of her cause I texted her and she texted me back once but then when I was tryna schedule she disappeared LOL.

  3. #8113
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.
    Honestly, I like them better than regular condoms. Feels better IMO maybe because I'm sticking my bare cock inside even though theres still a rubber barrier. A girl I saw years back used them and I liked it. But nothing beats BBFS.

  4. #8112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.
    I've tried them a few times. I don't like them at all.

  5. #8111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    I seen her years ago with a woman I play with. She was larger than her pictures. I suppose that could have changed. Really good with the woman, was fine with me. No way I'd see her at those rates. At no point did I think bbfs was ever an option.

  6. #8110

    Kelsey's add

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    What her #? Can you Pm me?
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-l...s-vegas-470799
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6291.jpg‎   IMG_6292.jpg‎  

  7. #8109

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    Heather does not provide BBFS, at least it wasn't offered and I've seen her several times.

    But her BBBJ skills are very good!

  8. #8108

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely still around!

    She's as amazing as ever- loves what she does and is addicted to creampies!
    What her #? Can you Pm me?

  9. #8107

    Female condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Reviewers have commented she uses female condoms.
    They don't feel anything like BBFS if you ask me. Just feels like I'm fucking a warm sandwich bag. LOL.

  10. #8106
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!
    Reviewers have commented she uses female condoms.

  11. #8105

    Wondering About.

    "Heather D'Angelo? Her ad states she's "50's," her prices are sky-high, and I'm wondering if one reason is because she provides BBFS?

    Thanks!

  12. #8104

    Tasia

    Anyone seen tasia recently since her return? How was it?

  13. #8103

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampallang  [View Original Post]
    Still working, great GFE BBFS.
    She's definitely still around!

    She's as amazing as ever- loves what she does and is addicted to creampies!

  14. #8102

    Loriann

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffersP  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town soon, wondering if Loriann (or "Lorianna") is still active these days? Anyone seen her recently? THANKS!
    Yes she still provides. Saw her about a month or so ago. She still gives value for your donation. Nice safe incall. She has aged in the past couple years, especially her facial features, like a chick who has spent a lot of time in the sun. Her body is clean, nice and her tits are worth the price of admission. One of the best boob jobs in the valley. But she is also not as flexible as before. Has periodic problems with her back, knees, neck, etc. So you get what is available for that day. She usually offers bb only to guys she's been with several times. Rarely on first dates, especially if you're from out of town. 50/50 if I'll continue. But nice lady.

  15. #8101
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFSPeter  [View Original Post]
    As much as guys talk about this chick and she has bad hygiene? Hard no.
    Yea I wouldn't repeat. To answer the other persons question yes she is still BB, but the whole room was a smoke cloud and she def smelled as if she just got back from a hard cardio session and let it stagnate till it dried kind of sticky on her. Wasn't good LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape