Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 492 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7246

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by UnionJack3000  [View Original Post]
    I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".
    Saw Katy last week and she was as always fantastic! Prices are the same because the service is the same. I went for HH. Began with a DFK. Leading to a BBJ and then exploded in covered FS. As always, she was fun, engaging and seemed to have a good time to0. She changed her ad for personal reasons but for her regs, the service is the same quality we have come to expect. Don't let the new ad stop you-call and enjoy and NO, I am not being compensated. She just a great gal who is worth the cost.

  2. #7245

    Katy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Katy that has incall in Forest Park area?
    I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".

  3. #7244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806

    Katy

    Anyone seen Katy that has incall in Forest Park area?

  4. #7243

    Avoid Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Here's a piciture.
    I posted about her a few weeks back (just scroll back a few pages). Short version is I pulled up to her incall, she walked out and looked like a toothless homosexual woman. Raced back to my car and sped the hell out. A few days later another monger who missed my warning saw her and had a horrible experience. Don't be fooled by whatever she looks like in those pictures.

  5. #7242

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?
    Here's a piciture.

  6. #7241

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Banditdog  [View Original Post]
    Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/040626961960

  7. #7240
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Morgan, she advertised Springfield, Greenfield on STG?
    Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?

  8. #7239

    Morgan

    Has anyone had any experience with Morgan, she advertised Springfield, Greenfield on STG?

  9. #7238

    Insanity

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to part with what she's demanding (and I don't mean $$) is out of their minds.

    On top of demanding a 'deposit' (Never a smart move), she's asking for outrageous personal information for 'screening' - (give me a $ Break).

    LinkedIn or other social media.

    Photo verification (Passport, I. D, Work I. D, Etc).
    Agreed. Mostly I'm just curious if she's real.

  10. #7237
    Quote Originally Posted by DengKemboko  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone in here ever met / seen Satin in Northampton?

    https://tryst.link/escort/satinnoir

    PM me if you prefer.
    Anyone willing to part with what she's demanding (and I don't mean $$) is out of their minds.

    On top of demanding a 'deposit' (Never a smart move), she's asking for outrageous personal information for 'screening' - (give me a $ Break).

    LinkedIn or other social media.

    Photo verification (Passport, I. D, Work I. D, Etc).

  11. #7236

    Satin

    Has anyone in here ever met / seen Satin in Northampton?

    https://tryst.link/escort/satinnoir

    PM me if you prefer.

  12. #7235

    Laurel

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Nice find AssMan. That Does look like a needle plunger in first pic. Most of these girls have demons which can cause issues with response time. Because they are too busy copping, using, crashing. If they have product they need, all their focus goes towards consuming it / them. 160 gets a lot of product. I'm not saying Victoria is a user. I'm looking forward to next post. South of Hartford is outside my hobby range. I really hope she's in the game.
    If Victoria is your cup of tea but too far North, I learned that Laurel has incall in Springfield now. I don't know the exact location or situation. I'll share number if you want to collect more deets.

  13. #7234

    Victoria

    I've been looking for a new UTR for a while now that mine has stepped out. I have been on the site for quite a while but don't post much because I've had my UTR. Ironic enough her stage name was Vickie. Hope you can still share her info with me and much appreciated in advance if so.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    A provider I have seen in the past is looking to add a few regulars to her low volume rotation. Her name is Victoria or Vicky. A very attractive woman who is classy, intelligent, highly skilled, sexy, and very personable-no drama, aims to please. 5'3, 115 lbs, 34 B, 36 yrs. Classic petite spinner-very nice body!

    Offers outcalls 160 hh, 220 hr, and car dates if interested. Occasionally she does offer incalls when she has several dates lined up. Lives in South End, Hartford. Very accommodating, open to most requests within reason.

    Pm me if interested and want her number. Senior members only who actively contribute to this site. A regular member who has recently contributed to this site will be considered.

  14. #7233

    Victoria

    I've been looking for a new UTR for a while now that mine has stepped out. I have been on the site for quite a while but don't post much because I've had my utr. Ironic enough her stage name was Vickie. Hope you can still share her info with me and much appreciated in advance if so.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    A provider I have seen in the past is looking to add a few regulars to her low volume rotation. Her name is Victoria or Vicky. A very attractive woman who is classy, intelligent, highly skilled, sexy, and very personable-no drama, aims to please. 5'3, 115 lbs, 34 B, 36 yrs. Classic petite spinner-very nice body!

    Offers outcalls 160 hh, 220 hr, and car dates if interested. Occasionally she does offer incalls when she has several dates lined up. Lives in South End, Hartford. Very accommodating, open to most requests within reason.

    Pm me if interested and want her number. Senior members only who actively contribute to this site. A regular member who has recently contributed to this site will be considered.

  15. #7232

    Nice find

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    A provider I have seen in the past is looking to add a few regulars to her low volume rotation. Her name is Victoria or Vicky. A very attractive woman who is classy, intelligent, highly skilled, sexy, and very personable-no drama, aims to please. 5'3, 115 lbs, 34 B, 36 yrs. Classic petite spinner-very nice body!

    Offers outcalls 160 hh, 220 hr, and car dates if interested. Occasionally she does offer incalls when she has several dates lined up. Lives in South End, Hartford. Very accommodating, open to most requests within reason.

    Pm me if interested and want her number. Senior members only who actively contribute to this site. A regular member who has recently contributed to this site will be considered.
    Nice find AssMan. That Does look like a needle plunger in first pic. Most of these girls have demons which can cause issues with response time. Because they are too busy copping, using, crashing. If they have product they need, all their focus goes towards consuming it / them. 160 gets a lot of product. I'm not saying Victoria is a user. I'm looking forward to next post. South of Hartford is outside my hobby range. I really hope she's in the game.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape