Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 7365
-
06-03-26 19:21 #7245Senior Member

Posts: 63Katy
I met with her a couple of months ago. She went off the radar for a short time, then back on. I texted her when I saw her post on stg recently and she said massage only. Nothing else. Not sure if it's just a screen, or she really is only doing massages. If it is only a massage, it's expensive. Same prices when she was doing her "thang".
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 07:43 #7244Senior Member

Posts: 806Katy
Anyone seen Katy that has incall in Forest Park area?
-
06-02-26 16:04 #7243Senior Member

Posts: 54Avoid Morgan
I posted about her a few weeks back (just scroll back a few pages). Short version is I pulled up to her incall, she walked out and looked like a toothless homosexual woman. Raced back to my car and sped the hell out. A few days later another monger who missed my warning saw her and had a horrible experience. Don't be fooled by whatever she looks like in those pictures.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:52 #7242Senior Member

Posts: 343Morgan
Here's a piciture.
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 22:48 #7241Senior Member

Posts: 343Morgan
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...y/040626961960
Originally Posted by Banditdog
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 15:19 #7240Senior Member

Posts: 189Respectfully, that's pretty vague. A link or photo might be helpful, yes?
Originally Posted by OrlLovr69
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 11:21 #7239Senior Member

Posts: 276Morgan
Has anyone had any experience with Morgan, she advertised Springfield, Greenfield on STG?
-
05-29-26 20:47 #7238Senior Member

Posts: 80Insanity
Agreed. Mostly I'm just curious if she's real.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 14:17 #7237Senior Member

Posts: 532Anyone willing to part with what she's demanding (and I don't mean $$) is out of their minds.
Originally Posted by DengKemboko
[View Original Post]
On top of demanding a 'deposit' (Never a smart move), she's asking for outrageous personal information for 'screening' - (give me a $ Break).
LinkedIn or other social media.
Photo verification (Passport, I. D, Work I. D, Etc).
-
05-29-26 10:09 #7236Senior Member

Posts: 80Satin
Has anyone in here ever met / seen Satin in Northampton?
https://tryst.link/escort/satinnoir
PM me if you prefer.
-
05-27-26 21:10 #7235Senior Member

Posts: 354Laurel
If Victoria is your cup of tea but too far North, I learned that Laurel has incall in Springfield now. I don't know the exact location or situation. I'll share number if you want to collect more deets.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 11:25 #7234Regular Member

Posts: 20Victoria
I've been looking for a new UTR for a while now that mine has stepped out. I have been on the site for quite a while but don't post much because I've had my UTR. Ironic enough her stage name was Vickie. Hope you can still share her info with me and much appreciated in advance if so.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 11:06 #7233Regular Member

Posts: 20Victoria
I've been looking for a new UTR for a while now that mine has stepped out. I have been on the site for quite a while but don't post much because I've had my utr. Ironic enough her stage name was Vickie. Hope you can still share her info with me and much appreciated in advance if so.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 20:23 #7232Senior Member

Posts: 354Nice find
Nice find AssMan. That Does look like a needle plunger in first pic. Most of these girls have demons which can cause issues with response time. Because they are too busy copping, using, crashing. If they have product they need, all their focus goes towards consuming it / them. 160 gets a lot of product. I'm not saying Victoria is a user. I'm looking forward to next post. South of Hartford is outside my hobby range. I really hope she's in the game.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-26 21:15 #7231Regular Member

Posts: 5Sexy Stephanie
You guys remember "the best" from 2023? The young curly haired pawg. What happened to her?











Reply With Quote




