Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 12313
-
06-04-26 11:50 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 250Old reviews
She had several negative reviews from years ago and her ads / pics have changed much.
Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2
[View Original Post]
More or less reports of lackluster effort and even claims she went to the next client without cleaning up from the previous one.
I personally saw her a couple times years ago for carplay. I have had no desire to go back and see her again.
-
06-04-26 09:21 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 522Erika
I see she post often but never any reviews that I can find.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/694292338094
-
06-02-26 20:26 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 87These donations are crazy now
Called 170 - 270 - 370.
Originally Posted by BigGuy777
[View Original Post]
I was shocked. My regulars don't charge that much.
-
06-02-26 18:16 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 87Nasty 19 name on profile
Nasty 19.
I am thinking about pulling trigger.
She looks older than 19.
Says she is new and be nice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...0/160369096643
-
06-01-26 19:40 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 128Miss Claire
I reached out and asked her if she was still around. She said she's out of town till mid June so she temporarily took her ad down.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 07:26 #12113Regular Member

Posts: 48Via
Via is back in town. She's a TOP-SHELF provider and comes with top shelf rates. Considering the competition around here, she can justify it. Had a nice session with her about a month ago, she was willing to do a hhr session at what I considered a decent rate, however, the menu was limited. Said the full menu is only available when you schedule a full hour session.
She also said she is a massage therapist, I didn't ask the rate for that but may try that session this visit.
https://tryst.link/escort/via-viele-387
-
06-01-26 06:51 #12112Senior Member

Posts: 129Rates!
Seriously the rates are unbelievable. And for what? Are there guys that read this actually paying these?
Originally Posted by Krawl421
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:41 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 87Hailey with different pics
That is Hailey with different pics. I saw her also 2 days ago.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
Acting same way she did before.
-
05-30-26 07:58 #12110Regular Member

Posts: 48TinaMichCity
Any intel on Tina, looks like she's vistiting next month.
https://tryst.link/escort/tinamichcity
-
05-30-26 00:33 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 324Dead Fish
Met up with this one tonight. Very pretty girl. Nice ass and pussy, smaller tits that are a bit deflated, but still nice. But that's where the good parts end. She advertises "BBBJ" and "CIM". FYI, that's not happening with her. She was quick to give the rules: Everything is covered, no kissing, and don't get near her butthole. She also says she's not a clock watcher, but she made damn sure to remind me when we hit the 15 minute mark. She was a complete dead fish just going through the mechanical motions as she toked on her vape. She had a bit of an attitude too. Now, I'm a very clean and polite guy. I treat all the women I meet as good as possible. So trust me, her attitude wasn't warranted by anything I did or said. In my opinion she'd be on in a pinch, but only for a QV. Although I seriously doubt it'd be worth the freight (375 HHR).
Like I said, I'm sure she's a very nice girl and definitely pretty. Just not worth the price of admission.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/860801558512
-
05-29-26 17:18 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 34Man the rates!
There have been a few new postings, some with good pics and ok rules. But these rates, I mean, are you guys paying 150-175 for a standard QV with rules. I thought the 120 was BS, but now they want to agree to a minimum of 120 and ask for more. 100 doesn't buy what it used to, that's for sure.
I am about to buy an AutoBlow!
K.
-
05-26-26 14:53 #12107Regular Member

Posts: 48Claire on Tryst
Sorry, she was on Tryst but don't see it now.
Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 10:23 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 35Clair
Sounds like miss Claire from Tryst.
Originally Posted by LuvEscorts2
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-26 09:48 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 64Motel asians
Good or Not?
-
05-26-26 09:41 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 522Claire
Have no idea who Claire is.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
Theres no contact site?










Reply With Quote






