The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 1042 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36716

    Leah phone number change

    If you haven't heard back from Leah on midlo, she is having phone issues. Check out her pics for new digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4433.jpg‎   IMG_4355 1.jpg‎   IMG_4354 1.jpg‎  

  2. #36715

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.
    Used to be based out of tidewater. Check the tidewater / vb / norfolk forums. She used to do duos w her gf Jasmine. I think she still posts in the cc area too. My experience was years ago so things could've changed. Tried the duo but jas just laid there. And didn't really get into it. Sadie was just getting over an injury at the time so I only got BBBJ from her. Never repeated.

  3. #36714
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Is she really 29? One of those pics in the STG add looks like she more like 49. I was thinking she might be looking rough because of life style. Does she look like the pics in the 29 year old photo?
    I'd estimate she's probably mid to late 30's at best.

  4. #36713

    About Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    The pictures with the button up look similar to the ones she used to have. I don't know about the rest. Scarlett was on point with the mic skills though. I don't know what ended up happening to her. Her daughter was in and out of jail and then I spotted her hanging around the BK area on Chamb for a couple weeks and then she disappeared.
    Those were the good ole days. Her mic skills was crazy and her throat could take a pounding. I wish I saw her one last time before she disappeared.

  5. #36712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.
    The pictures with the button up look similar to the ones she used to have. I don't know about the rest. Scarlett was on point with the mic skills though. I don't know what ended up happening to her. Her daughter was in and out of jail and then I spotted her hanging around the BK area on Chamb for a couple weeks and then she disappeared.

  6. #36711

    Hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.
    No face pic. No tatty pic. Kitty pic. No comments. No thanks.

  7. #36710
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    I swear that first pic reminds me of a chick named Scarlett that used to stay at the diamond. I never would hit, but she could suck a golf ball through a water hose.

  8. #36709

  9. #36708

    Petersburg


  10. #36707
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.
    I reviewed her once when she was out in charles city, in short, she was fine. Really nice and drama free, got a cjb for. 60 which was fine and she takes directions well. Some reports have been turned off by her because she's a little bigger than in her photos and she has a missing right eye.

  11. #36706

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    That is Sadie. She used to host out in Charles City. I had talked with her once and she sent me some pictures (paid $20, just wanted to confirm she was real). She seemed to have a nice body. I was about 5 minutes away when she said she was going to have to postpone for 45 minutes so it didn't work out. I haven't reached back out. There are some other reviews on here for her if you search.
    Did you ever see her? No real solid reviews that I can find. Any SM who could charm in greatly appreciated. Going to Peterburg or Chester is way out the way for some BS service. Let's let this chick get some regulars. Or let the guys know it's not worth the ride. On You On Me. For those of you who served you know what that means.

  12. #36705

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy19  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but did get a reply back from her. If you search reviews on the board, there are some that confirms she is the real deal. Look for those reviews and always watch you 6.

  13. #36704

    Sensual Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/511525070829

    Took a shot with this one this weekend. Post didn't have a name so I didn't have anything to search. I'm sure some guys here have met her. She's at a notel near Rosies on Midlothian. A few guys hanging outside the rooms, but I went in anyways.

    She wanted to go pay for her room with the donation soon as I got there but I wasn't feeling that so she didn't go.

    Bbj was good but the rest was just okay. Put the cover on and went in mish. Her dirty feet threw me off and she had plenty of time to wash before I got there. I didn't stay much longer. She has a nice personality, but the area and hygiene will prevent me from repeating.
    Is she really 29? One of those pics in the STG add looks like she more like 49. I was thinking she might be looking rough because of life style. Does she look like the pics in the 29 year old photo?

  14. #36703

    Kayotic

    Any body seen this one lately Kayotic? Is this little spinnner still in play. Could'nt find a current link. She use to play in the Westend.

  15. #36702
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dude but those pictures are of a fat sloppy looking piece. Was it worse? I wouldn't even be a flea on an elephant lmao. To each their own but damn.
    It was way worse bro. I ran back to my car. It was crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape