Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36705

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy19  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet but did get a reply back from her. If you search reviews on the board, there are some that confirms she is the real deal. Look for those reviews and always watch you 6.

  2. #36704

    Sensual Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by FatherGlucose  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/511525070829

    Took a shot with this one this weekend. Post didn't have a name so I didn't have anything to search. I'm sure some guys here have met her. She's at a notel near Rosies on Midlothian. A few guys hanging outside the rooms, but I went in anyways.

    She wanted to go pay for her room with the donation soon as I got there but I wasn't feeling that so she didn't go.

    Bbj was good but the rest was just okay. Put the cover on and went in mish. Her dirty feet threw me off and she had plenty of time to wash before I got there. I didn't stay much longer. She has a nice personality, but the area and hygiene will prevent me from repeating.
    Is she really 29? One of those pics in the STG add looks like she more like 49. I was thinking she might be looking rough because of life style. Does she look like the pics in the 29 year old photo?

  3. #36703

    Kayotic

    Any body seen this one lately Kayotic? Is this little spinnner still in play. Could'nt find a current link. She use to play in the Westend.

  4. #36702
    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Dude but those pictures are of a fat sloppy looking piece. Was it worse? I wouldn't even be a flea on an elephant lmao. To each their own but damn.
    It was way worse bro. I ran back to my car. It was crazy.

  5. #36701
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the pictures were accurate then 😂.
    Naw bra her stomach was hanging on her knees.

  6. #36700

    I mean yeah

    Sounds like the pictures were accurate then 😂.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews has to be fake. She opened the I saw a fat sloppy woman. I just walked away. Don't waste your time or money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209001842

  7. #36699

  8. #36698
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews has to be fake. She opened the I saw a fat sloppy woman. I just walked away. Don't waste your time or money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209001842
    Dude but those pictures are of a fat sloppy looking piece. Was it worse? I wouldn't even be a flea on an elephant lmao. To each their own but damn.

  9. #36697
    How did the first person get winter's new number if she hasn't posted since April and the first number was wrong?

  10. #36696
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Inbox cleared, thanks Packie.

  11. #36695

    Winter

    Just spoke with winter, she said if you haven't been able ro get thru to her you can text her again she's available all night.

  12. #36694

    Waste of time.

    All the reviews has to be fake. She opened the I saw a fat sloppy woman. I just walked away. Don't waste your time or money.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/209001842

  13. #36693

    Tasha

    Has anyone seen Tasha (link below)? PM details if so or comment here- I may be interested.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...a/640436391565

  14. #36692

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone see her lately? I saw her last month but the comms have been really tough for the last several weeks. Has the monkey has taken over again?

  15. #36691

    Re: Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Search Emma on the board.
    She can have bad comms. She won't tell you when she is on her period and can have some strong odors. I think she got into drugs pretty bad. The last few times I've seen her she has gotten progressively worse. With that being said, if she's doing well and you catch her on the right day, she can be solid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape