Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 25031
-
06-02-26 19:01 #24386Senior Member

Posts: 94If you can't delete it, I would definitely edit your post to remove the link and ask anyone who quoted you to follow suit but yeah it is kind of listed in the posting guidelines and in big bold red letters whenever you post.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:57 #24385Senior Member

Posts: 94Mimi
Those are some wild charges and here I thought Redhat Kat running over an old lady and fleeing the scene was bad but honestly I don't think anyone that has seen her even recently should be too concerned. She (and her posse) are being charge with something far more heinous than escorting. Police aren't going to care about the few johns she could possibly give them in this scenario unless they had something to do with the case.
Originally Posted by Youngandhung02
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 18:53 #24384Senior Member

Posts: 129Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
Originally Posted by NewOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 15:24 #24383Senior Member

Posts: 511I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.
-
06-02-26 15:16 #24382Regular Member

Posts: 19Inmates
Maybe she'll have her baby in prison.
Originally Posted by Youngandhung02
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 14:20 #24381Senior Member

Posts: 532A 14-year-old. WTF.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
I'm surprised at the bonds some of the alleged perpetrators were handed ($20,000?
In CT people are getting 1/2-million-dollar bonds for similar charges. (so much for innocent until proven guilty).
-
06-02-26 13:04 #24380Regular Member

Posts: 8Mimi
Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
-
06-02-26 13:00 #24379Senior Member

Posts: 1230I thought that might be her!
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 12:50 #24378Regular Member

Posts: 8Mimi
Should anyone who visited her in the past month should they be concerned?
Originally Posted by TableTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 09:40 #24377Senior Member

Posts: 72Second Lexi
I personally have not met her. But the 2 reviews were very positive.
Originally Posted by Nimbus22
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 07:13 #24376Senior Member

Posts: 349Is she worth the trip?
Originally Posted by CoffeeFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-26 07:11 #24375Senior Member

Posts: 81Savanah
Hi guys,
Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.
https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090
Appreciate your review.
I am planning to see her.
Titu.
-
06-01-26 20:52 #24374Senior Member

Posts: 1734Ashley just drinks too much and can be pain to schedule, but she fucks raw, and gives good head. Harley is older but man can she suck a dick. Nice lady too. Won't fuck you over. I did get around to seeing Tammy. Talked too much but she can suck a dick too. Out of the 3, Harley gives the best head in my opinion. Joelle is pretty reliable. Bb in all 3 holes. Head isn't the greatest but you can fill that assshole up.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:24 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 349I don't think she's pretty at all. And I think her blowjob is way overrated. My wife gives a better one. She is all jacked up from cigarettes and energy. Drinks has bad stomach problems.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:05 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 193Lexi
Hey bro. I'd love lexis digits. What is her rate?
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




