Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24380

    Mimi

    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?

  2. #24379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    I thought that might be her!

  3. #24378

    Mimi

    Should anyone who visited her in the past month should they be concerned?

  4. #24377

    Second Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth the trip?
    I personally have not met her. But the 2 reviews were very positive.

  5. #24376
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan  [View Original Post]
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244
    Is she worth the trip?

  6. #24375

    Savanah

    Hi guys,

    Anyone has experience with this beauty, I have one encounter before it was good, delivered as promised. Any of you have encounter in near past.

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannah3090

    Appreciate your review.

    I am planning to see her.

    Titu.

  7. #24374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.
    Ashley just drinks too much and can be pain to schedule, but she fucks raw, and gives good head. Harley is older but man can she suck a dick. Nice lady too. Won't fuck you over. I did get around to seeing Tammy. Talked too much but she can suck a dick too. Out of the 3, Harley gives the best head in my opinion. Joelle is pretty reliable. Bb in all 3 holes. Head isn't the greatest but you can fill that assshole up.

  8. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm going by her ad picture but Mandy don't look attractive at all. Maybe in person she does but her picture look like some trailer trash type.
    I don't think she's pretty at all. And I think her blowjob is way overrated. My wife gives a better one. She is all jacked up from cigarettes and energy. Drinks has bad stomach problems.

  9. #24372

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
    Hey bro. I'd love lexis digits. What is her rate?

  10. #24371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.
    I'm going by her ad picture but Mandy don't look attractive at all. Maybe in person she does but her picture look like some trailer trash type.

  11. #24370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879
    They will definitely ask for deposit or something is not right. A young mix girl offering all hopes for $100. You know how tough these guess are.

  12. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?
    In my experience.

    White:

    Reliable: Yes.

    Attractive: Very very few.

    Latina:

    Reliable: No.

    Attractive: Very very very few.

    Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.

    The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.

  13. #24368

    Reliable

    Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?

  14. #24367

    Not this Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices  [View Original Post]
    Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
    Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244

  15. #24366

    Still no word on this one? Offering a great special in Johnston

    Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape