Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.
    Oh damn, you think the feds going to go through her phone to see who she had set her a date with??

  2. #24396

    You're

    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    Good man. The guy freaking out doesn't understand the forum rules. You posted a public link, nothing wrong with that. What is wrong us that ***** was pimping out a 14 yr old. She can rot in prison for all I care. Glad I haven't seen her in years and those who've seen her, shoot past year or so I would say are on uncles radar.

  3. #24395
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  4. #24394

    Tasty Tash

    Any recent reports on Tasty Tasha? She looks a bit haggard but heard that she brings it in the past.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/748107872055

  5. #24393
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but definitely have seen posts to news articles that have info in the past. The posts were by senior members also.
    I'm not an admin, but posting a news article is fine, posting most directly public things are fine. Posting "Call Jenny at XXX-XXXX she lives at ## whatever street" is the real line.

  6. #24392

  7. #24391

    Mimi's history has always been available for all to see.

    This Mimi has a rap sheet going back most of her adult life. In addition to dozens of driving offenses including DUI, there's domestic violence, felony assault, vandalism, and violation of no-contact order. Most recent ads have used burner numbers, or numbers of other women without extensive rap sheets. However, one of the numbers listed for Mimi on the other board from an older ad traces, on beenverified, directly to her real name and to the above mentioned rap sheet. I actually never researched her until just now, mainly because she doesn't list BBBJ or DFK in her ads, so I figured why bother. But before I see ANY hoe, I leave no stone unturned to try to find out their history. I realize that it may be some sort of turn-on for some of you macho guys, or some sort of adrenaline rush that drives some guys to have sex with these potentially dangerous women. But not for this dude. I'll stick to vanilla. This is indeed exactly what reverse searches are for.

    Anyway, here is the ad for her with the number that traces directly to her real name, and her prior rap sheet.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/mimi

  8. #24390
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.
    I could be wrong, but definitely have seen posts to news articles that have info in the past. The posts were by senior members also.

  9. #24389

    Mimi

    Ha! Just proves that's she is an awful person. Also, one of those handsome fellas live with her and is probably the soon the be daddy. I laugh because she would kind of me attitude like she is better. I'm like George Clooney compared to those boys. She will probably do some time at the Cranston Hilton.

  10. #24388
    That's probably why she hasn't posted on her Facebook in the last 5 days. She has 7,200 followers.

  11. #24387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    That's part of the game bro. That's why I always said never trust these girls no matter what they say when they ask for screening, no text app or anything that can get you in trouble. Whether she have great review or not.

  12. #24386
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.
    If you can't delete it, I would definitely edit your post to remove the link and ask anyone who quoted you to follow suit but yeah it is kind of listed in the posting guidelines and in big bold red letters whenever you post.

  13. #24385

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngandhung02  [View Original Post]
    Had no idea she was doing all that if anyone's seen her lately should they concerned?
    Those are some wild charges and here I thought Redhat Kat running over an old lady and fleeing the scene was bad but honestly I don't think anyone that has seen her even recently should be too concerned. She (and her posse) are being charge with something far more heinous than escorting. Police aren't going to care about the few johns she could possibly give them in this scenario unless they had something to do with the case.

  14. #24384
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.
    Ah shit meant nothing by it like that, fuck, do I try to delete it.

  15. #24383
    I saw it yesterday but I don't think arrest records are allowed or providers real names.
    NO PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFO! If you post anyone's last name or street address your membership will be deleted automatically.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape