Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 928 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13618

    Massage and FS

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/209077894

    Photos are accurate. Some might be a few years old but she still looks the same.

    She says she's worked as real LMT and that's believeable. If I saw her for legit massage, she'd be ok.

    I had one hour ($300) appointment but she initiated sex maybe 15 minutes after start. She was ok with BBFS but no CIP. LFK, DATY.

    Downside was that I was out of door less than 30 minutes after I got into her place.

    Her incall is decent place just east of center strip. Totally ok to go at night.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkTwoThoUSA  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am here for a couple of nights looking for a decent massage and FS.

    Budget up to $500 for the right girl (big naturals with a nice attitude). Not looking for Asian and I'm tired of running to MPs. AROMA spa on spring mountain is a total scam and all the reviews for it here are fake.

    Any help would be appreciated. Even willing to Venmo you a few bucks for the right recommendation tonight. TIA.

  2. #13617

    Need help

    Guys, I am here for a couple of nights looking for a decent massage and FS.

    Budget up to $500 for the right girl (big naturals with a nice attitude). Not looking for Asian and I'm tired of running to MPs. AROMA spa on spring mountain is a total scam and all the reviews for it here are fake.

    Any help would be appreciated. Even willing to Venmo you a few bucks for the right recommendation tonight. TIA.

  3. #13616

    Sofia Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she is legit? She looks too good to be true. She does have good reviews on TER but I don't always trust those.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Anymore details on the visit? She a service queen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Is she legit?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    I notice you asked about this same girl back in 2024 and got quite a bit of feedback then. You should try her out if you're that curious about her. She's legit, and you won't know if you'll enjoy her if you don't pull the trigger.

    2024 Freebee asking about Sofia

    Also, if you do see her, please leave us a review. That's how we repay folks that help us out with info.

  4. #13615
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSpanny  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and she is legit. Huge ass, and the some of the softest fake tits I have ever touched.
    Anymore details on the visit? She a service queen?

  5. #13614

    Pornstars during exxxotica

    Quote Originally Posted by Uffitze  [View Original Post]
    Well, she just started listing my city as a "home", and have considered a single minded trip to Vegas to see her. However, she hasn't yet committed to any dates for a tour. I am hoping that she is planning a trip around Exxxotica, but of course she is retired, so we will see what happens. I'm definitely not going to pony up a deposit until she is actually here.

    At any rate, thank you for the info.
    No problem and agreed, it's a huge gamble to fly out here to see her so you've got to ask yourself, do I feel lucky? Well do ya? (LOL sorry off track).

    I noticed some pornstars will tour during exxxotica (even though they don't attend the show) so let's see if Lexie is planning to do this.

    And agreed, definitely don't put any deposit.

  6. #13613

    Thanks Sun.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    For pornstar, they usually will do BBFS provided you're clean, below is the other review, only one for some reason.

    General Details.

    I had a nice time with Lexi. We communicated at first through email, and then, phone. I had no problems.

    She is the real deal from her photo shoots and videos. She has a few small tattoos that verify. Along with her unmistakably cute face. And another part.
    Well, she just started listing my city as a "home", and have considered a single minded trip to Vegas to see her. However, she hasn't yet committed to any dates for a tour. I am hoping that she is planning a trip around Exxxotica, but of course she is retired, so we will see what happens. I'm definitely not going to pony up a deposit until she is actually here.

    At any rate, thank you for the info.

  7. #13612

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to see her a few times. Things didn't pan out due to scheduling. But I'm 100% sure she is real. Her pricing isn't low so not sure why you are getting TGTBT vibes. She's on my list to see.
    I have seen her and she is legit. Huge ass, and the some of the softest fake tits I have ever touched.

  8. #13611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Freebee1237  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she is legit? She looks too good to be true. She does have good reviews on TER but I don't always trust those.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky
    I've tried to see her a few times. Things didn't pan out due to scheduling. But I'm 100% sure she is real. Her pricing isn't low so not sure why you are getting TGTBT vibes. She's on my list to see.

  9. #13610

    Sofia Sky

    Has anyone seen her and can confirm she is legit? She looks too good to be true. She does have good reviews on TER but I don't always trust those.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiasky

  10. #13609

    Lexie Fux

    Quote Originally Posted by Uffitze  [View Original Post]
    AKA Lucy Fox aka Lexie Fux. (https://tryst.link/escort/lucyfox144)

    Hi Folks. Can anybody here give the lowdown on this young lady? I am particularly interested in whether BBFS is available.

    Thank you.
    For pornstar, they usually will do BBFS provided you're clean, below is the other review, only one for some reason.

    General Details.

    I had a nice time with Lexi. We communicated at first through email, and then, phone. I had no problems.

    She is the real deal from her photo shoots and videos. She has a few small tattoos that verify. Along with her unmistakably cute face. And another part.

  11. #13608

    Lexie Fox?

    AKA Lucy Fox aka Lexie Fux. (https://tryst.link/escort/lucyfox144)

    Hi Folks. Can anybody here give the lowdown on this young lady? I am particularly interested in whether BBFS is available.

    Thank you.

  12. #13607
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I look into it. Any suggested AMPs?

    Tbh, I'm kindve leaning towards just refraining from the hobby while I'm out there.
    I went too NN Spa last December based on the reviews back in December when visiting. Not sure about now since girls rotate in that city more so than home.

  13. #13606

    Searching here is.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    For future reference, you can simply go to the top of a city thread, and over on the upper right there's a "Search Thread" link. Type a name or search term in that, and it checks all the sub-threads. All of the sub-threads have that as well if you already know what you're looking for. Farah is in multiple subs which is why I said go up to the top city thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/for...?582-Las-Vegas
    I know the admins will hate this. But honestly the search function here is crap. Sorry but it's true!

    Personally when I search this is what I do. A lot easier and quicker. Google and type in the keywords. Always start with usasexguide. Nl then the city then name and forum title, even partial will work but full is better. See examples in the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-31 113401.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-31 113842.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-05-31 113958.jpg‎  

  14. #13605
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxMan225  [View Original Post]
    In your budget range you may want to try an AMP. At least I enjoyed that option the last time I was in town. Also found easier than going through ads, texting and waiting for replies.
    Thanks. I look into it. Any suggested AMPs?

    Tbh, I'm kindve leaning towards just refraining from the hobby while I'm out there.

  15. #13604
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePianist  [View Original Post]
    Ill be in vegas in 2 weeks for a work conference at the venetian. I've been here once before 2 years ago. That was my first time in vegas. On that visit I tried mongering but failed. I didn't research ahead of time. I ended up falling for a bait and switch from a floor worker that I had to cut losses and sent her off with blue balls; out 300 $. I also did an incall with a bitchy LC chick that I I shouldve walk away from but I ubered to her loc and I was a bit desperate; At least I got a cheap nut with her but that was $100. Outside of that I tried finding better options but I just got fed up and quit searching. So this time around I figured I'd do some research but I'm finding the cost to play is more expensive. Seems like I'm looking at no less than 400-500 for a decent to good provider. I'd prefer to keep cost under 300.

    Now I'm wondering if its even worth trying to monger while out there vs just have some "clean" fun. I don't want to waste money trying to find something in my bidget only to find that it comes with BS like my last visit. In you guys opinion, is it even worth mongering with my budget or would I have to raise it?
    I see you are a monger from south Jersey. I've creampied quite a few there and in the Philly area back in the day: Shayla, Ms Frisky, Carly Gold, to name a few, and an extensive list of bareback Backpage skanks. I've made only two trips to Vegas, though, and creampied a few backpage skanks that were substandard, but managed to avoid the casino catfish. I did creampie three in your price range, though, who I could recommend. Porn star Brianna Elite aka Brianna Wildman would be my first choice for decent looks and stellar service, at least she was about 8 years ago. Mrs Jones was fat when I bred her, but I see she looks like she's in better shape now in the pics in her ads. I had prengotiated BBFS with test papers with both of those, by email, prior to the date. They were satisfied with HIV test papers only, they did not ask for the other stuff. Then there was Diamond / Redd, if you prefer younger, reproductive aged girls, who was great, no test papers needed, easy CIP. All 3 of these were great performers with nice DFK and skilled BBBJ as well. There is a rumor about Diamond, though, which if true might be a deal breaker. But forum rules are that I can't tell you what that rumor is in a public post. I kind of doubt that it's true anyway. But I do have pics I took of Diamond which I don't think I've ever posted publicly that I can share by email if interested. I realize this is 8 to 10 year old Intel, but in my experience, they do often improve with age! So I hope this is of some help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape