Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17224
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Baby Annie or Amonie this weekend. Loveeee the young hot service Queen Asians. But I've always had a beautiful black woman on the bucket list.
    How can one find where these females advertise? I may ne visiting the st. Louis area.

  2. #17223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindacheap  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure all these Latinas use fake pics.

  3. #17222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Latina.

    Today, didanother latina, 120 qv, cfs wilsonav. She asked for picture of place and I did. Age 23. CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish, not bare. She is OK looking but not the same as the picture. Two girls in the same number I believe. 636-xxx-1675.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209026845
    I've chatted with a few other ones of these Latinas staying at Lackland but have not pulled the trigger. Anyone seen those?

  4. #17221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    To the fine Gents in St. Louis, Sassy, who has been a stable provider in the Orlando area for years will be in the St. Louis area for the next week or so is looking forward to meeting a few new friends while she is there. She is well reviewed. Mid 30 ies petite MILF. BBBJ is top notch, no rush, no drugs, clean. Overall, a nice person to hang out with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209044757

    Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. As always YMMV.

    JC.
    Saw her yesterday before I even say this post. She's a sweetheart. Good service for price point. Zero rush and very friendly. Worth every penny.

  5. #17220

    Recommendation

    I'll be in Saint Louis O'Fallon area if anyone could make a recommendation. I prefer petite or regular sized ladies. I've seen Henny but kinda of expensive. I've written some reviews in STL. Hard to find a provider anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

  6. #17219

    Sassy. Visiting from Orlando

    To the fine Gents in St. Louis, Sassy, who has been a stable provider in the Orlando area for years will be in the St. Louis area for the next week or so is looking forward to meeting a few new friends while she is there. She is well reviewed. Mid 30 ies petite MILF. BBBJ is top notch, no rush, no drugs, clean. Overall, a nice person to hang out with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209044757

    Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. As always YMMV.

    JC.

  7. #17218

    Latina

    Latina.

    Today, didanother latina, 120 qv, cfs wilsonav. She asked for picture of place and I did. Age 23. CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish, not bare. She is OK looking but not the same as the picture. Two girls in the same number I believe. 636-xxx-1675.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209026845

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

  8. #17217

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    You remember what her rates are and do you remember any of the details about the incall? House, hotel, etc. Lastly, is she a CBJ or bbj type of girl? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here
    Don't remember the rates, but it was an incall at the old days inn that was on hanley and 270, it's closed now and it was bbj.

  9. #17216
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend, she's quite but follows instruction well. Had fun times with her. I'd go back if I had the funds.
    You remember what her rates are and do you remember any of the details about the incall? House, hotel, etc. Lastly, is she a CBJ or bbj type of girl? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here

  10. #17215

    Don't fall for it, fellas


  11. #17214

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3145634097#.

    Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT, plus the area of Ferguson isn't great. I saw a similar girl around NoCo a few times over the last 2 years (varying areas), she kept changing her name (dawn, star, etc.) and number, but it doesn't look like her. Last visit was at MH motel 6 and she was obviously strung out so that was my last visit.
    I'd recommend, she's quite but follows instruction well. Had fun times with her. I'd go back if I had the funds.

  12. #17213

    What? No love for Abbey James?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%. I definitely wish she was doing more, but there is something good about knowing she has standards and limits. She may not be faking it, which I hate anyway, and moaning in ecstasy, but she's by no means a lame fuck. And sometimes what you want is just someone beautiful. That's when you want Lilia.

    If you want beauty and class and reliability see Lilia. If you want to roll the dice with insanity and who knows what you'll get, go around the corner to Sarah at Secret Garden.
    Hey, if you're talking about rolling the dice with insanity, well no conversation on that subject is complete without mention of Abbey James.

  13. #17212

    Charlotte. One of STL's best options

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte is also good looking, fit, a great bod and oral is fine with her.
    Charlotte is engaging and fit, and provides a true GFE (above her basic level) experience. Tavia, Julia Rivington (when she is in town), and Violetta Michelle are all great choices in STL.

  14. #17211

    Karma, 19 Ferguson

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3145634097#.

    Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT, plus the area of Ferguson isn't great. I saw a similar girl around NoCo a few times over the last 2 years (varying areas), she kept changing her name (dawn, star, etc.) and number, but it doesn't look like her. Last visit was at MH motel 6 and she was obviously strung out so that was my last visit.

  15. #17210
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%. I definitely wish she was doing more, but there is something good about knowing she has standards and limits. She may not be faking it, which I hate anyway, and moaning in ecstasy, but she's by no means a lame fuck. And sometimes what you want is just someone beautiful. That's when you want Lilia.

    If you want beauty and class and reliability see Lilia. If you want to roll the dice with insanity and who knows what you'll get, go around the corner to Sarah at Secret Garden.
    Charlotte is also good looking, fit, a great bod and oral is fine with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape