Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by MkeMike  [View Original Post]
    Latina.

    Today, didanother latina, 120 qv, cfs wilsonav. She asked for picture of place and I did. Age 23. CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish, not bare. She is OK looking but not the same as the picture. Two girls in the same number I believe. 636-xxx-1675.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209026845
    I've chatted with a few other ones of these Latinas staying at Lackland but have not pulled the trigger. Anyone seen those?

  2. #17204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by JustCruzin  [View Original Post]
    To the fine Gents in St. Louis, Sassy, who has been a stable provider in the Orlando area for years will be in the St. Louis area for the next week or so is looking forward to meeting a few new friends while she is there. She is well reviewed. Mid 30 ies petite MILF. BBBJ is top notch, no rush, no drugs, clean. Overall, a nice person to hang out with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209044757

    Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. As always YMMV.

    JC.
    Saw her yesterday before I even say this post. She's a sweetheart. Good service for price point. Zero rush and very friendly. Worth every penny.

  3. #17203

    Recommendation

    I'll be in Saint Louis O'Fallon area if anyone could make a recommendation. I prefer petite or regular sized ladies. I've seen Henny but kinda of expensive. I've written some reviews in STL. Hard to find a provider anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

  4. #17202

    Sassy. Visiting from Orlando

    To the fine Gents in St. Louis, Sassy, who has been a stable provider in the Orlando area for years will be in the St. Louis area for the next week or so is looking forward to meeting a few new friends while she is there. She is well reviewed. Mid 30 ies petite MILF. BBBJ is top notch, no rush, no drugs, clean. Overall, a nice person to hang out with.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209044757

    Shoot me a DM if you have any questions. As always YMMV.

    JC.

  5. #17201

    Latina

    Latina.

    Today, didanother latina, 120 qv, cfs wilsonav. She asked for picture of place and I did. Age 23. CBJ, CG, Doggie, mish, not bare. She is OK looking but not the same as the picture. Two girls in the same number I believe. 636-xxx-1675.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/209026845

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure there's been a bunch of reviews on them. It's always not really the gal in the pics and everything covered.

  6. #17200

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    You remember what her rates are and do you remember any of the details about the incall? House, hotel, etc. Lastly, is she a CBJ or bbj type of girl? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here
    Don't remember the rates, but it was an incall at the old days inn that was on hanley and 270, it's closed now and it was bbj.

  7. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend, she's quite but follows instruction well. Had fun times with her. I'd go back if I had the funds.
    You remember what her rates are and do you remember any of the details about the incall? House, hotel, etc. Lastly, is she a CBJ or bbj type of girl? PM is fine if you don't want to post it here

  8. #17198

    Don't fall for it, fellas


  9. #17197

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3145634097#.

    Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT, plus the area of Ferguson isn't great. I saw a similar girl around NoCo a few times over the last 2 years (varying areas), she kept changing her name (dawn, star, etc.) and number, but it doesn't look like her. Last visit was at MH motel 6 and she was obviously strung out so that was my last visit.
    I'd recommend, she's quite but follows instruction well. Had fun times with her. I'd go back if I had the funds.

  10. #17196

    What? No love for Abbey James?

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%. I definitely wish she was doing more, but there is something good about knowing she has standards and limits. She may not be faking it, which I hate anyway, and moaning in ecstasy, but she's by no means a lame fuck. And sometimes what you want is just someone beautiful. That's when you want Lilia.

    If you want beauty and class and reliability see Lilia. If you want to roll the dice with insanity and who knows what you'll get, go around the corner to Sarah at Secret Garden.
    Hey, if you're talking about rolling the dice with insanity, well no conversation on that subject is complete without mention of Abbey James.

  11. #17195

    Charlotte. One of STL's best options

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Charlotte is also good looking, fit, a great bod and oral is fine with her.
    Charlotte is engaging and fit, and provides a true GFE (above her basic level) experience. Tavia, Julia Rivington (when she is in town), and Violetta Michelle are all great choices in STL.

  12. #17194

    Karma, 19 Ferguson

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3145634097#.

    Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT, plus the area of Ferguson isn't great. I saw a similar girl around NoCo a few times over the last 2 years (varying areas), she kept changing her name (dawn, star, etc.) and number, but it doesn't look like her. Last visit was at MH motel 6 and she was obviously strung out so that was my last visit.

  13. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%. I definitely wish she was doing more, but there is something good about knowing she has standards and limits. She may not be faking it, which I hate anyway, and moaning in ecstasy, but she's by no means a lame fuck. And sometimes what you want is just someone beautiful. That's when you want Lilia.

    If you want beauty and class and reliability see Lilia. If you want to roll the dice with insanity and who knows what you'll get, go around the corner to Sarah at Secret Garden.
    Charlotte is also good looking, fit, a great bod and oral is fine with her.

  14. #17192

    Lilia, you know what you're getting. And she's gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    I can't argue against that. She IS gorgeous. Certainly. But is she a hot fuck? Not really. Still, the experience is good, but that's based on her looks. Lack of a blowjob either CBJ or BBBJ doesn't help. But hey, it's all her choice. And it's our choice whether we see her. All good. Just know going in that she's not going to be a wild and hot fuck.
    Agreed 100%. I definitely wish she was doing more, but there is something good about knowing she has standards and limits. She may not be faking it, which I hate anyway, and moaning in ecstasy, but she's by no means a lame fuck. And sometimes what you want is just someone beautiful. That's when you want Lilia.

    If you want beauty and class and reliability see Lilia. If you want to roll the dice with insanity and who knows what you'll get, go around the corner to Sarah at Secret Garden.

  15. #17191

    Brytt. Illinois Side

    Travelled to Belleville for an appointment with Brytt a while back. Pretty BBW and solid BBJCIM with good eye contact, but she was on her phone trying to set something up with someone else the rest of the time. Also raised rate a few weeks after. Probably wouldn't repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape