Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 20121
-
05-25-26 10:11 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 84Alison.
Thanks! I look forward to seeing her. Nice to have a bit older provider.
Originally Posted by Pelorus
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-26 09:47 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 32Alison
Yes, I've seen her and enjoyed every minute with her. The new location is perfect for me. , less than 6 minutes away.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 14:19 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 84Alison
Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
I still haven't found the time to see her yet but I plan to this week and I'll report back.
-
05-23-26 15:53 #19878Senior Member

Posts: 311Seven day
Stopped by to meet the new crew at seven day. Already miss Ruby. The girl I got was young and cute but the massage was not good. She was mid to late twenties and very small. I believe her name was mia. HJ only. 45 door 80 for topless HJ. Might repeat.
-
05-22-26 18:30 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 88Md
Took a trip to MD. Walked in got ready. No room, just went behind a divider thing in the main entrance, which I was initially worried about. Fortunately I heard the lady walk through and lock everything up before coming to me. She was nice, little bit of a belly, but not bad. No massage. Just went straight for the service. Which I'm generally okay with being that 9/10 times the massages are terrible. In and out easy. I know some would complain about the time shortage. I personally don't care as long as I get to pop. I don't like spending time in those places anyway. More chance of something bad happening. FS $$. 5. Including door fee. Overall though I've definitely had better experiences. Ill wait until they switch girls before trying again.
Happy hobbying.
-
05-21-26 09:52 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 400Alex at Pacific
I am not spring chicken but her ad looked familiar. She sent pictures that I know I received at least a year ago from a woman who had a private incall closer to downtown. From what I recall but looking to confirm is that people who visited her reported many rules or cold interaction like can't touch boobs or pussy. The rates in her ad were accurate and said if you want FS add $60 or you can have just FS for $180 so it's a little open ended and possibly negotiable. Her name wasn't Alex previously which is a flag to me for now. Someone doing massage and FS super late in a parlor sounds damn good though!
Originally Posted by Draven12
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 12:55 #19875Regular Member

Posts: 19Bait and switch
Girl at the door was not the one in the pics. She said her name was Stacy. Petite and maybe Hispanic. Settled on price and service. When the festivities began, everything changed. She was not comfortable with. Anything except cfa and just laid there with minimal movement. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by RobovDaslav
[View Original Post]
I should have just walked when she opened the door, but she did have a nice body. I'm just not a fan of nipple piercings.
Another visit wasted.
-
05-19-26 09:49 #19874Senior Member

Posts: 92Anything after midnight and pre-5 AM is going to have a significantly higher threat level of getting robbed scammed or just dealing with some strung out f beach. One of those stupid learning curves for sure where you won't make that mistake again pretty sure we've all been there.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-26 07:24 #19873Senior Member

Posts: 561Lucy
Do you know what spa and if she kept the name Lucy? I largely off AMP's in favor of fixed rate independents a few years ago after getting tired of language barriers and haggling but I do feel like scratching the old itch sometimes. Great massage is mandatory bc I'm not all about the levels. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 16:49 #19872Regular Member

Posts: 170Caution and Thank you.
Sorry this happened to you. Thank you for sharing. Stay safe and thank you from the rest of us. Generally speaking, I find face and neck tattoos to be a no-go. Glad you made it out safely.
Originally Posted by NakedSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 15:17 #19871Senior Member

Posts: 216It sucks but thank you
It totally sucks that this happened but I really appreciate that you took time to post about it so others are aware. By posting, you could have saved someone else from a really bad situation, or something even worse. Obviously it can be embarrassing, but we've all had a bad experience or two or three.
Originally Posted by NakedSnake
[View Original Post]
Thanks brother!
-
05-18-26 13:38 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyra
Kyra has relocated after her much needed vacation.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
That's my hand on Kyra's beautiful ass.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/466338814623
-
05-18-26 13:13 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 444Persephone
I am sorry that happened to you. This is not the first robbery for this provider, she should be avoided at all costs.
Originally Posted by NakedSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 09:53 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 79Lulu's
I don't think there is ever more than one girl working here, unless you can persuade Lulu to come off the bench.
Originally Posted by Eldrid26
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-26 07:53 #19867Regular Member

Posts: 1Caution on Persephone
Okay, Mongers.
First off, I want to thank you all for laying the groundwork in this Protestant-ass town and creating an avenue where options exist, opinions are formed, values are debated, and life can be both calculated and driven by pure volition in the pursuit of pleasure. Many a fruit has been cultivated thanks to the commentary and pallate of this board for myself and plenty of others here.
Sadly, my first real contribution to the forum comes as a cautionary tale one meant for both newcomers and veterans of the hobby alike.
This morning around 4 AM, I spotted an ad for "Persephone. " You can already imagine the kind of commentary that name alone could inspire, but I digress.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/331582576855
We exchanged a few simple comms and agreed to meet near the A&L district. She was oddly insistent on an exact arrival time, supposedly to avoid crossing paths with her brother as he left for work.
When I arrived, I was greeted by someone who more or less matched the ad: t-shirt, black shorts, casual demeanor. She mentioned her friend was asleep on the couch but assured me that activity was "fine," then directed me into a seedy but allegedly "clean" room that, compared to some places in this line of work, honestly seemed adequate enough.
I handed over my Barry.
She then mentioned she needed to grab wipes "out of caution" and disappeared upstairs.
At this point, I'm sitting there fully committed to the inevitable visuals and outcome, only to suddenly be introduced to her capital-B "Brother" wearing a tacky Charlotte Hornets teal bowling shirt and pointing a rusted rifle directly at my temple.
He aggressively informs me that the woman upstairs is his girlfriend and demands to know what I'm doing there.
I gesture toward the door and calmly explain, "I was led into this room. ".
Hands raised, I keep my composure and slowly walk myself right back out the same way I came in.
In retrospect, I'm very glad I didn't have anything else on me.
As of now, her Charlie Murphylooking brother / boyfriend and likely duo accomplice in the ad itself have apparently been taking turns porch-sitting outside the place, hoping this incident disappears quietly into the void instead of becoming the very predictable, life-affirming warning story it deserves to be.
Alas, just go for the sure thing and stay safe out here, fellas.
This experience has properly motivated me to start writing about the things that really get the amygdala throbbing. I'll step off the soapbox now and reevaluate my risks.
Until the next post, Mongers.









Reply With Quote




