Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 18210
-
06-06-26 00:22 #17655Senior Member

Posts: 761Sexy Lexi
Hey fellas,
Sexy Lexi asked me to let you fine gentleman that she's available and looking to make some rent donation. She can come meet you for a CD or come to your incall. Very reasonable donations. I would say she's a small bbw. Great oral skills and nice snug kitty.
-
06-05-26 21:14 #17654Regular Member

Posts: 24Sophia Puerto Rican UTR.
Finally pulled the trigger thanks to ghost rider for info man this lady is amazing she she is so intense and sexy as soon as you pull up she is in sexy outfit she was dancing see that shape from behind was amazing and she is full GFE she was patient and with me as well take good care she did tell me no last minute appointments I was one and she please don't do again. She gave one of the sexiest hugs when I left.
-
06-04-26 14:23 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia Puerto Rican UTR.
Finally got back over to Orlando to see my ATF UTR. Sophia responded quickly to my text and we set an appointment. I went for the longer appointment to allow for the full GFE experience. I had her come to the resort condo I rented. She showed up a little late due to traffic. I met her in the parking lot and she immediately embraced me and kissed me like we were going to do the nasty right there. Immediately I got rock hard, which given my age, isn't as automatic as it was two or three decades ago. She just does it for me. I finally composed myself and we hit the elevator on the way to my room. Once again she was all over me. By the time the elevator door opened I was having to place my hand in front of my pants to cover my erection. What a glorious problem to have.
Originally Posted by PorkChopp
[View Original Post]
I opened the door to the room and she saw that I had dinner ready for us. Just a simple meal of Caesar salad and grilled shrimp and Mexican cerveza. But she was blown away by the gesture. I decided the meal would have to wait. We adjourned yo the bedroom and stripped each other nude. We went at it for an hour. Mutual pleasure. All positions. When I finished we laid together and just caressed each other and deep kissed. This woman is so passionate.
We then showered and went back to the kitchen and enjoyed our meal. After that we resumed the bedroom play and I got a second pop. That's so enjoyable.
This woman is the most amazing GFE. She's a fiery Latina. With that accent and the softest skin too. She's amazing.
-
06-04-26 13:11 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 485Seleste
Sounds about right dealing with a drug addict. Unfortunately I've learned this lesson too many times the hard way. There aren't many I would help paying ahead unless it's Maitland mom for example. Outside her you can't put much faith in giving money ahead of time to help people. Just be prepared to not have the money or your dick in some pussy for the help. JB.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-26 10:54 #17651Senior Member

Posts: 742I only seen her once because even tho she was good looking to me petite and a nice body she just gave me a strange feeling in my stomach the entire time like at any minute something was about to go south I kept getting that feeling of don't trust this one at all. I didn't want to say too much at the time because I didn't want to deal with the white knights out there seeing her but I am seeing the cracks starting to appear. Sorry to hear that happened to you.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 21:59 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 629I said it months ago and I stand by my statement. Her and her sister will be OBT streetwalkers within a year.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 21:19 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 2164Did you go to the desk to pay or just gave her cash? If you paid, should have "checked out " at some point.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-26 18:26 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 158Seleste should have known better
So I am going to try to keep this short. I was introduced to Seleste by Carly in October of 2025. We have been seeing each other every Saturday consistently with no issues.
So here we go the last 4 weeks she has been inconsistent at best. Which was fine because she made it up to me.
But now this is a educational lesson for anyone in this game period because I am not the only one. I have been in this game for 20 yrs plus.
My ATF: Andrea Maitland full GFE petite white girl 2011 got married moved on.
2nd: Candace with a limp, full GFE, she never let me down when she wasn't in jail LOL.
3rd: Seleste could have been #1 but now this is why she is not.
So the golden rule is never front a girl money period because it will catch up to you.
So Seleste and I have been good and I always told her don't fuck me over and we will never have a problem.
Stupid me, I have paid for her room and she would make it up to me more than the $100 I paid so I felt very comfortable in our situation.
So last week I paid for her room on Sunday and she said I want to see you.
-Guess what crickets and I haven't heard from her since. It will always catch up to you regardless. These girls don't care about you, regardless what Seleste will tell you.
Good luck but Seleste is a no go moving forward. I would not recommend.
-
06-03-26 00:49 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 67Mailbox full. Trying to inbox you.
Originally Posted by Dw049
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 23:12 #17646Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetheart
It was really nice meeting you Sweetie. Looking forward to our next encounter. Thank you for coming by.
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho1
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
06-01-26 10:49 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 114+1 I'm hoping you give me a chance to meet you
I hope I meet her someday or if you know who am I talking about then pm. I texted Michell told me to meet her first before I can meet Michell.
Ty.
-
06-01-26 10:16 #17644Regular Member

Posts: 26Hoping!
The more I read about this lovely lady makes me hope more and more I can get my reviews up and maybe one day get the chance to share some time with her.
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho1
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 10:07 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 62Veronica
Veronica is not taking on new clients at this time.
Originally Posted by Lucky2019
[View Original Post]
Ghostrider01.
-
06-01-26 09:09 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 114Veronica
I'm interested in meeting her. I like when they replied back or care about client instead of saying idgaf.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Can you pm her number. Ty.
Lucky.
-
05-31-26 15:34 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 29JerseyGirl
I finally got to experience JerseyGirl, and have to say she is absolutely worth the hype. Got to see her a couple weeks back and had a great time, she is a master of her craft and genuinely enjoys doing it. I just laid back for an hour and let her do her thing multiple times, great BBBJ. I will for sure be back to see her, treat her well.













Reply With Quote






