Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 18204
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17574
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #17573

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Late report, great comms and AMP level service. Very reliable in a rapid deteriorating UTR scene. Will definitely repeat.
    It was great to see you!

  3. #17572

    New girl

    First off, not trying to be some sort of gatekeeper. Don't know if I can do it properly but for time being, I'll try. This girl here is just looking for ways to cover some expenses / bills. She's late 30's, almost 40. Regular girl next door type. Doesn't partake in any use of candy. She's on the universal side of town. Logistics / etc are up to you two. She's seeking some SMs. Reach out for her info. SM with good history in this group.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8463.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  4. #17571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

  5. #17570

    Csb

    Like the Rock used to start off his matches with.

    FINALLY. After almost a year of texting her initially, we finally met up Saturday. She's way farther then I usually venture out to but had to see what all the hype was all about.

    Unfortunately, Red Tide was still visiting her so I only sampled her oral skills.

    Now, while she has some skills, I wouldn't rate her in my top 5.

    Seleste still holds the #1 spot in OTown IMHO.

    CSB tries her best, takes directions well and will guzzle every drop out of you.

    She was freshly showered, has a nice set of tattas. She said FS should be back middle of this week.

    Would I repeat? Yes, want to sample that kitty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1514.jpg‎  

  6. #17569

    Synai

    Well gentlemen as I said Synai is back in town and I had a great session with her. She is a MILF staying near I drive safe area. I booked the hour and it went way to fast. We had the run of the room, many positions are on the menu BBBJ, daty, fiv, dfk. I had a great time with her and definitely not a clock weather. She prefers to see senior members. She is only going to be here till this Thursday. She let me share these fotos with her permission.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20260518_000859166.jpg‎   PXL_20260518_000207002.jpg‎   PXL_20260518_000313932.MP.jpg‎  

  7. #17568
    Quote Originally Posted by ComShep  [View Original Post]
    Ok, let me address this. Just spoke to Glaze, so I did not know, but yes she is asking for a picture or video call verification once again to "put the face with the dick she is going to fuck. " She feels safer with that in mind, and feels that it will weed out the flakes she has gotten already from the past week.

    It is important to state that she does not ask for or need a deposit before meeting. She will never ask for one. In this particular instance you asked if a deposit would work in lieu of a picture and she said the deposit is not needed for the meet up.

    Apologies gentlemen for not knowing that the verification was back on, but I hope this helps clear up any future questions. She does not keep or save any photos as well.
    Are there any pics of Glaze?

  8. #17567
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, texted me the tiger day wanting to meet up.
    JFC, talk to text literally fawking sucks.

  9. #17566

    Sophia

    What a great lookin woman with impeccable service in times where prices ate skyrocketing and service is plummeting. Reliable and passionate, will repeat.

  10. #17565

    Sarah Maitland

    Late report, great comms and AMP level service. Very reliable in a rapid deteriorating UTR scene. Will definitely repeat.

  11. #17564
    Quote Originally Posted by Guckt0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to get in contact with seleste? She is non-responsive.
    Yes, texted me the tiger day wanting to meet up.

  12. #17563

    North lake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    I wish. Man its dry up here. Prospernia or her roommate Andreya in the Villages. That is about it.
    Thought she was at the greybar motel? Have you seen her lately? If so mind sharing her # on pm?

  13. #17562

    Seleste

    Has anyone been able to get in contact with seleste? She is non-responsive.

  14. #17561

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    Check out tryst. Link and search the villages. I see a handful of girls there steadily and it looks like some girls actually travel there for a few days.
    Was hoping for a diamond in the rough near by but I'll widen my search and explore!

  15. #17560
    Check out tryst. Link and search the villages. I see a handful of girls there steadily and it looks like some girls actually travel there for a few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp9457  [View Original Post]
    I wish. Man its dry up here. Prospernia or her roommate Andreya in the Villages. That is about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape