Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 25049
-
06-01-26 20:52 #24374Senior Member

Posts: 1734Ashley just drinks too much and can be pain to schedule, but she fucks raw, and gives good head. Harley is older but man can she suck a dick. Nice lady too. Won't fuck you over. I did get around to seeing Tammy. Talked too much but she can suck a dick too. Out of the 3, Harley gives the best head in my opinion. Joelle is pretty reliable. Bb in all 3 holes. Head isn't the greatest but you can fill that assshole up.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 20:24 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 349I don't think she's pretty at all. And I think her blowjob is way overrated. My wife gives a better one. She is all jacked up from cigarettes and energy. Drinks has bad stomach problems.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 14:05 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 193Lexi
Hey bro. I'd love lexis digits. What is her rate?
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 08:33 #24371Senior Member

Posts: 4547Mandy
I'm going by her ad picture but Mandy don't look attractive at all. Maybe in person she does but her picture look like some trailer trash type.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 08:31 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 4547They will definitely ask for deposit or something is not right. A young mix girl offering all hopes for $100. You know how tough these guess are.
Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 06:36 #24369Senior Member

Posts: 410In my experience.
Originally Posted by Jason401
[View Original Post]
White:
Reliable: Yes.
Attractive: Very very few.
Latina:
Reliable: No.
Attractive: Very very very few.
Most reliable women (Tammy, Ashley, Harley) are. Over the hill. They are nice human beings and masters of their craft, but most of them would've been HOT. 20 years ago, maybe 30 in some cases. But now it's 20-30 years later and the drugs have taken their toll. There are some folks that are younger (Mandy for example), but after having driving an hour to wait an hour to see her. I just hate wasting my time like that.
The exceptions here are mostly for strip clubs, but. There's really nothing / nobody in the strip clubs that jump to mind that are 100% reliable, slam dunks that are folks that I would recommend. RI is tough for mongers right now.
-
06-01-26 01:08 #24368Senior Member

Posts: 41Reliable
Haven't been in RI in about a year and man how things have changed. Is there any reliable women here, white or Latina?
-
05-31-26 16:57 #24367Senior Member

Posts: 72Not this Lexi
Not this Lexi? 2 good reviews on other site. Number ends in 4067.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/113973783244
-
05-31-26 16:00 #24366Senior Member

Posts: 49Still no word on this one? Offering a great special in Johnston
Has anyone seen her or have any information on her? Definitely seems TGTBT as far as the pics go with those rates. Any info would be much appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...c/016609700879
-
05-31-26 14:54 #24365Senior Member

Posts: 36Had my balls expertly drained by her few weeks ago. Actually really liked her setup, literally parked right outside her door.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 09:18 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 74Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
Originally Posted by King1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 08:07 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 74This one does not have an ad, said she is trying to get new account on skip but not there yet. I got a referral from someone I know. She OK'd sharing her temp number. Message me if you want it.
Originally Posted by King1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 01:34 #24362Senior Member

Posts: 94There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 22:30 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 74Lexi in Providence
Met with Lexi in Providence today.
Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.
Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.
Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.
Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.
I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.
I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.
-
05-29-26 15:31 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 764I believe it was 200 hh or 300 hr and I inquired about more intimate encounters and she said her menu becomes more open if you see her regularly. She's bouncing to a new place every 2 or 3 weeks so I would bet that's bullshit to get you to come back before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





