Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 25025
-
05-31-26 14:54 #24365Senior Member

Posts: 36Had my balls expertly drained by her few weeks ago. Actually really liked her setup, literally parked right outside her door.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 09:18 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 74Since I don't believe we are supposed to post full numbers last 4 digits are 4605.
Originally Posted by King1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 08:07 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 74This one does not have an ad, said she is trying to get new account on skip but not there yet. I got a referral from someone I know. She OK'd sharing her temp number. Message me if you want it.
Originally Posted by King1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 01:34 #24362Senior Member

Posts: 94There are like 4 different lexis, you'll definitely have to specify which you're even talking about with ad or number or something.
Originally Posted by ChoicesChoices
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 22:30 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 74Lexi in Providence
Met with Lexi in Providence today.
Nice spinner body and upcharge for GFE but worth it (in m opinion). FS is covered but I'm fine with that.
Definitely focused on the moment and really gets into it. Definitely recommend and will repeat when I can get to providence. Also does a great real massage.
Treat her well and she defiantly does the same.
Hosts out of an ok location, not a high end area but I was not worried about parking on the street either.
I think she will travel but you'll have to do an uber or pick her up as she doesn't drive.
I can share digits, she has had issues trying to get on STG and has a team number.
-
05-29-26 15:31 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 761I believe it was 200 hh or 300 hr and I inquired about more intimate encounters and she said her menu becomes more open if you see her regularly. She's bouncing to a new place every 2 or 3 weeks so I would bet that's bullshit to get you to come back before she leaves.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 15:17 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 200I saw Lizzie a few weeks ago. Once you're in the house she doesn't really watch the clock. But she will make you wait outside for a while and she is very very very very very very skinny, and not the healthy kind of skinny. And besides greek she is very open with her services. Saw Mandy again this week. great head and no rush but you will wait outside for at least 30 minutes SMH.
Originally Posted by TFrost
[View Original Post]
haven't seen Ashley in a while but based on very recent reports, maybe a page or two back on this forum, she is doing well and no drama at all. I will be seeing her again soon
-
05-29-26 11:30 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 75Any updates on Bathroomless Ashley
I had the pleasure of hanging out with her before all the drama. Noticed she's posting again and curious if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/coven...k/633350796845
My normal go to Mandy is fun, but I'm looking for some new variety. I'm thinking I'll check out Lizzie, Alisha, M Diva, and Faydra.
-
05-29-26 10:25 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 193Yes brother.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 08:29 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 4545What was the rate and did she charge extra for more?
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 07:55 #24355Senior Member

Posts: 761Blasian barbie
Real, up to date pics, cuter in person. Do not recommend. Young and good looking but coasting on that, service is bare minimum, almost non existent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...l/791730896074
-
05-28-26 21:07 #24354Senior Member

Posts: 1406No man, they still be bangin. I use to drink at the bar right across from the cemetery, and I always packed when I was in the area.
Originally Posted by Infinite73
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:36 #24353Senior Member

Posts: 4545I never met her but I wouldn't be surprised if she is a thief. Can't trust any girls regardless of good reviews.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:12 #24352Senior Member

Posts: 62Are those guys still active?
I drive by quite often and I heard the gang activity in old Chad Brown is on the decline, with OG's getting locked up or just retiring. I'd love a project black lady from the projects.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 14:24 #24351Senior Member

Posts: 777Chocolate desire- any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...o/162144089800
Told me 140/180/280 and yes to BBFS. Anyone partake?










Reply With Quote





