Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36690
    Quote Originally Posted by Onw64  [View Original Post]
    Search Emma on the board.

  2. #36689
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamonger  [View Original Post]
    As a NOVA monger I only periodically follow and partake of the RVA offerings. Doing some online shopping and came across this JB ad. Is this the famous JB, and if so is she still GTG?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/068976186482

    Thanks, VAM.
    Clear your inbox.

  3. #36688
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Stefi

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...5.htm?cat=6192

    I was able to snag a dream with this one!

    I saw her Saturday night.

    But this morning she text me saying they're leaving. Monday.

    And today they're running a duo special.

    If anyone wants to try and see her and her friend.

    They're running a 5 banji special for HHR.

  4. #36687

    Sensual Massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/511525070829

    Took a shot with this one this weekend. Post didn't have a name so I didn't have anything to search. I'm sure some guys here have met her. She's at a notel near Rosies on Midlothian. A few guys hanging outside the rooms, but I went in anyways.

    She wanted to go pay for her room with the donation soon as I got there but I wasn't feeling that so she didn't go.

    Bbj was good but the rest was just okay. Put the cover on and went in mish. Her dirty feet threw me off and she had plenty of time to wash before I got there. I didn't stay much longer. She has a nice personality, but the area and hygiene will prevent me from repeating.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3153.jpg‎  

  5. #36686

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    You must be a regular because I asked if she did that and she told me straight out no. I wasn't going way down south for something standard that I can get on the lower end.
    Yeah. There's always a YMMV thing. But shoutout to Jjd. I was up from Tidewater for the weekend and Winter was as he said. BBBJ was top notch. She was certainly extra cautious and did several things to put herself at ease about me not being LE which almost all were ridiculous (like when they ask if you are affiliated with LE) but at this point you go with it.

    Box was tight, and I've been told I'm thick, but she took it like a champ. Book with confidence.

  6. #36685
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Catch me while you can


  7. #36684
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm almost certain it was a sting. Check the henrico arrests reports the last couple days.
    Yeah seen a couple charges for communication with minor.

  8. #36683
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    I didn't check carrier but I wouldn't have known about the VoIP anyways and just assumed burner app. Good information. I was trying to link up with her out of state but she gave to much information which is a no no without verification. I'll skip.
    I'm almost certain it was a sting. Check the henrico arrests reports the last couple days.

  9. #36682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    You must be a regular because I asked if she did that and she told me straight out no. I wasn't going way down south for something standard that I can get on the lower end.
    She is pretty cautious about LE at the moment so maybe that was a contributing factor. I never discussed details with her. Took a shot that nothing had changed since I last saw her a few years ago.

  10. #36681
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    You must be a regular because I asked if she did that and she told me straight out no. I wasn't going way down south for something standard that I can get on the lower end.
    You asked what? If she was working? You can't say that to a veteran like winter. That's very unc sounding. That's probably what happened. Act like you seen her before and you done this before. Ways of asking without asking. Be smart be safe.

  11. #36680

    About Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    Just had a good visit with Winter. She is further south that I usually go but it has been quite some time. Still gives one of the sloppiest bbbjs that I have gotten in some time. She is looking for some dates but is unable to post ads. She said it was ok to give her number out. She does her only little screening. SM only please.
    You must be a regular because I asked if she did that and she told me straight out no. I wasn't going way down south for something standard that I can get on the lower end.

  12. #36679

    Ohhhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any of you mongers know her https://tryst.link/escort/kiorblanco
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGent247  [View Original Post]
    Tashaaa Dreamt that I met up with this one this am. White girl that grew up in the black community (which I'm into). I think the makeup in her ad makes her look more "trashy" than IRL.

    She was NOT 10 years older, she was NOT 20+ lbs heavier than expected, and she doesn't seem like one to BS. She was in a private budget motel off trnpke, but told me she's finding a better spot today. I went for qv (to check her out). Damage was a Benji and two Jacksons.

    Great comms, No catfish, No Monkey (she said no drugscept weed), No Handler, Solid Service. PM me up if you need more info. Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...a/775093990466
    Hmm Testing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1000008086.jpg‎   1000008085.jpg‎   faf5d876-35a7-4abf-949e-c239d861850c.jpg‎  

  13. #36678

    Pixie

    Had a very nice dream with her. Always top notch service. Very cool girl.

  14. #36677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311

    Winter

    Just had a good visit with Winter. She is further south that I usually go but it has been quite some time. Still gives one of the sloppiest bbbjs that I have gotten in some time. She is looking for some dates but is unable to post ads. She said it was ok to give her number out. She does her only little screening. SM only please.

  15. #36676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPunk  [View Original Post]
    I have tried multiple times with multiple numbers to get ahold of her and have never once gotten so much as a text back.
    Either. I was seeing her a couple times a month and she was a go to up until she went on her vacation. Since she got back from that vacation I'm lucky if I ever get a text back from her and if I do it's days or weeks later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape