Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40580

    Lacy Orange park

    I saw some other lacy posts but idk if her, one of them was prego. Is she any good? You can pm details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/681046817623
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1300.jpg‎  

  2. #40579

    Nadia's available

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Read the whole profile. Can someone confirm that she's out of jail because this sounds like a set up. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...9/258007991461
    She really didn't spend much time with uncle. She paid a fine and got probation. So, she needs to be a good girl for a few more months. What I didn't get was the requirement under her conditions of probation that she had to "Complete a Prostitution Course". Well, I'm certainly willing to be a test subject for her course and give her top marks and a recommendation!

  3. #40578
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    She was awesome. Fucked before we watched a movie then went to sleep. I woke up at 6 with her gently rubbing me up till I was at full attention. Then she blew me for a bit then hopped on for some cowgirl. It's been since high school that I had a girl wake me up like that. Going to request that of my next gf.
    Is that the Maddie that moved away or someone else?

  4. #40577

    Cute trouble maker

    Do anyone have any intel on her?. She's been on my radar for a little while now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/443624179663

  5. #40576

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Yano1  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is totally legit. A little far away for me but she is clean and no drug evidence. Go see her without any concerns.

  6. #40575
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty big gal cute face there's only one position she'll accept yup you guessed it doggy. No issues never had any smells so that's a plus I've seen her about 3 x and her roommate.

  7. #40574

    I had tall brunette Maddie spend the night

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    But they are very hard to find. It's best to start with a date or 2 and then bring up an all night play date. Right now I don't have one to recommend though.
    She was awesome. Fucked before we watched a movie then went to sleep. I woke up at 6 with her gently rubbing me up till I was at full attention. Then she blew me for a bit then hopped on for some cowgirl. It's been since high school that I had a girl wake me up like that. Going to request that of my next gf.

  8. #40573

    But she's very discreet.

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    But something tells me she doesn't like the police.
    Says so right on the label.

  9. #40572

  10. #40571

    Chanel barbie

    The review in the ad is extremely accurate she rushes everything way bigger in person with a bad attitude even cover for BJ I would avoid for current asking price maybe she will change her tactics. If I'm not mistaken when she first hit the scene a few years ago it was almost like Christmas you got whatever you wanted from her I mentioned this and she said I had her confused with her mom who used to be in the game.

    https://callescort.org/645-217-4637

  11. #40570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    I Could Be Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Read the whole profile. Can someone confirm that she's out of jail because this sounds like a set up. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...9/258007991461
    But something tells me she doesn't like the police.

  12. #40569

  13. #40568

    Nadia

    Read the whole profile. Can someone confirm that she's out of jail because this sounds like a set up. Be careful out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...9/258007991461

  14. #40567

    Katie


  15. #40566

    Shady, shady-she's already changing pics and phone number!!


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape