Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 41257
-
05-31-26 02:12 #40582Senior Member

Posts: 522Cute trouble maker
Do anyone have any intel on her?. She's been on my radar for a little while now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/443624179663
-
05-30-26 23:28 #40581Senior Member

Posts: 394Katie
Yes she is totally legit. A little far away for me but she is clean and no drug evidence. Go see her without any concerns.
Originally Posted by Yano1
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:36 #40580Senior Member

Posts: 87She's a pretty big gal cute face there's only one position she'll accept yup you guessed it doggy. No issues never had any smells so that's a plus I've seen her about 3 x and her roommate.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 19:07 #40579Senior Member

Posts: 1055I had tall brunette Maddie spend the night
She was awesome. Fucked before we watched a movie then went to sleep. I woke up at 6 with her gently rubbing me up till I was at full attention. Then she blew me for a bit then hopped on for some cowgirl. It's been since high school that I had a girl wake me up like that. Going to request that of my next gf.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 18:10 #40578Senior Member

Posts: 628But she's very discreet.
Says so right on the label.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 17:24 #40577Senior Member

Posts: 269Any info
Any info on this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/901760354224
-
05-30-26 15:24 #40576Senior Member

Posts: 87Chanel barbie
The review in the ad is extremely accurate she rushes everything way bigger in person with a bad attitude even cover for BJ I would avoid for current asking price maybe she will change her tactics. If I'm not mistaken when she first hit the scene a few years ago it was almost like Christmas you got whatever you wanted from her I mentioned this and she said I had her confused with her mom who used to be in the game.
https://callescort.org/645-217-4637
-
05-30-26 15:08 #40575Senior Member

Posts: 1260I Could Be Wrong
But something tells me she doesn't like the police.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 14:58 #40574Senior Member

Posts: 47Third ad with a 3rd number for this shady chick
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/588974904057
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 06:14 #40573Senior Member

Posts: 522Nadia
Read the whole profile. Can someone confirm that she's out of jail because this sounds like a set up. Be careful out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...9/258007991461
-
05-30-26 05:57 #40572Senior Member

Posts: 28Katie
Hi all. Is she legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
-
05-29-26 17:39 #40571Senior Member

Posts: 47Shady, shady-she's already changing pics and phone number!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/499609429718
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 15:40 #40570Regular Member

Posts: 18I know a guy something like this happened in Orange park. Idk if she still posts. Anyway he drives up to her housing unit, in parking lot this car behind him slams on horn says he hit them. Black guy and girl jump out screaming. No damage no cops not interested in insurance yet they take pics of tags and leave. Good thing he didn't go through with it and got out of there.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 11:39 #40569Senior Member

Posts: 497Set up for sure
This STG add was obviously made in a hurry and likely by a dude looking to rob mongers IMO.
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]
A single pic w / covered face. Zero chit chat or pleasantries. Only offering incall is red flag as well.
Even LEOs make more of an effort to make their add look real!
I'm the guy that loves diversity when I'm seeing a provider. Always looking for that unicorn!!
I'd stay away. Far away from this one! There are many good providers here that are worth seeing and are safe.
-
05-29-26 09:35 #40568Senior Member

Posts: 47Hear she is!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/472013752795
Originally Posted by Rich7432
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




