Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 297 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 4454
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4364
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee  [View Original Post]
    Drove by sky today, Not opened!
    Neither is Diamond.

  2. #4363
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr  [View Original Post]
    That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?
    Drove by sky today, Not opened!

  3. #4362
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjustice  [View Original Post]
    They're open, but they have GPS over there. $100 for a HJ. I said no then she said $50, but no touching. I left after that. The massage was outstanding.
    That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?

  4. #4361

    They are open

    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeFrame  [View Original Post]
    I just talked to the girl at East Spa in Frankfort and she said Key has reopened. Anyone know if this is true?
    They're open, but they have GPS over there. $100 for a HJ. I said no then she said $50, but no touching. I left after that. The massage was outstanding.

  5. #4360

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Akarikanna  [View Original Post]
    I typical do not write bad reviews. However, since Sky closed, it is difficult to find a place. Reading the original review on Rain Forrest had me a little excited. What a disappointment. I went for the half hour out of caution. Not even a hint of extras. And I gave plenty of opportunities to show I was interested. In fact, never asked me to turn over. I am not going to tell you what to do, but I will not waste any time or money there. For a regular massage I would rather go somewhere clean. Huge disappointment. I will just spend the money and go to Louisville for a K-girl. Why waste anymore time and money on this nonsense?
    This was my experience a few days ago as well. I did the hour and the massage wasn't the best or the worst, def would have liked more since the girl was cute and nice enough, but there was 0 teasing or hint of anything extra. Unfortunately its looking like Louisville / Indiana or nothing again these days unless you just want a decent rub.

  6. #4359

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by Akarikanna  [View Original Post]
    I typical do not write bad reviews. However, since Sky closed, it is difficult to find a place. Reading the original review on Rain Forrest had me a little excited. What a disappointment. I went for the half hour out of caution. Not even a hint of extras. And I gave plenty of opportunities to show I was interested. In fact, never asked me to turn over. I am not going to tell you what to do, but I will not waste any time or money there. For a regular massage I would rather go somewhere clean. Huge disappointment. I will just spend the money and go to Louisville for a K-girl. Why waste anymore time and money on this nonsense?
    Sorry you had a bad experience. Guess YMMV. Sucks they can't be consistent.

  7. #4358

    Key Spa

    I just talked to the girl at East Spa in Frankfort and she said Key has reopened. Anyone know if this is true?

  8. #4357

    Rain Forrest

    I typical do not write bad reviews. However, since Sky closed, it is difficult to find a place. Reading the original review on Rain Forrest had me a little excited. What a disappointment. I went for the half hour out of caution. Not even a hint of extras. And I gave plenty of opportunities to show I was interested. In fact, never asked me to turn over. I am not going to tell you what to do, but I will not waste any time or money there. For a regular massage I would rather go somewhere clean. Huge disappointment. I will just spend the money and go to Louisville for a K-girl. Why waste anymore time and money on this nonsense?

  9. #4356

    Google "Rain Forrest Spa"

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee  [View Original Post]
    Can you share, or PM me a contact number for Rainforest? I Googled unable to find a phone number.

    Thank you in advance.
    https://share.google/cTF6zz9OSpBy8fjLN

  10. #4355

    Rainforest

    And was FS available?

  11. #4354

    Rainforest.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Since everywhere else is shut down for now. I stopped at Rain Forest to see if they had anything. What a pleasant surprise. They have a new girl. She is younger and hot and speaks English. Looks early 30's, petite, nice B / C cups with great nips.

    Paid for the hour. 30 minute massage with just a little teasing. Roll over and asked what I wanted. Went with the BJ for $100. It was covered but she still got the job done. Who knows how long she'll be there before their regular "talent" comes back.
    Can you share, or PM me a contact number for Rainforest? I Googled unable to find a phone number.

    Thank you in advance.

  12. #4353

    Rain Forest

    Since everywhere else is shut down for now. I stopped at Rain Forest to see if they had anything. What a pleasant surprise. They have a new girl. She is younger and hot and speaks English. Looks early 30's, petite, nice B / C cups with great nips.

    Paid for the hour. 30 minute massage with just a little teasing. Roll over and asked what I wanted. Went with the BJ for $100. It was covered but she still got the job done. Who knows how long she'll be there before their regular "talent" comes back.

  13. #4352

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise Massage.
    Thanks buddy.

  14. #4351

    Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Dudes. Back to the basics. Just HE. Nothing more. Tried touch, pulled away. Basic Tip.
    Sunrise Massage.

  15. #4350

    SR SPA Richmond

    Dudes. Back to the basics. Just HE. Nothing more. Tried touch, pulled away. Basic Tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape