Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 4454
-
06-01-26 21:09 #4364Senior Member

Posts: 27Neither is Diamond.
Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 18:23 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 74Drove by sky today, Not opened!
Originally Posted by BlueGrassPlayr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-26 17:36 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 77That's great news, anyone know if any of the other places opened back up?
Originally Posted by Bjustice
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-26 22:33 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 349They are open
They're open, but they have GPS over there. $100 for a HJ. I said no then she said $50, but no touching. I left after that. The massage was outstanding.
Originally Posted by FreezeFrame
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 16:36 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 47Same
This was my experience a few days ago as well. I did the hour and the massage wasn't the best or the worst, def would have liked more since the girl was cute and nice enough, but there was 0 teasing or hint of anything extra. Unfortunately its looking like Louisville / Indiana or nothing again these days unless you just want a decent rub.
Originally Posted by Akarikanna
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 22:04 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 568Sorry
Sorry you had a bad experience. Guess YMMV. Sucks they can't be consistent.
Originally Posted by Akarikanna
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 12:31 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 35Key Spa
I just talked to the girl at East Spa in Frankfort and she said Key has reopened. Anyone know if this is true?
-
05-29-26 12:22 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 132Rain Forrest
I typical do not write bad reviews. However, since Sky closed, it is difficult to find a place. Reading the original review on Rain Forrest had me a little excited. What a disappointment. I went for the half hour out of caution. Not even a hint of extras. And I gave plenty of opportunities to show I was interested. In fact, never asked me to turn over. I am not going to tell you what to do, but I will not waste any time or money there. For a regular massage I would rather go somewhere clean. Huge disappointment. I will just spend the money and go to Louisville for a K-girl. Why waste anymore time and money on this nonsense?
-
05-29-26 10:40 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 183Google "Rain Forrest Spa"
https://share.google/cTF6zz9OSpBy8fjLN
Originally Posted by GoodNPlentee
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-26 07:18 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 50Rainforest
And was FS available?
-
05-29-26 06:14 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 74Rainforest.
Can you share, or PM me a contact number for Rainforest? I Googled unable to find a phone number.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
Thank you in advance.
-
05-24-26 21:26 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 568Rain Forest
Since everywhere else is shut down for now. I stopped at Rain Forest to see if they had anything. What a pleasant surprise. They have a new girl. She is younger and hot and speaks English. Looks early 30's, petite, nice B / C cups with great nips.
Paid for the hour. 30 minute massage with just a little teasing. Roll over and asked what I wanted. Went with the BJ for $100. It was covered but she still got the job done. Who knows how long she'll be there before their regular "talent" comes back.
-
05-24-26 14:50 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 45Thanks
Thanks buddy.
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 12:22 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 119Sr
Sunrise Massage.
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-26 11:17 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 119SR SPA Richmond
Dudes. Back to the basics. Just HE. Nothing more. Tried touch, pulled away. Basic Tip.








Reply With Quote






