Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1246 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 18682
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17767
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 5

    Closed spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Silicumvalley  [View Original Post]
    Bruh, what are the buzz words you talked about? Where are Fancy and Cozy?
    Fancy was in Glendale and closed last year. Cozy was Mesa and closed a few months ago.

  2. #17766

    Yelp shows 8 Imperial Mesa

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
    Still is past 730 but Yelp shows open only until 8. Previous post said lady closes up early a lot and isn't worth it.

    I kind of want to go though (but am busy and not into wasting money) because she sounds like she's playing hard to get haha.

  3. #17765
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.

    A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂

    There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
    On the topic of trying random places, 2 years ago I randomly walked into lily spa in sun city west, drew a very attractive probably aprx 20 to 25 tops asian named cici, awesome massage and I mean awesome, on the flip she said no l3 at the moment but BJ was OK, and let me tell you she slid a condom on without me knowing completely hands free and absolutely sucked my soul out. Sometimes it pays to just walk in.

  4. #17764

    CiCi at Spa63 - 67th ave and Olive Ave. Professional service

    I came in today and met CiCi. She said she was scheduled to start Monday, but she came in over the weekend to earn some extra money. Her English is getting a little better and I didn't need to use the translator app today. CiCi has worked here before and she gives a pretty good massage to start and I normally book a full hour to enjoy her abilities. I paid 60 for the hour and was not disappointed. She does all the good things that you would expect. Great table shower fun, ass play, then back to the room for some seductive massage. On the flip we did the normal 66, BBBJ, then on to CFS. Asian cow girl to start. I didn't last long today, and blew in the bag as soon as she let me get on top. Normal tip 1. 6 - then she gave me a scalp massage and rubbed my legs a little. She said a new younger girl is starting here Monday that I've never met, so I'll definitely stop in to see who it is.

  5. #17763

    The 3 different Lucky's

    This was my experience the last few days. On Wednesday morning, I stopped in at Lucky Spa Peoria. I got Lily for some great FS action with extras. Of course Dream opened the door as we were starting and wanted to join in. But I didn't want to exhaust myself, because I knew in the evening I had to save my energy and some cum for my girlfriend at home. So I just finished with Lily. Then later in the day, I found myself in Mesa to meet a friend from work at Lucky spa Massage on E. Main street. I had no intention of getting a massage in Mesa because of all the busts lately. But CoCo was looking extremely fine that day. I actually think she is more beautiful than Dream at Peoria's Lucky Spa. Coco is probably a couple years younger too. Extremely soft skin, she said she just took a shower and moisturized. She dragged me into a room for a long session. Which I was extremely reluctant, because my girlfriend was waiting at home for me. But girlfriend had her period and decided not to come visit me. So I lucked out. Someone said front door was locked at Mesa's Lucky Spa, so you might need to knock on back door.

    Last was a girl named Lucky. Yesterday I went to a new place that just opened at 67th ave and Glendale rd, called Gem Spa. I've never been here before, but a friend recommended. I met the mamasan at the door, and she put me in a room and an extremely young girl that looked half Asian and half Mexican or something else came in. The mamasan assured me she was at least 18. I said she better be at least 25, and we laughed. This girl was tiny spinner, small tits, no baby damage, super tight. She had a few tattoos, so I put her in early or mid 20's. Probably 10 years younger than anything I've seen lately on this end of town. CFS was good, but she was a little inexperienced compared to what I had the day before at the 2 other Lucky Spas. Anyway, it will be a few weeks before I can visit a spa again because my GF is back.

  6. #17762

    QiA Reflexology Peoria Third and Final Review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-794025414

    I had a great experience with Linda and tried to repeat but drew Lisa instead. Lisa was fine but really hoped to see Linda again. Alas, I went again and got Gigi. She was older but with nice fake tits and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Her massage was terrible but her BBBJ, CG, and RCG were damn good. We finished in K9. Gigi told me girls never stay more than a week and Linda will probably never return to the AMP. I will move on and try Lucky Spa that is literally in the next parking lot.

  7. #17761
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow Eva is back at Infinity?! She was one of my favorites at her maiden voyage in Phoenix at Fancy and Cozy. Will definitely need to pay her a visit soon. I know there's lots of girls lately that excel at providing a GFE experience, but no one does it better than Eva.
    Bruh, what are the buzz words you talked about? Where are Fancy and Cozy?

  8. #17760

    Any recommendation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    Went to Red8 but it was at capacity. I tried Ya Ya massage in Mesa before but the girls are average, baby damage, and aways seemed tired. Saw a place across the street near the biker bar. Went in and older Asian work. I thought maybe mamasan but nope she was the only one. Paid house fee and was taken to the back. All doors were replaced with curtains. Ugh. Bad sign.

    Massage starts with her fully covering me. But her technique was great. Good pressure and she knows her craft. Had a couple of brushes but no real teasing. On the dip she starts a slow belly rub that kept going lower. I thought ok this is where she ask if I want Jimmy massage. Nope. Next legs. She worked my groin area and brushed the boys multiple times. Ok maybe she needs the bat signal. I grab the edge of sheet and slide it to just let jimmy pick out. Nope. She grabs the edge and covers me.

    Good massage but I don't think she offers extras.
    Looks like you wrote a lot of reviews. What are your go-to place nowadays?

  9. #17759

    Tina Foot Spa

    Went to Red8 but it was at capacity. I tried Ya Ya massage in Mesa before but the girls are average, baby damage, and aways seemed tired. Saw a place across the street near the biker bar. Went in and older Asian work. I thought maybe mamasan but nope she was the only one. Paid house fee and was taken to the back. All doors were replaced with curtains. Ugh. Bad sign.

    Massage starts with her fully covering me. But her technique was great. Good pressure and she knows her craft. Had a couple of brushes but no real teasing. On the dip she starts a slow belly rub that kept going lower. I thought ok this is where she ask if I want Jimmy massage. Nope. Next legs. She worked my groin area and brushed the boys multiple times. Ok maybe she needs the bat signal. I grab the edge of sheet and slide it to just let jimmy pick out. Nope. She grabs the edge and covers me.

    Good massage but I don't think she offers extras.

  10. #17758
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
    It is run by an old lady who resembles a turtle in a dress. The massage was ok. Everything is on the menu but she only removes what is needed to complete the mission. She has scattered hours and if she doesn't want to be bothered will tell you to comeback.

  11. #17757

    Imperial Massage in Mesa

    I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.

  12. #17756

    Nico at Gold Moon

    I saw Nico at Gold Moon Spa at 107th Ave and Olive. Nico is medium height with a pretty face and large natural breasts and she likes to kiss. Nico gave me an excellent massage that's close to therapeutic. On the flip she started kissing me and then 69. She put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in doggy. I will see her again.

  13. #17755

    MUST Reading!

    Tim the Explorer 1982, your post should be MUST READING for anyone interested in dipping their toes into this crazy hobby!

    VER well-stated, start-to-finish (no pun intended), thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882  [View Original Post]
    Let's set the record straight.

    I have always said the Big 3 is Red 8, Infinity, and Lucky.

    Lucky has to be in the Big 3 because Dream is my baseline for all scores and rankings. Once you have a baseline, everything gets easier. YMMV, but in my view, Dream is a 10 in every category. Looks, service, attitude. The complete package for me. I know some of you guys will disagree, and that's fine.

    If Dream is a 10, then I need providers at other shops who are capable of delivering a comparable experience. I've seen that consistently at Infinity and Red 8. And Cozy and Desert (but those are both sadly a thing of the past now).

    I've seen it occasionally at other places, but not often enough to move them into the same tier. That's really the difference for me. Almost any shop can have a hot streak or a standout provider. What separates the tiers is whether the results keep repeating.

    One great provider gets my attention. Repeated great providers earn a ranking.

    That's why the power rankings are what they are today. If another shop starts producing talent of comparable quality to Dream consistently over a long period of time, I'm more than willing to adjust the rankings. But until then, the Big 3 stays the Big 3.

    Also, recent reviews matter more to me than reviews from years ago. Shops change. Management changes. Lineups change. What was true three years ago may not be true today. I also tend to give more weight to reports from established members than brand-new accounts. Not because newer members can't post great information, but because context matters. If ten different experienced members arrive at the same conclusion independently over time, that's a much stronger signal than one or two new accounts posting exclusively about a single shop.

    For example, compare this review from CoqueMeat, a respected senior member with 550+ posts who has reviewed a wide variety of shops and independents:

    Now compare that to this review from a newer account with 8 posts, 7 of which are glowing reviews about the same shop:

    Neither review automatically has to be right or wrong. But if you're asking why I weigh some reviews more heavily than others, this is exactly why.

    When a member has hundreds of posts spanning multiple shops, providers, and years on the board, I have a much better understanding of their frame of reference. I know what they've seen, what they've liked, what they've disliked, and how their reviews compare to everyone else's.

    That's not to say newer members can't provide valuable information. They absolutely can. But context matters.

    Do you now see why I take some reviews more seriously than other reviews?

    Every shop is going to get some promotional posts. That's just part of the game. The key is looking for repeated outcomes across different reviewers. I pay attention to what keeps repeating, not what gets said once.

    Anybody can have a superstar.

    Very few shops can replace one.

    That's the difference between temporary hype and an established ranking in the Big 3.

  14. #17754
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    My Big 3 Is Red 8, Infinity, and Lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rmal69  [View Original Post]
    Is there more than Big 3? I know Red 8, Infinity, and Golden Panda, getting rave reviews. But also see K Spa, Lucky, Oasis, and Gem have rave reviews too.
    Let's set the record straight.

    I have always said the Big 3 is Red 8, Infinity, and Lucky.

    Lucky has to be in the Big 3 because Dream is my baseline for all scores and rankings. Once you have a baseline, everything gets easier. YMMV, but in my view, Dream is a 10 in every category. Looks, service, attitude. The complete package for me. I know some of you guys will disagree, and that's fine.

    If Dream is a 10, then I need providers at other shops who are capable of delivering a comparable experience. I've seen that consistently at Infinity and Red 8. And Cozy and Desert (but those are both sadly a thing of the past now).

    I've seen it occasionally at other places, but not often enough to move them into the same tier. That's really the difference for me. Almost any shop can have a hot streak or a standout provider. What separates the tiers is whether the results keep repeating.

    One great provider gets my attention. Repeated great providers earn a ranking.

    That's why the power rankings are what they are today. If another shop starts producing talent of comparable quality to Dream consistently over a long period of time, I'm more than willing to adjust the rankings. But until then, the Big 3 stays the Big 3.

    Also, recent reviews matter more to me than reviews from years ago. Shops change. Management changes. Lineups change. What was true three years ago may not be true today. I also tend to give more weight to reports from established members than brand-new accounts. Not because newer members can't post great information, but because context matters. If ten different experienced members arrive at the same conclusion independently over time, that's a much stronger signal than one or two new accounts posting exclusively about a single shop.

    For example, compare this review from CoqueMeat, a respected senior member with 550+ posts who has reviewed a wide variety of shops and independents:

    Quote Originally Posted by CoqueMeat  [View Original Post]
    I went, hoping for Fendi based on everyone's glowing reviews of her, but got typical AMP worker instead. Nice table shower, back to the room and wanted more for BBBJ vs CBJ. I told her no boom boom, so stuck to standard donation. She agreed but wasn't too happy I don't think.
    Now compare that to this review from a newer account with 8 posts, 7 of which are glowing reviews about the same shop:

    Quote Originally Posted by Desertmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Yooo ya'll need to try out this Eurasian queen Fendi. Super hot body, enhanced perfectly shaped tits and ass...

    Literally something out of a porno and it's available here in Sun City somehow.

    Fendi is open for a lot of stuff, and is also super beautiful so def come check it out.
    Neither review automatically has to be right or wrong. But if you're asking why I weigh some reviews more heavily than others, this is exactly why.

    When a member has hundreds of posts spanning multiple shops, providers, and years on the board, I have a much better understanding of their frame of reference. I know what they've seen, what they've liked, what they've disliked, and how their reviews compare to everyone else's.

    That's not to say newer members can't provide valuable information. They absolutely can. But context matters.

    Do you now see why I take some reviews more seriously than other reviews?

    Every shop is going to get some promotional posts. That's just part of the game. The key is looking for repeated outcomes across different reviewers. I pay attention to what keeps repeating, not what gets said once.

    Anybody can have a superstar.

    Very few shops can replace one.

    That's the difference between temporary hype and an established ranking in the Big 3.

  15. #17753

    Golden Panda

    I went, hoping for Fendi based on everyone's glowing reviews of her, but got typical AMP worker instead. Nice table shower, back to the room and wanted more for BBBJ vs CBJ. I told her no boom boom, so stuck to standard donation. She agreed but wasn't too happy I don't think. Got the job done, and I'd see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape