Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 18682
-
05-28-26 19:17 #17752Senior Member

Posts: 61More Than Big 3?
Is there more than Big 3? I know Red 8, Infinity, and Golden Panda, getting rave reviews. But also see K Spa, Lucky, Oasis, and Gem have rave reviews too! I read in past threads people saying it was great a few years back, but idk looks amazing right now!
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
Hell, before I went to Infinity stopped by Sunflower on Camelback. 2 older gals, even they grabbed me and tried to reel me back! Hahaha Really want to try one of those old gals, but that nice pale girl at European with a nice rack is calling me! Who knows, might be a diamond in the rough!
-
05-28-26 19:16 #17751Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for the heads up. By any chance, do you know if Candy is also leaving at the same time? Their double review sounds fantastic.
Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:26 #17750Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Go Explore. You'll See What I Mean.
You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂
There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
-
05-28-26 17:54 #17749Senior Member

Posts: 61Thanks! I'll be honest, been a looong time lurker here, but after I saw Straw-Bear-E and Red 8 were legit, knew I had to give back!
Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
Eva was a cutie and while haggling she got my hand let me squeeze her ass, then began LFK and ear nibbling, she's one tough cookie at negotiating!
Also, might save my dough, but also really want to try European Massage by Cave Creek & Cactus, near me! Plus one of the girls there looked promising to me! So might be my next stop!
Again thanks to all!
-
05-28-26 16:31 #17748Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61How much were you (financially) screwed?
What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 16:24 #17747Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Some Rookie Reports Are More Fun Than Veteran Ones.
Lowkey one of the more enjoyable new poster reports I've read lately. Genuine enthusiasm, solid detail, funny moments, and you can actually feel the guy having a good time instead of trying to sound like a Yelp food critic reviewing a massage.
Also LOL'd at: "I tried fellas!" Every veteran on this board already knew how that negotiation was ending the second Eva walked out in yoga pants. 😂
Keep posting, brother. Always good seeing newer contributors jump in with real experiences instead of just silently harvesting intel from the rest of the board.
Also appreciate you actually sharing the nervous part. A lot of newer guys reading these threads probably relate to that more than some of the other stories people sometimes tell.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 13:52 #17746Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Strawberry Red 8
I was in Mesa this morning making my rounds seeing some customers. Decided to stop in and give Strawberry a visit at Red 8. I'm glad I did she let me know she is leaving after her shift on Saturday. She's taking a break for the Summer. Get in and see her before she's gone. She's a fun one! Total PSE.
-
05-28-26 12:14 #17745Senior Member

Posts: 44I missed Fancy spa
I was sad when Fancy Spa was shut down last year. Its discreet location was really close to my home. I sometimes eat at the Vietnamese restaurant next door. Pho tastes better after intense cardio. Haha.
Are there other spas that are comparable to Infinity, Lucky, or Golden Penda in Glendale?
-
05-28-26 11:49 #17744Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Another round with BBFS Fendi at Gold Panda spa in Sun City
Her table shower is definitely worth the price of admission. I really enjoy her routine, if you have not been by there, she is a very unique lady. As stated before she is a mix of Ukrainian and Chinese, she has a beautiful face and huge boobs with light completed skin. She looks more European than Chinese for sure. She has a bubbly personality and nice curves like you would find on a Latina. We start off as I lay face down, and she dumps warm water onto my body and then gets the soap and cleans me up very nicely. She rinses all of the soap off and then applies some Nuru gel. She gives a very nice foot massage and takes my feet and rubs them all over her big boobs. She massages my legs and my back and then she climbs on top of me starts rubbing her boobs all over my back and my butt. She does some pussy grinding on my butt cheeks as well.
At this point, I am rock hard and she rinses all the gel off of me and I flip over. She gets in between my legs and starts to suck my cock and lick my balls. She's staring at me with those hazel colored eyes, I'm afraid I'm going to unload in her mouth, so I slow her down a little bit. She grabs my cock and slides me in raw. Fendi can really ride, big boobs, bouncing all over the place and her hair is flying around. She has great stamina. She rode me for quite some time, then I had her lay down and we went through missionary and then for the finale, I knew I wanted to get her into canine. She can really take a pounding. I start slow and then pick up the pace, I am balls deep and she is encouraging me by saying "fuck me baby!" those three magical words was all it took and I made a huge deposit deep inside of her. Pulled out and watched the cream pie ooze out onto the table shower. She got up and rinsed me off and then cleaned herself and then scrubbed down the table shower.
We went back to the room still had some time and she gave a really nice firm neck and shoulder massage. She is really talented with her massage skills. She is a very unique lady who is definitely worth seeing at least once. I know I'll be back again for sure.
-
05-28-26 07:52 #17743Banned Member

Posts: 46K Spa Mia
If you liked EVA, Mia at K-Spa will be a nice addition to your collection. Yumi is there as well kind of a "mini me" of Mia LOL.
Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 01:13 #17742Regular Member

Posts: 11Crystal Spa. Mesa
Stopped in and older short Asian lady Lisa in her 50's immediately tried upselling the type of.
Massage. We all know all the services are actually the same. Swedish. Lomi lomi. Etc. The only different one is a foot massage. They should just post cost per time. I took an hour fo 70 and it was an okay massage. Funny lady. All above board. Wouldn't repeat.
-
05-27-26 19:10 #17741Senior Member

Posts: 61Wet & Wild Time
Decided to visit Infinity on Peoria Ave in the Westside. After getting some assurance after my last nervous meeting with Strawberry at R8, decided on going to Infinity. I was nearby and stopped. The plaza was rather empty late around 9 pm. Also, if someone else wants to chime in, K Spa also in same plaza? Also saw another spa by the intersection on same plaza, so if these 2 as good as Infinity might stop by.
Anyways I go in and see 2 cuties, Alice and forgot the other. She mentioned Eva and Leah busy. Bummer, but then Eva popped out of nowhere with a cute yoga pants and shirt set and said she was free. So decided to get Eva! We go back and I try to haggle her price but she would NOT budget on 2 bill tip. I tried fellas! She is a pretty thing and after her stellar reviews decided to cave. We then went to table shower. At first was hesitant but Worth it! From the get go I told her I wanted it all and she said, "Oh you funny, of course hun!" We lathered up and lying face down she got on top of me and nibbled my ears. And gave me a nice handie, for a moment though TUMA, but nope. She flipped me and began a great slide with another handie and passionate DFK! Got back to room and she began a great BBBJ then more dfk. Cap came on and started several spots before finally she was on top, DFK, and finished.
This time I wasn't as nervous as R8, and overall Amazing time. Eva was as good as Straw-Bear-E at R8!
Want to repeat, but if K Spa and other spa in plaza as good as Infinity, please let me know fellas!
Again greatly appreciate the info here!
-
05-27-26 18:00 #17740Senior Member

Posts: 41Red Star
Location: 1237* and 83rd Ave.
Date of service: 5/27/26.
Therapist name: Shelly.
Appearance: Asian.
Age: 29.
Height:5'5.
Weight:115.
Cup size: perfect set of mm DD's.
Services received: cfs, BBBJ.
Summary: I went in to see Apple (for a 3rd time) but she said Aunt Flo was visiting so I went with Shelly, I have seen her before at a different location so I knew I was in for a great time. First I took a a shower (stand up only) then back to the room. I gave her a quick massage (I loved feeling every part of her body) we switched positions and she performed BBBJ before putting the cover on. Had her lay on her stomach and nailed her from behind. Standard house fee and tip. Once again, I received 5 star service (with a smile).
-
05-27-26 17:35 #17739Senior Member

Posts: 41I know another girl was working because I heard her take in a customer during my massage, but I did not see her.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom1
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 14:14 #17738Senior Member

Posts: 140I stopped by again recently and had a 180 experience compared to my last review with her. I went back to try a new girl but she was the only one available. I didn't have the time to wait so I was happy to go with her again. Shower was working this time so we cleaned up and did some quick shower fun. Then back to the room, we had a fun time similar to my last session but she was in a good mood. Provided TUMA this time and also added Russian with her. This session was much better than my last. Added tuma and Russian but minus greek this time. As I walked out I saw Candy who looked a little older but still hot with a nice rack.
Originally Posted by N00b77
[View Original Post]
I'm trying to enjoy it while I can because there's that saying, you never know how good you have it until you its gone. LOL Stay safe gentlemen.











Reply With Quote





