|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1401
QiA Reflexology Peoria Third and Final Review
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-794025414
I had a great experience with Linda and tried to repeat but drew Lisa instead. Lisa was fine but really hoped to see Linda again. Alas, I went again and got Gigi. She was older but with nice fake tits and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Her massage was terrible but her BBBJ, CG, and RCG were damn good. We finished in K9. Gigi told me girls never stay more than a week and Linda will probably never return to the AMP. I will move on and try Lucky Spa that is literally in the next parking lot.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 4
 Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
Oh wow Eva is back at Infinity?! She was one of my favorites at her maiden voyage in Phoenix at Fancy and Cozy. Will definitely need to pay her a visit soon. I know there's lots of girls lately that excel at providing a GFE experience, but no one does it better than Eva.
Bruh, what are the buzz words you talked about? Where are Fancy and Cozy?
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 10
Any recommendation?
 Originally Posted by Batman8899
[View Original Post]
Went to Red8 but it was at capacity. I tried Ya Ya massage in Mesa before but the girls are average, baby damage, and aways seemed tired. Saw a place across the street near the biker bar. Went in and older Asian work. I thought maybe mamasan but nope she was the only one. Paid house fee and was taken to the back. All doors were replaced with curtains. Ugh. Bad sign.
Massage starts with her fully covering me. But her technique was great. Good pressure and she knows her craft. Had a couple of brushes but no real teasing. On the dip she starts a slow belly rub that kept going lower. I thought ok this is where she ask if I want Jimmy massage. Nope. Next legs. She worked my groin area and brushed the boys multiple times. Ok maybe she needs the bat signal. I grab the edge of sheet and slide it to just let jimmy pick out. Nope. She grabs the edge and covers me.
Good massage but I don't think she offers extras.
Looks like you wrote a lot of reviews. What are your go-to place nowadays?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 450
Tina Foot Spa
Went to Red8 but it was at capacity. I tried Ya Ya massage in Mesa before but the girls are average, baby damage, and aways seemed tired. Saw a place across the street near the biker bar. Went in and older Asian work. I thought maybe mamasan but nope she was the only one. Paid house fee and was taken to the back. All doors were replaced with curtains. Ugh. Bad sign.
Massage starts with her fully covering me. But her technique was great. Good pressure and she knows her craft. Had a couple of brushes but no real teasing. On the dip she starts a slow belly rub that kept going lower. I thought ok this is where she ask if I want Jimmy massage. Nope. Next legs. She worked my groin area and brushed the boys multiple times. Ok maybe she needs the bat signal. I grab the edge of sheet and slide it to just let jimmy pick out. Nope. She grabs the edge and covers me.
Good massage but I don't think she offers extras.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 450
 Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
It is run by an old lady who resembles a turtle in a dress. The massage was ok. Everything is on the menu but she only removes what is needed to complete the mission. She has scattered hours and if she doesn't want to be bothered will tell you to comeback.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 353
Imperial Massage in Mesa
I've stopped by here the past several Fridays at around 7:30 PM only to find it closed with the front door locked. I had hope tonight because the "massage open" sign was on but the door was locked. It's supposed to be open until 10:00 PM but I guess she likes to go home early on Fridays.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 533
Nico at Gold Moon
I saw Nico at Gold Moon Spa at 107th Ave and Olive. Nico is medium height with a pretty face and large natural breasts and she likes to kiss. Nico gave me an excellent massage that's close to therapeutic. On the flip she started kissing me and then 69. She put on the cover for cowgirl. We finished in doggy. I will see her again.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 70
MUST Reading!
Tim the Explorer 1982, your post should be MUST READING for anyone interested in dipping their toes into this crazy hobby!
VER well-stated, start-to-finish (no pun intended), thank you!
 Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
Let's set the record straight.
I have always said the Big 3 is Red 8, Infinity, and Lucky.
Lucky has to be in the Big 3 because Dream is my baseline for all scores and rankings. Once you have a baseline, everything gets easier. YMMV, but in my view, Dream is a 10 in every category. Looks, service, attitude. The complete package for me. I know some of you guys will disagree, and that's fine.
If Dream is a 10, then I need providers at other shops who are capable of delivering a comparable experience. I've seen that consistently at Infinity and Red 8. And Cozy and Desert (but those are both sadly a thing of the past now).
I've seen it occasionally at other places, but not often enough to move them into the same tier. That's really the difference for me. Almost any shop can have a hot streak or a standout provider. What separates the tiers is whether the results keep repeating.
One great provider gets my attention. Repeated great providers earn a ranking.
That's why the power rankings are what they are today. If another shop starts producing talent of comparable quality to Dream consistently over a long period of time, I'm more than willing to adjust the rankings. But until then, the Big 3 stays the Big 3.
Also, recent reviews matter more to me than reviews from years ago. Shops change. Management changes. Lineups change. What was true three years ago may not be true today. I also tend to give more weight to reports from established members than brand-new accounts. Not because newer members can't post great information, but because context matters. If ten different experienced members arrive at the same conclusion independently over time, that's a much stronger signal than one or two new accounts posting exclusively about a single shop.
For example, compare this review from CoqueMeat, a respected senior member with 550+ posts who has reviewed a wide variety of shops and independents:
Now compare that to this review from a newer account with 8 posts, 7 of which are glowing reviews about the same shop:
Neither review automatically has to be right or wrong. But if you're asking why I weigh some reviews more heavily than others, this is exactly why.
When a member has hundreds of posts spanning multiple shops, providers, and years on the board, I have a much better understanding of their frame of reference. I know what they've seen, what they've liked, what they've disliked, and how their reviews compare to everyone else's.
That's not to say newer members can't provide valuable information. They absolutely can. But context matters.
Do you now see why I take some reviews more seriously than other reviews?
Every shop is going to get some promotional posts. That's just part of the game. The key is looking for repeated outcomes across different reviewers. I pay attention to what keeps repeating, not what gets said once.
Anybody can have a superstar.
Very few shops can replace one.
That's the difference between temporary hype and an established ranking in the Big 3.
-
Shill account ignore all posts
 Posts: 174
My Big 3 Is Red 8, Infinity, and Lucky.
 Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
Is there more than Big 3? I know Red 8, Infinity, and Golden Panda, getting rave reviews. But also see K Spa, Lucky, Oasis, and Gem have rave reviews too.
Let's set the record straight.
I have always said the Big 3 is Red 8, Infinity, and Lucky.
Lucky has to be in the Big 3 because Dream is my baseline for all scores and rankings. Once you have a baseline, everything gets easier. YMMV, but in my view, Dream is a 10 in every category. Looks, service, attitude. The complete package for me. I know some of you guys will disagree, and that's fine.
If Dream is a 10, then I need providers at other shops who are capable of delivering a comparable experience. I've seen that consistently at Infinity and Red 8. And Cozy and Desert (but those are both sadly a thing of the past now).
I've seen it occasionally at other places, but not often enough to move them into the same tier. That's really the difference for me. Almost any shop can have a hot streak or a standout provider. What separates the tiers is whether the results keep repeating.
One great provider gets my attention. Repeated great providers earn a ranking.
That's why the power rankings are what they are today. If another shop starts producing talent of comparable quality to Dream consistently over a long period of time, I'm more than willing to adjust the rankings. But until then, the Big 3 stays the Big 3.
Also, recent reviews matter more to me than reviews from years ago. Shops change. Management changes. Lineups change. What was true three years ago may not be true today. I also tend to give more weight to reports from established members than brand-new accounts. Not because newer members can't post great information, but because context matters. If ten different experienced members arrive at the same conclusion independently over time, that's a much stronger signal than one or two new accounts posting exclusively about a single shop.
For example, compare this review from CoqueMeat, a respected senior member with 550+ posts who has reviewed a wide variety of shops and independents:
 Originally Posted by CoqueMeat
[View Original Post]
I went, hoping for Fendi based on everyone's glowing reviews of her, but got typical AMP worker instead. Nice table shower, back to the room and wanted more for BBBJ vs CBJ. I told her no boom boom, so stuck to standard donation. She agreed but wasn't too happy I don't think.
Now compare that to this review from a newer account with 8 posts, 7 of which are glowing reviews about the same shop:
 Originally Posted by Desertmonger69
[View Original Post]
Yooo ya'll need to try out this Eurasian queen Fendi. Super hot body, enhanced perfectly shaped tits and ass...
Literally something out of a porno and it's available here in Sun City somehow.
Fendi is open for a lot of stuff, and is also super beautiful so def come check it out.
Neither review automatically has to be right or wrong. But if you're asking why I weigh some reviews more heavily than others, this is exactly why.
When a member has hundreds of posts spanning multiple shops, providers, and years on the board, I have a much better understanding of their frame of reference. I know what they've seen, what they've liked, what they've disliked, and how their reviews compare to everyone else's.
That's not to say newer members can't provide valuable information. They absolutely can. But context matters.
Do you now see why I take some reviews more seriously than other reviews?
Every shop is going to get some promotional posts. That's just part of the game. The key is looking for repeated outcomes across different reviewers. I pay attention to what keeps repeating, not what gets said once.
Anybody can have a superstar.
Very few shops can replace one.
That's the difference between temporary hype and an established ranking in the Big 3.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 593
Golden Panda
I went, hoping for Fendi based on everyone's glowing reviews of her, but got typical AMP worker instead. Nice table shower, back to the room and wanted more for BBBJ vs CBJ. I told her no boom boom, so stuck to standard donation. She agreed but wasn't too happy I don't think. Got the job done, and I'd see her again.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 61
More Than Big 3?
 Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.
A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂
There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
Is there more than Big 3? I know Red 8, Infinity, and Golden Panda, getting rave reviews. But also see K Spa, Lucky, Oasis, and Gem have rave reviews too! I read in past threads people saying it was great a few years back, but idk looks amazing right now!
Hell, before I went to Infinity stopped by Sunflower on Camelback. 2 older gals, even they grabbed me and tried to reel me back! Hahaha Really want to try one of those old gals, but that nice pale girl at European with a nice rack is calling me! Who knows, might be a diamond in the rough!
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 7
 Originally Posted by ChineseLuver
[View Original Post]
I was in Mesa this morning making my rounds seeing some customers. Decided to stop in and give Strawberry a visit at Red 8. I'm glad I did she let me know she is leaving after her shift on Saturday. She's taking a break for the Summer. Get in and see her before she's gone. She's a fun one! Total PSE.
Thanks for the heads up. By any chance, do you know if Candy is also leaving at the same time? Their double review sounds fantastic.
-
Shill account ignore all posts
 Posts: 174
Go Explore. You'll See What I Mean.
 Originally Posted by Rmal69
[View Original Post]
Also, might save my dough, but also really want to try European Massage by Cave Creek & Cactus, near me! Plus one of the girls there looked promising to me! So might be my next stop!
You should definitely try a few other spots first. Not because the Big 3 aren't great, but because it's hard to appreciate just how good they are until you've seen what the average AMP experience around Phoenix looks like.
A lot of us end up taking the good experiences for granted after a while. Then you visit a few random places and suddenly things start making a lot more sense. 😂
There's a reason certain shops keep getting mentioned over and over. Sometimes you need a couple of mediocre sessions to fully appreciate what separates the good from the average.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 61
 Originally Posted by TimTheExplorer19882
[View Original Post]
Lowkey one of the more enjoyable new poster reports I've read lately. Genuine enthusiasm, solid detail, funny moments, and you can actually feel the guy having a good time instead of trying to sound like a Yelp food critic reviewing a massage.
Also LOL'd at: "I tried fellas!" Every veteran on this board already knew how that negotiation was ending the second Eva walked out in yoga pants. 😂
Keep posting, brother. Always good seeing newer contributors jump in with real experiences instead of just silently harvesting intel from the rest of the board.
Also appreciate you actually sharing the nervous part. A lot of newer guys reading these threads probably relate to that more than some of the other stories people sometimes tell.
Thanks! I'll be honest, been a looong time lurker here, but after I saw Straw-Bear-E and Red 8 were legit, knew I had to give back!
Eva was a cutie and while haggling she got my hand let me squeeze her ass, then began LFK and ear nibbling, she's one tough cookie at negotiating!
Also, might save my dough, but also really want to try European Massage by Cave Creek & Cactus, near me! Plus one of the girls there looked promising to me! So might be my next stop!
Again thanks to all!
-
Shill account ignore all posts
 Posts: 61
How much were you (financially) screwed?
 Originally Posted by Trickyricky84
[View Original Post]
The original plan lasted about all of five minutes.
Leah is already one of those girls where most guys around here know the deal before they even walk through the door. Gorgeous face, tight little body, smooth fair skin, perfect breasts, little heart-shaped ass, very dangerous if the chemistry is there. She's the whole package. Honestly the reviews about her are pretty accurate. My only real criticism is her hands can feel a little rough around the edges sometimes, slightly callusy (which you can especially feel during the HJ motions), but that's like complaining your Ferrari seat warmer takes too long to heat up while you're already doing 130 down the freeway. Once things get going, you stop caring about details like that very quickly.
Anyway, I booked Leah expecting a pretty standard "see one of the board favorites and leave smiling" kind of visit. Instead I somehow wandered into one of those sessions that keeps escalating every ten minutes until halfway through you're laying there wondering how the hell the situation got this out of control.
I walk in, hand over the HF, and get greeted by a very pretty woman who introduces herself as Eva and leads me back while telling me Leah will be in shortly. Pretty standard so far. Then a couple minutes later Eva comes back in herself and casually tells me to undress and enjoy her massage skills. At that point I probably should've clarified what was going on, but Eva speaks great English, she's smiling at me like she already knows exactly where the night is headed, and honestly sometimes the plan changes for the better and your only real job is not fumbling the opportunity.
And gentlemen. Eva turned out to be one hell of an opportunity.
She was wearing this silver cocktail dress that looked absolutely criminal on her. One of those dresses barely containing the situation upstairs where every movement felt dangerous. Leah has more of that younger playful horny Playboy Bunny vibe everybody talks about. Eva is different. Slightly more mature in appearance. Slower burn. More composed. More grounded. Tallish with a slender-athletic build but still curvy in all the right places. Gorgeous hair, pretty GND face, thick ass, and this calm flirtiness that sneaks up on you because she doesn't come across overly performative. She just slowly pulls you in.
And honestly the more time I spent around her, the more I realized Eva might actually be the more GFE of the two. Leah is like that college crush you never fully got over even years later. The one that still randomly crosses your mind because every interaction felt exciting and chaotic and just slightly dangerous in all the right ways. Eva feels different. Eva feels like the kind of woman that somehow makes the room calmer the longer you're around her. Like suddenly the spa starts feeling less like a stop along the way and more like someplace you accidentally became comfortable in.
The chemistry started building almost immediately. Great kisser. Very confident energy. The kind of woman who watches your reactions carefully and adjusts everything in real time. Before long I'm fully locked into this unexpected little fantasy thinking "Well. This turned out pretty alright. "
Then the door flies open.
And in walks Leah wearing this tiny blue crop top and black yoga pants hugging every curve on her body.
"Baaaaaby! I missed you!"
I damn near started laughing because the timing was so absurd. She apologizes for the scheduling mix-up while immediately climbing into the moment like she'd just walked into the funniest situation imaginable.
Fellas. The atmosphere changed instantly.
Leah has that chaotic playful energy where everything suddenly feels faster and more dangerous the second she enters a room. Eva stayed cooler and more composed, but the combination between them worked ridiculously well because they played off each other naturally instead of feeling mechanical or scripted.
That's what stood out most honestly.
Some two-girl sessions feel transactional. This one felt like two women genuinely having fun escalating the situation together.
At one point Leah looks at me smiling and goes:
"We no busy. You do two girls!"
Now listen. I'm not some rookie. I know exactly how these movies go. So before the universe had time to reconsider blessing me like this, I handed over the additional donation and suddenly we were off to the races.
And from there the whole thing just kept escalating.
The chemistry alone probably justified the trip. Both women are phenomenal kissers, but in completely different ways. Leah is playful and loves to tease. Eva is slower, heavier, more sensual. One keeps throwing gasoline on the fire while the other slowly turns the temperature up without you noticing until suddenly your brain stops functioning properly.
Meanwhile they're constantly rotating attention, laughing, teasing, whispering things to each other in Chinese while occasionally looking over at me like two women deciding how aggressively they want to ruin somebody's evening.
At some point I realized I'd completely lost track of time.
The room had basically turned into sensory overload. Every time I thought things had peaked, somebody changed positions, changed pace, changed energy, or started something new. The whole session had this rolling escalation quality to it where it never fully reset. It just kept building.
And weirdly enough, that's probably why it felt so memorable.
Not because of one specific thing.
Because the momentum never died.
Leah would bring this chaotic hypersexual energy that made the room feel electric, then Eva would slow everything back down just enough to pull you deeper into it before suddenly ramping things right back up again. They balanced each other absurdly well. One made the night exciting. The other made it comfortable enough that you almost forgot how absurd the entire situation was becoming.
By the end everybody was laughing because apparently I was taking forever to finish and the whole situation had become borderline ridiculous. Leah eventually gives me this smug little grin and goes:
"Took you long enough, big boy. "
Honestly the entire room cracked up.
Afterward I found out Eva was visiting from LA which suddenly explained a lot because she absolutely did not feel like random filler talent accidentally subbing into a session.
The combo between these two worked ridiculously well.
Leah is the kind of girl that turns a calm uneventful night into a wild story. Fast energy. Teasing. Pure trouble. The girl you probably never fully recover from.
Eva is the sneaky slow-burn problem that catches you off guard because the intensity builds gradually until suddenly you realize you're completely cooked. The kind that makes the room feel warm and familiar enough that you start mentally justifying terrible financial decisions.
Different flavors.
Both extremely effective.
And apparently both leaving at the end of the month, which means instead of behaving responsibly like an adult I'm now mentally rearranging my calendar trying to figure out how to squeeze in one more farewell visit before they disappear.
Some nights fade out the second they're over.
This one followed me home.
Yeah...I'm probably (financially) screwed if I see either of them again.
What was the donation?
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|