Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 631 to 645 of 59488
-
05-30-26 16:23 #58858Regular Member

Posts: 11Downtown / Midtown Report
Any good spots Downtown or Midtown ATL? Going to be in town for business and have some time to kill.
-
05-30-26 14:51 #58857Senior Member

Posts: 139Latinas
Are the Latina (or whatever they were) maybe Dominican there? Used to be a fun time with a few of them.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:45 #58856Regular Member

Posts: 4Massage Well has gone legit. Days of happiness are gone.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 12:22 #58855Senior Member

Posts: 346Nice Intel
Thanks Fujiman and Atlvoy for info. Table shower, great masssage and L1-L3 on the table. Another spot for the rotation.
Originally Posted by Atlvoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-26 11:50 #58854Senior Member

Posts: 67W SPA write up
Just got back from W SPA, as mentioned from the replies.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
The woman is a bit older than what most people prefer, she's in her 50's but her naturals are definitely to my liking.
She has experience in traditional KAMPs, as in table shower and thorough massage. Both of which I enjoyed a lot, quite frankly.
If you're looking for the hottest girl, young, etc then she's not your gal. But if you're open to older, good service, and quite enjoyable L1-3 (I'd say pretty enthusiastic), this is good value.
OTD $$, L2 fully naked. If you speak Korean, you'll be treated even better here.
I'm adding this place to frequent. Time wasn't rushed, service was great, super clean and honestly good freaky fun.
-
05-30-26 11:04 #58853Senior Member

Posts: 49Massage Well and. Shallowford
It's been a while since I visited location as a different name. Has anyone visited with the name "Massage Well". When I used to frequent, I've had a bottomless massage and an L1 with big titties (she's back in China now).
DM me if you want to keep it off the forum. We need to be careful with LED on forum.
-
05-29-26 22:56 #58852Regular Member

Posts: 18Wspa
L3. I have been to the building Mint is in but not since they changed the name so I don't know if anything is different. I would at least go back to see who's around. I was in the mood for some big naturals but like I said a little older than I typically prefer.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
I never take more than the house plus 1. 6 in the building with me. I'll leave.
-
05-29-26 06:51 #58851Regular Member

Posts: 13Gwinnett visits
Finally got my account able to post!
Golden Sun Head Massage.
Run, I think, by Mia who runs Starlight next door. Got Lily. Decent massage (6/10) And UTC. $. 4 OTD. Good attitude. Probably will repeat.
Oriental.
Got Summer. Very average massage and OTC only. $. 2 and won't repeat.
Meet.
Have heard great reviews here, but I guess YMMV. Got Niko. Heavy negotiation, which I don't like. Finally agreed to get naked, which was nice, but did everything possible to keep fingers away from the cookie. Good looking girl. Might repeat to see if second time is more relaxed, but not sure. $. 8 OTD.
Sarah Sarah.
Have heard legit only, and that was my experience as well. If you want a really good massage by a smoke show, then Casey is a great choice. Hot and sweet personality.
-
05-28-26 23:07 #58850Senior Member

Posts: 87Fayette Spa. Fayetteville
Couldn't find any reviews, so I decided to TOFTT. Met by Lucy, a thick Chinese lady, probably in her 50s. Massage was good, but 100% legit. No hint of anything extra at all.
-
05-28-26 19:01 #58849Senior Member

Posts: 1922. 6 out the door?
Are you kidding?
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 18:36 #58848Senior Member

Posts: 346Details
Ok so L3? L2? Cover? Process similar to Mint? Repeat in the cards? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL.
Originally Posted by FujiMan1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 15:26 #58847Banned Member

Posts: 83Its just a silly game
Its ok man don't let it get you. It is a nice place but they can be an AMP. It just need some work and a smile. But also you are kinda new to just take it slow. All the best.
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-26 12:08 #58846Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure that Cobb Co PD was at US Caf. But better safe than sorry. PZ is the only place I will wear a hoodie and do the "walk of shame" because I used to work near that area and a lot of people know me. But you would've gotten lucky there if you went in. Also, if you went south instead of north, you would've saw Q massage about a mile down. You would have gotten lucky there too.
Originally Posted by TedFurns
[View Original Post]
As for calling, you really don't need to call these places, unless to see if they're open or not. Most of the time just pull up and walk in. As for the sheet, when they cover you with a sheet on the flip, just pull it off. Maybe she thought you were PD or something like that. Did you caress her legs or ass or anything during the massage? Sometimes these girls need a hint.
-
05-28-26 06:55 #58845Senior Member

Posts: 60Went last night to Mint. I got Paris as a recommendation. Well worth the trip. In my book she is very stunning and very attentive but that could be because she had to make me wait even though I had an appointment with her. Highly recommend. She had all the girls walk through and say hi. Bianca, Yo-yo and I believe Jenny. Paris has one more week here she said.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-26 22:32 #58844Regular Member

Posts: 18Wspa
This place used to be Tiger Spa for those who don't know. Stopped by during one of the recent storms and was greeted by Asian MILF. Probably mid 50's, age showing just a bit under the chin and around the knees. Older than I prefer but she clearly had great set of naturals "hiding" under the tight fitting black dress she was wearing. Most thorough table shower I've ever had, followed by a really thorough massage. For people that worry about getting their full time, not something I care about but she probably went over. I heard another women in the building but never saw her. Someone came to the door midway through and that paused my massage for a second. So I'm really unsure about the other lady. 8 to the house 2. 6 out the door.











Reply With Quote





